Ever wonder what a lier looks like?

I could possibly score better than Bush without his formal training by just filling in all "A"s on the test.
You can shoot me a few questions but remember its multiple choice and I have no training, I have no real understanding of how to communicate using radio either.

Maybe hes not stupid because of that, you gotta admit though, its pretty damn lame to score that on test, and pretend like hes a ace combat pilot.

Originally posted by jones
Maybe hes not stupid because of that, you gotta admit though, its pretty damn lame to score that on test, and pretend like hes a ace combat pilot.

When has he done this pretending? Link please! :)

jones, are you sure that he scored 25% or 25??? I would have to question the 25% as a passing score??? do you follow me??? 25 out of 40 makes more sense...

Here ya go Jim.
Jet boy

John, 25%. Im pretty sure about it. But ya I know what you're saying, test seems too easy.

Here ya go Jim.
Jet boy

John, 25%. Im pretty sure about it. But ya I know what you're saying, test seems too easy.

Jones, that's just a picture of Bush when he landed on the aircraft carrier to greet the troops. When did he say he was an ace pilot or when did he pretend to be an ace pilot?

When he did that stunt. You know what I mean though, he acts as though he is a veteran or something. He knows nothing about what kind of enviroment hes sending our troops to.

When he did that stunt. You know what I mean though, he acts as though he is a veteran or something. He knows nothing about what kind of enviroment hes sending our troops to.

Acts like he is a veteran? HE IS A VETERAN! He was fully qualified to be on that jet.

Hes not a combat vet though. you know, the guys that get their benifits cut in this time of war.

Four months before enlisting, Bush reported at Westover Air Force Base in Massachusetts to take the Air Force Officers Qualification Test. While scoring 25 percent for pilot aptitude – "about as low as you could get and be accepted," according to Martin – and 50 percent for navigator aptitude in his initial testing, he scored 95 percent on questions designed to reflect "officer quality," compared with a current-day average of 88 percent.

I dunno where you're getting the "25th percentile", but I see he did take other tests. Scored pretty good on officer quality test.

Maybe the inconsistancy is due to his drug use.

Hes not a combat vet though. you know, the guys that get their benifits cut in this time of war.

I dunno where you're getting the "25th percentile", but I see he did take other tests. Scored pretty good on officer quality test.

"Bush's other published scores are from the Air Force officer test he took when he applied to join the Air National Guard. The Dallas Morning News reported on July 4, 1999, that Bush's "score on the pilot aptitude section, one of five on the test, was in the 25th percentile, the lowest allowed for would-be fliers."

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20040114-074349-3947r.htm

Let's say there were 100 questions on the test. Did you really think he would have been passed by the US military with only 25 correct?

Also on that page:

The New Yorker magazine revealed in 1999 that Bush scored 1206 on his Scholastic Aptitude Test: 566 Verbal, 640 Math. While there is something crass about focusing upon a future president's exam scores, these numbers possess a blunt honesty lacking in much of the carefully contrived folklore about politicians' brains.

Bush's 1206 is a better score than it may seem to younger people because the Educational Testing Service "recentered" (inflated) SAT scoring in the mid-'90s. Bush's score is the equivalent of a 1280 under today's dumbed-down scoring system.

"Linda Gottfredson, co-director of the University of Delaware-Johns Hopkins Project for the Study of Intelligence and Society, told United Press International: "I recently converted Bush's SAT score to an IQ using the high school norms available for his age cohort. Educational Testing Service happened to have done a study of representative high school students within a year or so of when he took the test. I derived an IQ of 125, which is the 95th percentile." In other words, only one out of 20 people would score higher."

Maybe the inconsistancy is due to his drug use.

Please don't be offended, Jones, but I find it funny that you are questioning anothers intelligence when you can barely complete a sentence without making a spelling error. I don't think you're a moron, but should I label you as such since you make spelling errors while typing?

the test takes about 4.5 hours to take, scored in 5 areas you will recieve a score,based on % for each area...4.5 hours ...dont sound like a walk in the park to me...

True true, Jim, maybe Im being a hypocrate when I criticize his speaking ability. But the choices he makes, if he actually makes the choices in the admin, are just plain illogical. I'm not the president though.

Whats funny is sometimes, I feel sorry for the guy, such a heavy burdon to run this country in the way he has. Seems he does not really want to be so powerful, like his daddy is forcing him to fulfill his legacy.
I don't really hate him as much as other people, I realize hes getting ordered around and doing what hes told. Dont say it now! He does not make the choices in the whitehouse, can't prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back