Every pre-born baby is conceived by, loved by, and wanted by God. The “choice” is His.

For Planned Parenthood to defy Him is demonic and diabolical evil.

What if that is his choice?

You know what is diabolical? A baby born addicted to drugs.

You guys act like if you can just make a law and it all goes away. Some kind of out of sight and out of mind thing. You will have done your part for God. The reality is that it will continue. Hell, you can go to the border and acquire whatever concoction you need to terminate a pregnancy. So, it moves underground.

once the umbilical cord is cut, then their job is done.

their mantra is ' love the fetus, hate the child '

You guys act like if you can just make a law and it all goes away. Some kind of out of sight and out of mind thing. You will have done your part for God. The reality is that it will continue. Hell, you can go to the border and acquire whatever concoction you need to terminate a pregnancy. So, it moves underground.

Not necessarily. I think that this is the result of oversimplifying policy into convenient slogans.

Not necessarily. I think that this is the result of oversimplifying policy into convenient slogans.

for the fundies, it pretty much is imo. & money --- which is the root of all evil... is always a CONsideration, the at the very least food or medical care wouldn't be taken away so easily & the first 'go tos' for budget cuts.

Left loons trying to use the Bible to justify killing babies....priceless....and ignorant

lol... go ahead & justify your homophobia using the bible... i see you got that flag & cross thing going on again as an avatar. did you fill your butane lighter lately too?

if the Almighty Sky Pixie with infinite power really cared that much about fetuses, you'd think he'd make sure they all ended up inside women who wanted them.

You'd also think that if he cared about babies so much, then millions of them wouldn't shit themselves to death in the third world for lack of clean drinking water.

Left loons trying to use the Bible to justify killing babies....priceless....and ignorant

lol... go ahead & justify your homophobia using the bible... i see you got that flag & cross thing going on again as an avatar. did you fill your butane lighter lately too?

What does homophobia have to do with abortion? Latent tendencies kicking in?

If my avatar gives you gas....good.

Now sit down. As usual you're ckueless.

if the Almighty Sky Pixie with infinite power really cared that much about fetuses, you'd think he'd make sure they all ended up inside women who wanted them.

You'd also think that if he cared about babies so much, then millions of them wouldn't shit themselves to death in the third world for lack of clean drinking water.

You're in no position to question what He does

`
`

21111.jpg

^^^^ Ignorant

^^^^ hypocrite

aa1.jpg
Actually...to be fair, Sassy practices what she preaches. She has taken many unwanted kids, she cares before and after birth.

Black Lives Matter ONLY IF you're a white cop!

People against abortion, are against abortion,
REGARDLESS of race, religion or political affiliation.

Being a conservative has nothing to do with anything,
there are plenty of liberals who are against abortion
It is after birth the ethics get tricky for some of you guys. It goes from being a child to being a parisite, anchor baby, spawn, moocher...ironic. One side’s prebirth parisite is the other’s post birth parisite.

What does homophobia have to do with abortion? Latent tendencies kicking in?

If my avatar gives you gas....good.

Now sit down. As usual you're ckueless.

you slamming anybody using the bible for their ideology is priceless & very much is on topic to your reply.

naw - your avatar gives me the giggles, not gas.

lol... & it's quite ironic you spelled 'clueless' wrong. :lmao:

Forum List

Back