Every pre-born baby is conceived by, loved by, and wanted by God. The “choice” is His.

Left loons trying to use the Bible to justify killing babies....priceless....and ignorant

lol... go ahead & justify your homophobia using the bible... i see you got that flag & cross thing going on again as an avatar. did you fill your butane lighter lately too?

What does homophobia have to do with abortion? Latent tendencies kicking in?

If my avatar gives you gas....good.

Now sit down. As usual you're ckueless.

you slamming anybody using the bible for their ideology is priceless & very much is on topic to your reply.

naw - your avatar gives me the giggles, not gas.

lol... & it's quite ironic you spelled 'clueless' wrong. :lmao:

Want a cookie, baby murderer?

If you support it you're just as guilty

`
`

21111.jpg

^^^^ Ignorant

^^^^ hypocrite

aa1.jpg
Actually...to be fair, Sassy practices what she preaches. She has taken many unwanted kids, she cares before and after birth.

then why is she so against 'entitlements' for the rest of them?
Because as a conservative she believes individuals should by free choice provide a safety net...and she practices that. I disagree but respect the fact she walks the walk.

For Planned Parenthood to defy Him is demonic and diabolical evil.

What if that is his choice?

You know what is diabolical? A baby born addicted to drugs.

You guys act like if you can just make a law and it all goes away. Some kind of out of sight and out of mind thing. You will have done your part for God. The reality is that it will continue. Hell, you can go to the border and acquire whatever concoction you need to terminate a pregnancy. So, it moves underground.

once the umbilical cord is cut, then their job is done.

their mantra is ' love the fetus, hate the child '

Not necessarily. I think that this is the result of oversimplifying policy into convenient slogans.

for the fundies, it pretty much is imo. & money --- which is the root of all evil... is always a CONsideration, the at the very least food or medical care wouldn't be taken away so easily & the first 'go tos' for budget cuts.

I think that there is an argument for poverty is a sin stemming from the Protestant work ethic--Max Weber.

Again, because it's overly simplified. The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are all about making sure the regular people do without before they stop funding their special projects and corporations. So, it's oversimplified slogan crap and presented as either/or. That's how propaganda works.

Take the same group of people on the ground and you come up with different solutions and very different conversations.

Left loons trying to use the Bible to justify killing babies....priceless....and ignorant

lol... go ahead & justify your homophobia using the bible... i see you got that flag & cross thing going on again as an avatar. did you fill your butane lighter lately too?

you slamming anybody using the bible for their ideology is priceless & very much is on topic to your reply.

sounds like you got gas.

Actually...to be fair, Sassy practices what she preaches. She has taken many unwanted kids, she cares before and after birth.

then why is she so against 'entitlements' for the rest of them?
Because as a conservative she believes individuals should by free choice provide a safety net...and she practices that. I disagree but respect the fact she walks the walk.

sounds logical in a conservatives' mind. but i think jesus & his teachings would be first in a fundie's heart, not $.

For Planned Parenthood to defy Him is demonic and diabolical evil.

You guys act like if you can just make a law and it all goes away. Some kind of out of sight and out of mind thing. You will have done your part for God. The reality is that it will continue. Hell, you can go to the border and acquire whatever concoction you need to terminate a pregnancy. So, it moves underground.

Not necessarily. I think that this is the result of oversimplifying policy into convenient slogans.

for the fundies, it pretty much is imo. & money --- which is the root of all evil... is always a CONsideration, the at the very least food or medical care wouldn't be taken away so easily & the first 'go tos' for budget cuts.

I think that there is an argument for poverty is a sin stemming from the Protestant work ethic--Max Weber.

Again, because it's overly simplified. The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are all about making sure the regular people do without before they stop funding their special projects and corporations. So, it's oversimplified slogan crap and presented as either/or. That's how propaganda works.

Take the same group of people on the ground and you come up with different solutions and very different conversations.

& yet jesus didn't preach politics.

Christology wasn't fully developed until the 7th century and it was political from the get go. It's neither here nor there.

At some point, you have to choose whether you want to get shit done and arrive at solutions to force a change or............succumb to propaganda and verbally abuse each other on the interwebs as you are told to do.

Christology wasn't fully developed until the 7th century and it was political from the get go. It's neither here nor there.

At some point, you have to choose whether you want to get shit done and arrive at solutions to force a change or............succumb to propaganda and verbally abuse each other on the interwebs as you are told to do.

wait- what?

i am 'TOLD' to do? what does that even mean? lol... am i being paid too?

wait- what?

i am 'TOLD' to do? what does that even mean? lol... am i being paid too?

No. I don't think you are paid. Propaganda tactics employed by those who have a vested interest in keeping us divided in order to maintain the status quo.

If someone "knows" that and where babies are being murdered and isn't doing something about it, that person is guilty. Jawing about it on the Internet is not doing anything.

You're in no position to question what He does

Sure I am... because one time I asked him to cure my Mom's cancer... and she died.

No God. And we are all better off for it.

I'm very sorry about your mom's cancer and that you lost her.

We are all bound for the grave, some sooner, some later. We are not guaranteed healing, that's for sure.
The end of suffering, however, is guaranteed.

In this life, yes, but in the next we don't know.

Sure I am... because one time I asked him to cure my Mom's cancer... and she died.

Death is inevitable, we are not immortal. Sorry your mother passed but God doesn't grant all prayers and He has His reasons for all He does. At times we don't understand but we have to trust in Him.

I've lost people very dear to me, I've never blamed God, I understand that is life (or the end of it) but they were not killed because they might be an inconvenience, might be a hindrance or simply unwanted. There is something wrong with a society that allows for that and if you support it I have a feeling I know why God didn't answer your prayers

Death is inevitable, we are not immortal. Sorry your mother passed but God doesn't grant all prayers and He has His reasons for all He does. At times we don't understand but we have to trust in Him.

I've lost people very dear to me, I've never blamed God, I understand that is life (or the end of it) but they were not killed because they might be an inconvenience, might be a hindrance or simply unwanted. There is something wrong with a society that allows for that and if you support it I have a feeling I know why God didn't answer your prayers

The last sentence might come off as harsh, but it is wholly Biblical. We are free will humans. We have the free will to push God away. Since we are actually made in His image, He too can push us away as well--and at some point, He does and He will.

Much is made, for example, about "submitted marriage" and what is a woman's obligation to her husband in Christianity. But the Bible makes clear that if a husband abuses his wife, God will NOT EVEN HEAR HIS PRAYERS.

And that is about as serious as it gets.

Forum List

Back