Every man, woman and child above the age of 12 should own, carry, and know how to use a firearm...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...no more mass shootings at our schools, no more drive-by shootings in our streets if everyone in America was armed and ready to defend him or herself.

...no more mass shootings at our schools, no more drive-by shootings in our streets if everyone in America was armed and ready to defend him or herself.

Oh for chrissake, move to fucking Yemen. Everybody there has a gun, see how that's working out?

Oh for chrissake, move to fucking Yemen. Everybody there has a gun, see how that's working out?
there are plenty of places you can go where nobody has guns.

Get the fuck out.

I say ...make it 17.

The kids can graduate with their class with a High school diploma and a Firearm's license. :)

Does that also include mandatory psychological exams and professional firearms training?

Does that also include mandatory psychological exams and professional firearms training?
Depends. Does it also include no restrictions on those who pass said exams and have said training?

Where is the compromise?

If the schools did their job, there would be no mass shootings anyway. Instead they FUCK boys over, which in turn creates many losers who want blood. Absolutely nothing is changing, public schools are simply unfit environment for boys.

I have plenty of training when I was a kid playing cowboys and indians.

I was always a cowboy...

Nah. Just give every kid a gun on his or her 12th birthday and tell them, happy hunting. What could possibly go wrong.

If the schools did their job, there would be no mass shootings anyway. Instead they FUCK boys over, which in turn creates many losers who want blood. Absolutely nothing is changing, public schools are simply unfit environment for boys.
Yeah...boys are such victims.

The school system isn't working for boys. You leftists want to fuck over boys at every opportunity don't you? Too much competition?

I get it, strong independent men are basically the end of your stupid ideology. No bullshit is tolerated.

The school system isn't working for boys. You leftists want to fuck over boys at every opportunity don't you? Too much competition?

I get it, strong independent men are basically the end of your stupid ideology. No bullshit is tolerated.
As I said....boys are such victims.

Any functional idiot can be quickly taught to fire a gun and hit a cardboard box - but there's much more to it than that if an armed citizen pulls a gun in a violent shootout like in El Paso. How are police supposed to know the difference between the armed citizen and the terrorist?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back