Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

She told her therapist there were 4 boys. That isn't the story she told now.
And if her intent was to remain anonymous why take a polygraph?
she's seeing or sought out a therapist, she obviously has issues with it all...

it was a mistake for her to come out in the open vs anonymous... she will pay a price for it, even if it is all true...

I’m not sure what happened or who is telling the truth, the issue is it’s a he said, she said at this point and that is my problem with the whole story. If it happened he needs to step down, if it didn’t happen his reputation for life is ruined. A lot at stake.
It should have been handed over to the FBI and they investigate in secret, without our knowledge... then given to the Senate judiciary committee in a classified setting, what ever their investigation found out or didn't or couldn't find out, and not gone before the public, nor should...even the two of them be questioned under oath in public, if the FBI investigators could not find anything to substantiate her claims...

That I would agree with, privacy and decor, however that approach has been tossed out the window awhile ago.
Ridiculous

The FBI should investigate a 36 year old charge of a 17 year old boy alledgedly being an asshole.

Beyond ridiculous

It's not ridiculous in any way. It would simply be a continuation of the background investigation they've already done.

Last edited:
She told her therapist there were 4 boys. That isn't the story she told now.
And if her intent was to remain anonymous why take a polygraph?

it was a mistake for her to come out in the open vs anonymous... she will pay a price for it, even if it is all true...

I’m not sure what happened or who is telling the truth, the issue is it’s a he said, she said at this point and that is my problem with the whole story. If it happened he needs to step down, if it didn’t happen his reputation for life is ruined. A lot at stake.
It should have been handed over to the FBI and they investigate in secret, without our knowledge... then given to the Senate judiciary committee in a classified setting, what ever their investigation found out or didn't or couldn't find out, and not gone before the public, nor should...even the two of them be questioned under oath in public, if the FBI investigators could not find anything to substantiate her claims...

That I would agree with, privacy and decor, however that approach has been tossed out the window awhile ago.
Ridiculous

The FBI should investigate a 36 year old charge of a 17 year old boy alledgedly being an asshole.

Beyond ridiculous
How far back should the FBI back ground checks go, for Lifetime, Supreme Court Justice nominees?

EVERY Supreme Court Justice nominee for nearly a century has a back ground check on them done by the FBI gramps... it is standard procedure... and if new information comes up that the FBI was unaware of, then they should quickly investigate it and add it to the background check they had done...

I guess I do not understand why you seem to be so vehemently against the FBI to simply complete the job they were given, a thorough back ground check, on a supreme court justice, who will hold the highest government position in the Nation for a lifetime, that is not elected by we the people?

I think it would hopefully, give more clarity to what is true or not true, which is good, for the person telling the truth.... whether that be Kavanaugh or the professor and not just a bunch of senators, who are dead set on taking their he said/she said sides going in to this Monday interview with no investigative report from the FBI on the alleged accusation... and it being nothing but a dog and pony show of slander done on the two of them....

Last edited:

Ridiculous

Beyond ridiculous
How far back should the FBI back ground checks go, for Lifetime, Supreme Court Justice nominees?

EVERY Supreme Court Justice nominee for nearly a century has a back ground check on them done by the FBI gramps... it is standard procedure... and if new information comes up that the FBI was unaware of, then they should quickly investigate it and add it to the background check they had done...

I guess I do not understand why you seem to be so vehemently against the FBI to simply complete the job they were given, a thorough back ground check, on a supreme court justice, who will hold the highest government position in the Nation for a lifetime, that is not elected by we the people?

I think it would hopefully, give more clarity to what is true or not true, which is good, for the person telling the truth.... whether that be Kavanaugh or the professor and not just a bunch of senators, who are dead set on taking their he said/she said sides going in to this Monday interview with no investigative report from the FBI on the alleged accusation... and it being nothing but a dog and pony show of slander done on the two of them....
Why he's against FBI completing their job?? I'll put it as plainly as I can He's an AH that hates Hillary hates Obama and will kiss the ass of a pervert like Trump Don't let the AH fool you

Forum List

Back