Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

Apparently the fringe of both parties, to which you admit to being part of.

I'm not a Republican...they suck....weaklings, country club punks. I'm MAGA...stick my chest out to tell anybody who asks...nobody has thrown a punch at me yet. 6 more years! :113:
Yes, you're gop fringe
And nothing wrong with it. No insult intended. I'm sure some dems watched with rapt attention.

I read Lee Child's trash and watched Good Omens.

I'm not a Republican...they suck....weaklings, country club punks. I'm MAGA...stick my chest out to tell anybody who asks...nobody has thrown a punch at me yet. 6 more years! :113:
Yes, you're gop fringe
Since when does the GOP care about Americans?
Hmmmm. I think Trump is corrupt as Hillary and his racism colors (-: everything he does, but I really believe he thinks his actions on trade and immigration are in America's interests. It's not his goals that bother me, it's his methods

Hmmmm. I think Trump is corrupt as Hillary and his racism colors (-: everything he does, but I really believe he thinks his actions on trade and immigration are in America's interests. It's not his goals that bother me, it's his methods

We MAGA are like Hell's Angels...we don't choose them, we recognize them. You're a closet-Trump voter or will soon be. You know he's not a "racist" or an "islamaphobist" or a "traitor" or any of the rest of it. We have a dynamic business tycoon that's running the country like a business for a change....We got $23T in debt doing it the other way.

Giraffe-neck Maddow and the midget troll Chuckie Cheesedick's segment of the carnival went haywire when the mic went out. Right in the middle of Chuckie's riveting screed on the Parkland slaughter too...and then they all laughed because neither of them or anybody on stage believes anything they said all night....not a word. Which brings us to the question, who's kidding who here? Who's the audience for this crap? :dunno:

1093b115f23c7dfc16f6ad719429546c.jpg
Democrat Voters tend to be losers with a cultural ax to grind.
This is why the Dem politicians make illegal immigration about race.

Giraffe-neck Maddow and the midget troll Chuckie Cheesedick's segment of the carnival went haywire when the mic went out. Right in the middle of Chuckie's riveting screed on the Parkland slaughter too...and then they all laughed because neither of them or anybody on stage believes anything they said all night....not a word. Which brings us to the question, who's kidding who here? Who's the audience for this crap? :dunno:

Low info, easily led, dopes

I wonder...who the hell believes the border should be wide-open? This is all about replacing white working American voters with hispanics who can't speak Inglesia or afford to buy a toaster....I guess the magic number is 40 million and they're half-way there, but even the dopes who vote democrat know that's a recipe for disaster.....they hate America but not enough to ruin themselves....do they?

I explained it, they are easily led dopes. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to believe open borders is good for any nation
It's sure as hell turned much of Europe in hell holes.

Yes, you're gop fringe
Since when does the GOP care about Americans?
Horse crap.

Democrat Voters tend to be losers with a cultural ax to grind.
This is why the Dem politicians make illegal immigration about race.
Because it's really about nationality. But nationality doesn't sell quite as well as race does to the haters.

I wasn't. I refuse to add to their ratings. If they had any commercial sponcers, I didn't see any of that either.
I watch no MSM other than FOX and a little CNBC like some stock market coverage and Jay Leno's garage. I see the local news and weather but as soon as they go to their national morning shows or national news, I switch channels.

Forum List

Back