Every single cop that has died at the hands of black criminals.......

Every single cop that has died at the hands of black criminals, families and communities have received justice, every single one of them. The criminals are either dead or caught to stand trial, every single one of them. It may or may not bring peace to family members, but it put at ease a community on alert.

Of the 587 young blacks murdered by cops so far this year, not one of them, nor their families or communities have received justice. On the contrary, these dead men are vilified, crucified and murdered again and again by the media and the justice system they were denied....the only thing these families get, are dollars from the endless law suits and fund raising that follow afterwards, but never justice.

Our law community receive justice, our black community gets a paycheck of wrongful death....we'd rather have justice too or at least a day in court.

Wow so you're familiar enough with all 587 cases to say they all didn't recieve justice. How do you not see the error in your thinking?

You don't see the difference between an officer of the law and a pathetic street thug? Get the fuck out outta here
What difference should I see? One is being paid to do a job, which one can quit anytime they feel like it and one has black skin that is noticeable no matter how much you want to rid yourself of it.

And stop thinking that all these people killed by cops are street thugs....the last I counted, the prisons are filled with white street thugs too.

And just for the record, the thug you hate today, will be at your family reunion 2mar
you said "by black criminals" you fuckin idiot.
Ahhh more attack on my hypothetical family.
Ignorant ass nigga
Because I was addressing those that kill cops, they are criminals, listen, bitch, I've had it with you...kiss my black ass and keep it moving!!
I thought you were a dude? Didn't know you were a fag
What the fuck did I tell you about thinking? Its not good for your brain, ass ho!!
Youre the fag.. so who is the "ass ho" again?

Every single cop that has died at the hands of black criminals, families and communities have received justice, every single one of them. The criminals are either dead or caught to stand trial, every single one of them. It may or may not bring peace to family members, but it put at ease a community on alert.

Of the 587 young blacks murdered by cops so far this year, not one of them, nor their families or communities have received justice. On the contrary, these dead men are vilified, crucified and murdered again and again by the media and the justice system they were denied....the only thing these families get, are dollars from the endless law suits and fund raising that follow afterwards, but never justice.

Our law community receive justice, our black community gets a paycheck of wrongful death....we'd rather have justice too or at least a day in court.

Wow so you're familiar enough with all 587 cases to say they all didn't recieve justice. How do you not see the error in your thinking?

Not only that, 587 is the TOTAL number of people shot and killed by police. Not the negro count. And FAR more whites are shot by police than negroes. PROVEN. And understandable given that negroes make up 12% of the population while whites make up 66% of the population.

Going by the Guardian’s count, 261 white people were killed by police — the highest total out of any racial group.

This Is How Many People Police Have Killed So Far In 2016

Even a libtard sight calls bullshit on you

Google it if you don't believe me, start learning shit on your own.

Google it if you don't believe me, start learning shit on your own.

Google what? Are you familiar with each and every case where a black person was killed by a cop? I'm pretty sure you're not. So how could you say they all were denied justice?

First off, your number is a lie. There have not been 587 young negroes shot and killed by police this year.

Second of all, in most of those cases the killing of the young negro WAS justice , based on their own actions.

The 71% of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't shot by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

Back in February, when police began protesting Beyoncé, I noticed then that 7 out of the 8 officers who had been killed so far were killed by white men.

What the fuck does that have to do with what I posted?

Do you acknowledge that you lied when you claimed that 587 young negroes have been shot and killed by police this year?
No I do not, next fuckin question?

Not only that, 587 is the TOTAL number of people shot and killed by police. Not the negro count. And FAR more whites are shot by police than negroes. PROVEN. And understandable given that negroes make up 12% of the population while whites make up 66% of the population.

The 71% of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't shot by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

Back in February, when police began protesting Beyoncé, I noticed then that 7 out of the 8 officers who had been killed so far were killed by white men.

so whats the answer tiger?.....if they asked you for your opinion on how to resolve this,what would you say?....

The black community is a community in distress these days. No really good paying jobs, completely void of male leadership, kids being raised by grandmothers who fucked up raising their own kids, their parents and are now responsible for raising the same crop of shit kids. Despite limited funding, there has to be outside community help, programs to help reach these kids who are angry, bitter and lost...that's the first thing I would do, is fund programs, especially during the hot summer months that reach these kids before its too late.

Secondly, I would call upon our local leadership to partner with these kids, along with law enforcement and help build a bridge. I would also encourage through our schools and colleges blacks to join law enforcement, because the more people that look like me, the more at ease the partnership.

I would also discourage gun use and have the conversation, both locally and nationally. A debate this country needs desperately.

I would also have a conversation on race.
While I do agree with what you've said about reaching young Blacks in depressed neighborhoods it is critically important to recognize that problem number one where this category is concerned is their utter lack of discipline, without which nothing in the way of positive growth is possible. Without their being imbued with some necessary level of personal discipline any effort to educate or to impart minimal social skills to these young Blacks will totally fail, as recent history has plainly shown.

The unfortunate and rather obvious fact is the vast majority of contemporary ghetto adolescents are essentially feral. Placing them in ordinary schools and expecting them to behave properly and to learn is clearly analogous to expecting wild animals to behave properly by placing them in a comfortable home and feeding them well. What those wild animals will do is tear the place to pieces and bite anyone who tries to control them.

Some of us have seen what typical Black Ghetto kids do when placed in ordinary schools. They behave like wild chimpanzees. They destroy property, they fight, they attack the more civilized (White) kids, they disrupt classes and sometimes savagely attack the teachers. Briefly stated, their undisciplined behavior is destructive to the most critically important components of civilized society

Murder is illegal killing. If a cop shoots a suspect who endangers his life or that of someone else, that's not murder. Your 587 number of 'murder' seems wildly inflated.

Every single cop that has died at the hands of black criminals, families and communities have received justice, every single one of them.

If they had received justice they would have remained alive.

" ...but it put at ease a community on alert."

Bullshit. If any of the so-called "hands up; don't shoot" alleged victims didn't deserve what happened to them they were still not victims of planned premeditated murder as so many of these officers have been. An ongoing campaign of deliberate murder of innocent victims does NOT ease a community on alert nor should it. How long until LEO's begin to feel the urge to "get even"?

Every single cop that has died at the hands of black criminals, families and communities have received justice, every single one of them.

If they had received justice they would have remained alive.

" ...but it put at ease a community on alert."

Bullshit. If any of the so-called "hands up; don't shoot" alleged victims didn't deserve what happened to them they were still not victims of planned premeditated murder as so many of these officers have been. An ongoing campaign of deliberate murder of innocent victims does NOT ease a community on alert nor should it. How long until LEO's begin to feel the urge to "get even"?

The far more likely outcome is just as devastating for the black community: hands off policing.

Forum List

Back