Every Democrat President candidate in the last 25 yrs had pedophile ties

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It was the cackle that cost her an election.

The time was the 80s and the First Lady of Arkansas was chatting with Roy Reed. Reed was a New York Times bigwig, a civil rights hero and is currently a speaker for the Clinton School of Public Service.
Every Democrat Presidential Candidate In Last 25 Years Had Pedophile Ties

Truth hurts doesn't it and we have the leftist democrat morons who seem to think it's ok for their Political figure to molest and rape women or kids, Yet the minute someone just " VERBALLY ACCUSES" lets say a republican or hey anybody in general they are instantly guilty proof doesn't matter to these whack job mental cases.

It was the cackle that cost her an election.

The time was the 80s and the First Lady of Arkansas was chatting with Roy Reed. Reed was a New York Times bigwig, a civil rights hero and is currently a speaker for the Clinton School of Public Service.
Every Democrat Presidential Candidate In Last 25 Years Had Pedophile Ties

Truth hurts doesn't it and we have the leftist democrat morons who seem to think it's ok for their Political figure to molest and rape women or kids, Yet the minute someone just " VERBALLY ACCUSES" lets say a republican or hey anybody in general they are instantly guilty proof doesn't matter to these whack job mental cases.

I don’t even want to waste my time opening your link.
Don’t tell me your link came from Infowars.

Forum List

Back