every Russian diplomat should be expelled immediately from the US. start EXTREME sanctions NOW

u see white nationalists who use patriotism as their reasoning for hatred. but they forget that in order to love a country, you need to love everything this country produces.

Every morning, I produce urine and feces.

I do not love them. And so it is.

every Russian diplomat should be expelled immediately from the US and every Russian company with even remote ties to the Russian government should be sanctioned up the ass. there is no need to improve relations with a government intent on destroying ours. fuck that

And if need be, we must have war! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
KILL THEM....... KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLL!!! !!

"Hillary Clinton says the Mueller report is the beginning, not the end, of a reckoning on election meddling"

Bill Kristol posted this chilling conversation on social media:

Just now boarding at Reagan:

Gate agent laughing: “Does Trump love you yet?” Me: “I doubt it.” He, turning serious: “The Democrats need to impeach him. He’s dangerous.” Me: “Are you a Democrat?” Him: “I’m a Reagan Republican. I came here when he was president. A real president.”

"a crime was committed against all americans, all americans should demand that Trump is locked up" - Secretary Hillary Clinton...i agree 100 percent

the Mueller report isnt just a reckoning of our history, my friends, but a warning about our future!

ALL TRUMPS SUPPORTERS ARE AGENTS OF RUSSIA! ALL 60 MILLION OF THEM!

LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP! LOCK THEM UP!

Trump is the first president elected since Nixon to refuse to release his tax returns, and any payments from Russia remain secret

Trump is the first president elected since Nixon to refuse to release his tax returns, and any payments from Russia remain secret

Just to clarify, the 36 presidents before him did not.
Since Nixon

The statement was constructed to sound as if ALL presidents had released their taxes, when of course the optional practice began with Nixon, who was trying to fend off Watergate.
Anyone with a working brain has got to know the slime Scump is hiding things that would prove to be a disaster for him ;;hiding his school grades too? Must have been last in class

Forum List

Back