Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
See ^^^^^
A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles our system is founded on.

A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles this thread was founded on: "Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17'.

I never tried to forcible rape anyone at 16 or 17. Trying to blow this off as typical behavior for a teen boy is ridiculous.
You seem hung up on rape. So much so that you insinuated that I had something to hide.

You seem a bit off emotionally. Perhaps this thread is not for you?

I seem to be hung up on the specific allegations being made against Kavanaugh: Attempted Forcible Rape.

As for being emotional, I leave the hysterics to you.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
See ^^^^^

A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles this thread was founded on: "Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17'.

I never tried to forcible rape anyone at 16 or 17. Trying to blow this off as typical behavior for a teen boy is ridiculous.

Except no evidence shows anyone tried to forcibly rape anyone.

Even if he testimony is true, the best you have is he, while drunk, tried to hook up with a girl and got rejected and so stopped trying

See ^^^^^

They spend their lives attacking the principles our system was founded on. The very definition of liberal. Are you surprised?
I really think watching them tear down historical statues should have been a clue as to their opinion of "our system". Or their mob action to overturn an election. Or even their latest attempts to shut down Senate hearings with mobs.
The communists call it "cultural revolution". But its the same attack on pre-communist decency no matter where you see it. And it always involves two things...mobs of the uneducated rampaging and destruction of the past in order to destroy the culture.

red guards.jpg

red guards 2.jpg

If I ever was held accountable for some of the stupid things I did back in High School I probably wouldn't be able to get a job as a garbage collector. Neither would most of the people I knew.

You act like he smoked pot. Raping someone is a whole other level.

Mix that with his abortion + contraceptive stances = typical woman hating conservative.

See ^^^^^

Now that is true….

However, if there wasn’t police involvement…let me restate that….CONFIRMED police involvement meaning the authorities were called and he was questioned…I am not of the position that this is “forcible rape”.

And—this is for everyone on the left—save the “well his record was whitewashed” nonsense. The record is the record; as imperfect or imperfect as it may be. If you’re going to run that offense, then everything these jugheads said about Obama is in play; “records of his birth in nigeria were whitewashed” or whatever.

See ^^^^^

Now that is true….

However, if there wasn’t police involvement…let me restate that….CONFIRMED police involvement meaning the authorities were called and he was questioned…I am not of the position that this is “forcible rape”.

And—this is for everyone on the left—save the “well his record was whitewashed” nonsense. The record is the record; as imperfect or imperfect as it may be. If you’re going to run that offense, then everything these jugheads said about Obama is in play; “records of his birth in nigeria were whitewashed” or whatever.

We have an eye witness: Christine Blasey Ford. The woman who was claims that she was attacked by Kavanaugh as a teenager, where he attempted to forcibly rape her.

And this is not a story she's made up for the confirmation hearings. But an experience she recounted in counselling in 2012, with third party documentation to prove it. With other witnesses confirming that she cited Kavanaugh as the person that attempted to rape her as a teenager.

Long before the hearings.

She should be heard.

Mix that with his abortion + contraceptive stances = typical woman hating conservative.
Rape?

See what I mean people? Not only is their no allegation of rape but this asshat has already convicted him of it.

lol. You righties are experts at convicting people based on allegations!

And the only reason it wasn’t rape was because his buddy showed up .

See ^^^^^

Except no evidence shows anyone tried to forcibly rape anyone.

Even if he testimony is true, the best you have is he, while drunk, tried to hook up with a girl and got rejected and so stopped trying
Thats not what the accusation is, Mormon.

See ^^^^^

Now that is true….

We have an eye witness: Christine Blasey Ford. The woman who was claims that she was attacked by Kavanaugh as a teenager, where he attempted to forcibly rape her.

And this is not a story she's made up for the confirmation hearings. But an experience she recounted in counselling in 2012, with third party documentation to prove it. With other witnesses confirming that she cited Kavanaugh as the person that attempted to rape her as a teenager.

Long before the hearings.

She should be heard.

And.........

It never came up a single time in, not ONE, not TWO, not THREE, not FOUR, not FIVE and NOT SIX, FBI Investigation for a security clearance?

How dumb are you?

See ^^^^^

Man I would hope so.

------------------------------------ looks like its Guilty until Proved Innocent to me and its a shame . See Judge Roy Moore and now Kavanaugh . Started years ago in my opinion whenever sex accusations or sex crimes were involved and the POWERS Decided that woman should be treated differently then men .
Enough people have come forward to indicate that roy moore was Alabama's state whore and stalker well into his 30's. But he's a "conservative" and a gawd-fearin' bibble-banger.

Rape?

See what I mean people? Not only is their no allegation of rape but this asshat has already convicted him of it.

lol. You righties are experts at convicting people based on allegations!

And the only reason it wasn’t rape was because his buddy showed up .

...... Or it never happened at all.....

There, fixed it for you.

Forum List

Back