Let's Find a Job for Poor Julio!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Here we have a typical Obama voter and a part-time hamburger flipper. Let's show him some luuuuuv. Get in the mood everyone, Valentine's Day is coming...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Rate his qualification for various jobs!

If he is happy with his job, then he's a Republican.

If he is unhappy flipping burgers but he has no other choice right now, then he's an Obama supporter.

And if it is pernounced HOOlio, then send him back to Mexico.

Isn't he going to college?
Jeesh, you people are total haters. :eusa_whistle:
I thought the same thing too, that he's going to college not that we're a bunch of haters.
Fill me in Ravi, did Obama ask him what he's studying?

Here we have a typical Obama voter and a part-time hamburger flipper. Let's show him some luuuuuv. Get in the mood everyone, Valentine's Day is coming...

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vtn5YOGNHdo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Rate his qualification for various jobs!

Ah yes...another prime example of Obamamania!!

This guy comes across as a wierdo

he could be a televangelist maybe

PUHRRRRAYYYYSE GODUH!!

We call that Obama's base!

Gotta admit, these first 3 weeks have been entertaining!

barack-obama-funny-graphic2.jpg

lol! You guys really crack me up. Making fun of an enthusiastic, employed college student who's probably wondering if there'll be any economy left to work in when he graduates.

Old white farts = GOP! Keep up the good work! Look down your noses on everyone.:lol:

lol! You guys really crack me up. Making fun of an enthusiastic, employed college student who's probably wondering if there'll be any economy left to work in when he graduates.

Old white farts = GOP! Keep up the good work! Look down your noses on everyone.:lol:

Ah yes, the spectre of racism emerges yet again.

Oh the irony...

gee an enthusiastic communications major....a real boon

Communications probably the most worthless BS aside from psychology

so you guys put him down when he is hamburger flipper and would of if he had no job now you put him down because he is going to college and don't like his major!

so you guys put him down when he is hamburger flipper and would of if he had no job now you put him down because he is going to college and don't like his major!

NO - I am pointing out he was a rather odd character - hand picked to be at this event.

Are you aware all of those people were pre-selected?

Yet another example of a highly insecure president attempting to control every aspect of the environment.

If he is happy with his job, then he's a Republican.

If he is unhappy flipping burgers but he has no other choice right now, then he's an Obama supporter.

And if it is pernounced HOOlio, then send him back to Mexico.

Did you miss the 4 1/2 years part?

Good point. A republican president would have told him, "Well, son, I'm going to give tax cuts to those that need them the most...the rich. For the rest of you, stock up on plastic sheeting and duct tape and when things get really rough you'll know what to do."

:lol:

Forum List

Back