Repercussions: Secret Service Arrests Chicago Employee Who Spit On Eric Trump

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago restaurant into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump'

“It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems,” said Eric Trump.'

...that pretty much sums up the majority of Trump-hating Democrats / snowflakes.

Chicago Bar Employee in Custody After She Spits on Eric Trump

It's about fucking time one of these leftist freaks is held accountable for violence.

'U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago restaurant into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump'

“It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems,” said Eric Trump.'

...that pretty much sums up the majority of Trump-hating Democrats / snowflakes.

I must admit, I am torn on the matter. On one hand, spitting on an elite from either side of the aristocrat aisle seems rather innocuous in the broadest of terms and perhaps ought to be a free speech issue. On the other, I only mention that because I'd like to feel free to do the same to certain other elites of radical Leftist variety and I'll be damned if I'm not doing some Kodiak Wintergreen right this moment which would facilitate said purpose quite fittingly. However, after watching a video yesterday showing Antifa assaulting some folks for their speech in a Canadian mall, perhaps it is time to hammer down on all such flagrant violations of our personal space. Why not reinstitute honor duels? Sure, feel free to spit on me and I legally then challenge you to rapiers at dawn. I'm afraid, however, your average postmodernist would show up with crayons and a Lite Brite. Where's the sport in that old chap?

Spitting may seem innocuous enough, but left unaddressed, what comes next? A push, flipping someone's hat off their head, stopping and damaging vehicles, vandalizing and burning property, let's just allow a free-for-all involving physical assault? It's all "free speech", isn't it? Well, I guess it depends on your definition of "speech". This type of behavior has already gone way over the line of decency and we have to start punishing the perpetrators, bring back consequences.

I must admit, I am torn on the matter. On one hand, spitting on an elite from either side of the aristocrat aisle seems rather innocuous in the broadest of terms and perhaps ought to be a free speech issue. On the other, I only mention that because I'd like to feel free to do the same to certain other elites of radical Leftist variety and I'll be damned if I'm not doing some Kodiak Wintergreen right this moment which would facilitate said purpose quite fittingly. However, after watching a video yesterday showing Antifa assaulting some folks for their speech in a Canadian mall, perhaps it is time to hammer down on all such flagrant violations of our personal space. Why not reinstitute honor duels? Sure, feel free to spit on me and I legally then challenge you to rapiers at dawn. I'm afraid, however, your average postmodernist would show up with crayons and a Lite Brite. Where's the sport in that old chap?
FREE SPEECH?
You have got to be kidding me.
So, if I assassinated Hillary, is that my right to free speech?

FREE SPEECH?
You have got to be kidding me.
So, if I assassinated Hillary, is that my right to free speech?

You missed the heavy water sarcasm, Sarge.

Spitting may seem innocuous enough, but left unaddressed, what comes next? A push, flipping someone's hat off their head, stopping and damaging vehicles, vandalizing and burning property, let's just allow a free-for-all involving physical assault? It's all "free speech", isn't it? Well, I guess it depends on your definition of "speech". This type of behavior has already gone way over the line of decency and we have to start punishing the perpetrators, bring back consequences.

I absolutely agree with you. See, there's this disconnect nowadays between actions and consequences and taking personal responsibility for bad behavior, as ideologues (particularly on the American Left), seek new ways of justifying away any malfeasance as righteous because its done in the name of their cause, which in the case of the Antifa Twitter Mob, is stomping fascists. Problem is, the only fascists Antifa and their neo-commie postmodernists have ever seen were reflected in mirrors. I was hoping one of their SJW ilk would bite my bait and agree, "publicly", that spitting on a fellow American ought to be free speech. We could have then isolated that particular "free radical" and taken the debate to a new level. Instead, something else happened. Ah well, sometimes we outsmart ourselves.

I absolutely agree with you. See, there's this disconnect nowadays between actions and consequences and taking personal responsibility for bad behavior, as ideologues (particularly on the American Left), seek new ways of justifying away any malfeasance as righteous because its done in the name of their cause, which in the case of the Antifa Twitter Mob, is stomping fascists. Problem is, the only fascists Antifa and their neo-commie postmodernists have ever seen were reflected in mirrors. I was hoping one of their SJW ilk would bite my bait and agree, "publicly", that spitting on a fellow American ought to be free speech. We could have then isolated that particular "free radical" and taken the debate to a new level. Instead, something else happened. Ah well, sometimes we outsmart ourselves.
Only if you consider "Nah-ah" and "neener-neener-neener" debate. It does my heart good, though, to see an increasing number of positive responses supporting a return to some semblance of decency and a cause-response consequence to poor manners and worse behavior.

Only if you consider "Nah-ah" and "neener-neener-neener" debate. It does my heart good, though, to see an increasing number of positive responses supporting a return to some semblance of decency and a cause-response consequence to poor manners and worse behavior.
Does that mean that Congress will raise min wage to be decent, nope..

Did he cry much for Daddy?

Didn't have to. He is protected by the law, which this mentally unstable TDS-suffering Trump-hater broke.
Surely he's man enough to take it and continue on..
Why should he? Surely your spitter is big enough to accept the consequences for poor behavior.
I am sure they both are now the SS has nothing to do but protect people from slobber.

Does that mean that Congress will raise min wage to be decent, nope..
Congress should have nothing to do with minimum or "decent" wages. That should be up to the people who pay those wages and the people who agree to work for those wages. Nobody is forced to work, they can always look somewhere else for something they like better.

Forum List

Back