Everybody gets to bail-out California!

I bailed from California last year, mainly because of the politics. Arnie is sleeping with the democrats. He was having meetings with them behind closed doors, and leaving the republicans out of the mix. The democrats really don't want to back off from spending. I do believe that Kaulifornya has the second highest in state taxes, and they want to raise it even more.
A 5% cutback to the democrats is actually a 5% gain. Example: In past years the schools were getting a 10% increase in funds, but this year they only get a 5% increase....Dems see this as a 5% cut.

yea now you bad mouth us......i would like to hear you say that to Mrs. Pelosi's face.....yea i thought so ....SCARED are we?....:eusa_drool:

First of all, it's not yea, it's yeah. Ok, I know you must of gone through the school systems of Kaulifornya, so I should give you a break on that one. Next, Pelosi??? I've emailed her several times, and she didn't have the gonads to email me back. Imagine that!!!! Is this the best you have, Hairy, I mean Harry?

Last edited:
California's mess demonstrates a complete lack of political will.

I'd like to say "fuck 'em" but since they're bailing out everyone and their dog, I imagine they will bail out California - the 7th richest state per capita - too.

Didn't Arnold say Grey Davis was incompitent?

He hasn't exactly set the world on fire as a 'fiscal' conservative but socialy liberl GoPer.

Arnold can't do anything he is dealing with a very inempt--not willing to make hard choices--very liberal state legislature.

I was watching this tonight. Some counties in California are suggesting that they pay no more state taxes. They are outraged that their citizens, especially in rurual California did not get back state income tax refunds & only received I.O.U's. They are also very concerned that the larger metropolitian areas will get more of this stimulus bail-out than what they would consider fair.

THE WAY CALIFORNIA CAN GET THEMSELVES OUT OF THIS MESS: Did you know there is a natural gas reserve of the coast of Santa Barbara that is large enough to heat America's homes for the next 4 years. Imagine the income to the state treasury they could get from that. They won't do it though, too many wacco nutcase enviromentalists live in California.

If our federal government keeps spending money like there is no tommorrow--we as a country may end up in the same circumstance.

Last edited:
I am proud of my home state Colorado. They have made cut-backs in order to stay within the budget. So has our county & city.

Believe me, because of this, I would much rather send my state my federal income tax than the federal government.

I am proud of my home state Colorado. They have made cut-backs in order to stay within the budget. So has our county & city.

Believe me, because of this, I would much rather send my state my federal income tax than the federal government.

How long until states like that are raided by the feds to cover the rest?

Arkansas is the same way (although it's not my home state). The Obama Administration and the Democratically-controlled Congress is going to punish Arkansas because we stayed within budget.

um ... yeah. Texas really works ... sure. No extreme will work, Texas and Cal show that.

its ok Kitty....we are going to send all our poor up to Washington.....

You already did that, now what's your excuse.

Remember, straight from the horses mouth is always the best, as in all the ex-Cali bums now sitting in our shelters bragging how they were given bus tickets to move up to our state from ... mostly Cali.

yea and you still havent shown me one link saying that was the case,and this is the 3rd thread i have asked you for one....until you do Kitty....you are full of shit....

its ok Kitty....we are going to send all our poor up to Washington.....

Remember, straight from the horses mouth is always the best, as in all the ex-Cali bums now sitting in our shelters bragging how they were given bus tickets to move up to our state from ... mostly Cali.

yea and you still havent shown me one link saying that was the case,and this is the 3rd thread i have asked you for one....until you do Kitty....you are full of shit....

Meh ... until you look it up yourself you are just lazy ... and full of shit.

Ouch! Geeze Harry are you going to take that? lol

I bailed from California last year, mainly because of the politics. Arnie is sleeping with the democrats. He was having meetings with them behind closed doors, and leaving the republicans out of the mix. The democrats really don't want to back off from spending. I do believe that Kaulifornya has the second highest in state taxes, and they want to raise it even more.
A 5% cutback to the democrats is actually a 5% gain. Example: In past years the schools were getting a 10% increase in funds, but this year they only get a 5% increase....Dems see this as a 5% cut.

yea now you bad mouth us......i would like to hear you say that to Mrs. Pelosi's face.....yea i thought so ....SCARED are we?....:eusa_drool:

First of all, it's not yea, it's yeah. Ok, I know you must of gone through the school systems of Kaulifornya, so I should give you a break on that one. Next, Pelosi??? I've emailed her several times, and she didn't have the gonads to email me back. Imagine that!!!! Is this the best you have, Hairy, I mean Harry?
Meister you sound like an X-KALIFORNIAN....you probably lived here for 40 or so years,took every thing the state gave ya,and then when things got tough you moved out,probably to a state like Idyho,....well Arnold says hi and Pelosi says "i hope the door hit you on your way out"......:razz:

Meister you sound like an X-KALIFORNIAN....you probably lived here for 40 or so years,took every thing the state gave ya,and then when things got tough you moved out,probably to a state like Idyho,....well Arnold says hi and Pelosi says "i hope the door hit you on your way out"......:razz:
At least I knew when to leave. You know what I'm getting for a state tax return from Kaulifornya?...... IOU So Pelosi can kiss my ass, and that "girly man" you call governor can stick his head up his ass and roll down the sidewalk.

At least I knew when to leave. You know what I'm getting for a state tax return from Kaulifornya?...... IOU So Pelosi can kiss my ass, and that "girly man" you call governor can stick his head up his ass and roll down the sidewalk.

He already did that ... I think it was Terminator III.

Yeah, let's all HATE california, shall we?

You regionalists are amazingly foolish people in my never even remotely humble opinion.

You regionalists are amazingly foolish people in my never even remotely humble opinion.

Bah! Tis the nature of humans to be tribalistic. Those of us in states which are also screwing up fessed up ... :eusa_whistle:

Arnold though is just ... well ... hate to say it but he is just an actor. He wasn't even hired for that for his skill.

Didn't Arnold say Grey Davis was incompitent?

He hasn't exactly set the world on fire as a 'fiscal' conservative but socialy liberl GoPer.

Arnold said a lot of things, like he was a conservative. Yet he never said, "For CA to balance the budget we need to cut off illegals from free healthcare, education, welfare and social services. Sorry, but obviously don't have the money to cover you. Please go back to your country and apply legally for citizenship and then once you legally come to America we will open our arms to you!"

I say fuck CA, they made their bed let them lie in it! What is the difference between CA and TX? Fiscal conservatism! CA is shows you how liberal politics fucks up the system! Texas shows you the opposite works!

um ... yeah. Texas really works ... sure. No extreme will work, Texas and Cal show that.

Huh... I couldn't help but to notice that you seem to be implying that 'Texas doesn't work'... yet ya didn't establish a discernable basis which would otherwise support such an implication.

Could ya just brush us some general strokes on where you feel Texas doesn't work and perhaps use examples of Conservative policy initiatives?

'cause ya know I lived in Texas for most of the 90s and found that Texas works great... Where Texas falls short is precisely where Texans have lent credence to left-think.

For instance, in many parts of West Texas, CLASS ROOM LEVEL corporal punishment is still alive and well... Old Buster hangs right on the wall by teacher's desk as a gentle reminder that swift and focused retribution will be assessed for those students who are unable to mind their manners and follow the rules of civil order. Serious disciplinary issues are nearly unheard of in these schools...

In contrast to the schools surrounding the population centers, where corporal punishment has long since been removed from the disciplinary tool box; this a function if left-think effectively advanced by the election of leftist school-boards... where student disciplinary issues are the RULE.

Now the left will tell you that Corporal punishment doesn't work... but the record says otherwise; which is the case with every single notion that rattles around the leftwing playbook.

California is all BUT a Social Democracy and despite its CONFISCATAORY TAXATION of it's citizens, it is CONSTANTLY BROKE... and this is because there is NEVER ENOUGH TO SATISFY THE LEFT'S CHRONIC DEMAND THAT MORE MONEY WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT THE LEFT CREATES WITH THEIR ABSURD IDEAS OF PROGRESS; ideas that never seem to progress anything, but instead provide REGRESSION... a broken budget is a REGRESSIVE, decidedly NON-PRO-gressive budget... higher student disciplinary issues are REGRESSIVE... NOT PRO-gressive... instituting 'green energy-policy' that leads to energy DEFICITS is REGRESSIVE... NOT PROGRESSIVE.

Notice the trend?

Now what SPECIFIC CONSERVATIVE policy do you feel is 'not working' in Texas?

Last edited:

Bah! Tis the nature of humans to be tribalistic. Those of us in states which are also screwing up fessed up ... :eusa_whistle:

Arnold though is just ... well ... hate to say it but he is just an actor. He wasn't even hired for that for his skill.

Ahhhrnold.. was 'hired' because he professed CONSERVATIVE IDEAS... Ideas, which had Ahhhrnold held to and implemented and NOT reverted to left-think rationalizations, would have resulted in Cal-i-forn-i-a being in the BLACK and NOT suffering the same results which were produced by the last set of similar left-think rationalizations which the voters of Cal-i-forn-i-a REJECTED when they HIRED HIM FOR HIS PROFESSED CONSERVATISM.

Last edited:

try googling it KITTY....and then tell me what you find about that.....you will find NOTHING....NADA....because it never happened.....some fucking drunk bum in your shelter says he is from California and so EVERYONE of them must be from here.....and the good part...California paid for it....what a load of shit.....i only wish this state would do that,the illegals included,as well as the jerk with the two litters....then it would be like it used to be 30 years ago......you forget Kitty,this is a very liberal state,they feel that the tax payer should gladly take care of these people,after all.....we are humanitarians......and to send those poor people elsewhere.....how dare you think that libs here would do such a horrible thing.....Pelosi is going to have a few words with you.....

Regionalists? That's a stretch. The fact is California can't pay their bills because they have mismanaged their budget for years, so now everybody gets to bail them out.

Tell 'ya what... You send me $1000 because I'm a little short this month and don't expect to get that money back. On second thought, why don't I get the government to force you to pay me? Yeah, that'll work. I'm sure you'll be happy about that. :eusa_whistle:

try googling it KITTY....and then tell me what you find about that.....you will find NOTHING....NADA....because it never happened.....some fucking drunk bum in your shelter says he is from California and so EVERYONE of them must be from here.....and the good part...California paid for it....what a load of shit.....i only wish this state would do that,the illegals included,as well as the jerk with the two litters....then it would be like it used to be 30 years ago......you forget Kitty,this is a very liberal state,they feel that the tax payer should gladly take care of these people,after all.....we are humanitarians......and to send those poor people elsewhere.....how dare you think that libs here would do such a horrible thing.....Pelosi is going to have a few words with you.....

You are an idiot. Pelosi is an idiot to. Is has and is happening, you really think every little story is published? You think they would openly say "we are shipping our homeless to another city"? Ask the homeless in Seattle, about 1 in every 5 say they got a bus ticket from Cali ... how do I know this ... well duh ... I WAS THERE. I love how morons who have never been with a certain group of people actually think they know what's going on with that same group.

California makes it real easy to hate them. I know I lived there for 41 years. It always hasn't been like that. It was a great place in the 1960's and 1970's. But the radical left wing nuts started filtering into the Bay area that has produced Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Feinstein, not to mention "Moonbeam Brown". From then on it's been a downhill slide. So before you start hammering on us "regionalists", you might want to get your facts straight, sonny.

Forum List

Back