Every child deserve a college education!

One of the great things about being intelligent is the reality that you don't do or believe in stupid shit based on feelings.

A savage lives by emotions!!! This right here is why our children should be educated or are you saying you want our society to become savage?
Did college learn you to use them twenty nine cent words like "shit", to describe what you are speaking about?

Every single one...One of the main goal of a college education is sustaining our first world civilization into the future and competing with the rest of the first world. We're helping ourselfs as a nation by educating our children to be civilized, first world and skilled.

Go against it at the risk of the collapse of our society.

No they don't. What ever gave you the idea that they did? Typical leftist, lump everyone together, give them something paid for by someone else.

Be sure to teach kids how to change a flat automobile tire while earning that degree, there seems to be a lot that don't know how..

Both son in laws made the grandkids rotate the tires on their cars before he allowed them to go car shopping.
Not bad for a toddler..
toddlers?

One just finished her second year of college, the other starts his sophomore year next month.

(He graduated HS last month)

Be sure to teach kids how to change a flat automobile tire while earning that degree, there seems to be a lot that don't know how..

Both son in laws made the grandkids rotate the tires on their cars before he allowed them to go car shopping.
Not bad for a toddler..
toddlers?

One just finished her second year of college, the other starts his sophomore year next month.

(He graduated HS last month)
I started mine at toddlers, I never trusted them with the oil changes though..

One of the great things about being intelligent is the reality that you don't do or believe in stupid shit based on feelings.

A savage lives by emotions!!! This right here is why our children should be educated or are you saying you want our society to become savage?

Do you seriously believe that, Spock?

He is regurgitating something he saw somewhere. Pretty sure I've seen it before. It's funny to see a moonbat say it though. Everything they believe in is based on emotions. You can't logically expect to make regressive policies work, yet time after time moonbats prove they're insane doing the same shit over and over. Destroying entire countries like Venezuela most recently, and cities like Detroit within our own country over the last 100 years.

That's some Genghis Khan savage shit.

Some kids, like you [ScenceRocks, née Matthew] specifically, are not college material. You lack the critical thinking skills to navigate and problem solve at a management level. You have piss poor judgement and believe in myths. Hiring a bed wetting liberal is the worst thing a company can do.

However we do need more carpenters, painters, sheet rockers, and general ditch digging types now. What with so many illegals being run out of town you might be able to come out of the basement and learn a trade. If you can keep a steady 40+ hour week you might learn something and be able to work your way up to crew leader. It would give you some self esteem and respect, it might even get you into a whole house of your own.

Those trades require a certain amount of skill and intelligence, which ScienceRocks clearly lacks the willingness or ability to acquire. They also require a willingness to work. They require a willingness and ability to do work that is often physically-demanding, dirty, hot, and unpleasant. Matthew wouldn't last an hour on the jobs that I've been doing lately. He wouldn't have the skill nor intelligence to do the work that I do, nor would he have the physical stamina and resilience to handle the hard work and the heat. He'd be running crying back to Mommy's basement within an hour, if he didn't get himself kicked off the job site first for being an idiot and a slacker.

Those trades require a certain amount of skill and intelligence, which ScienceRocks clearly lacks the willingness or ability to acquire. They also require a willingness to work. They require a willingness and ability to do work that is often physically-demanding, dirty, hot, and unpleasant. Matthew wouldn't last an hour on the jobs that I've been doing lately.

Hunger is a pretty fierce motivating force. Cut off the nanny state tit and watch these bed wetters become employed tax payers. Not long afterwards many will grow up and reject liberalism. Matturd on the other hand may starve to death....

look-at-all-the-fucks-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

So an intelligent man would know that he is a man because he has a dick and balls and would not do stupid stuff like having his dick and balls cut off based on "feeling" like he is a woman. Glad you finally came around!

Every single one...One of the main goal of a college education is sustaining our first world civilization into the future and competing with the rest of the first world. We're helping ourselfs as a nation by educating our children to be civilized, first world and skilled.

Every child deserve a college education!

Or at least a remedial English/Language Arts class.

DERP!

Are you now trying to explain why you create these dumb threads?

Not to be a complete dick, but I cannot help noticing that our pro-education original poster could not produce a title without an obvious grammatical error.

while I agree... I'm going to add a proviso.... not ever child is equipped for college. and those that aren't, should have vocational schools and training. just my opinion on the subject

Not to be a complete dick, but I cannot help noticing that our pro-education original poster could not produce a title without an obvious grammatical error.

H'orsh'/it is rather obviously a product of the sort of “education” that he advocates.

well, that certainly explains why you don't know anything.

the hatred of the rabid radical right for smart people and education is appalling... and inconceivable. m,y working class grandfather would have thought you were pathetic.

OK

Forum List

Back