Ever wonder what a lier looks like?

Originally posted by jones
http://images.indymedia.org/imc/washingtondc/media/video/6/9_11laugh.mpg

and w/ music and commenter. http://www.takebackthemedia.com/liar.html

Hey Jim, I know you'll post in here. Wanted to ask question. Did you change the name of this board to further blur the line between Iraq and terrorism for your readers? Good show.

:bye1:

First off, it's spelled "liar", idiot.

Secondly, try reading the threads to find out why the forum name was changed. It was at the request of a war veteran in respect of other soldiers. Now you look foolish, idiot.

The guy who asked the question mentioning Dean saying stuff about Bush having advance knowledge of 9/11, Bush said "thats an obsurd insinuation(after his shrugging/smirking/dribbling/mumbling answer.) can you spot a liar jim? Im guessing NO.

The guy who asked the question mentioning Dean saying stuff about Bush having advance knowledge of 9/11, Bush said "thats an obsurd insinuation(after his shrugging/smirking/dribbling/mumbling answer.) can you spot a liar jim? Im guessing NO.

I don't think Bush's ability to deliver a fluent speech has anything at all to do with war and the decisions that have been made. You've been spouting off about Bush being a liar for over a month now and have offered ZERO as far as proof is concerned. Thanks for playing!

What am I chief investigator? If we had some solid proof, this all wouldnt be a problem.

I guess you can't spot a liar jim. Its really obvious to normal people.

What am I chief investigator? If we had some solid proof, this all wouldnt be a problem.

I guess you can't spot a liar jim. Its really obvious to normal people.

Just show me the proof, that's all I ask. Thanks for playing!

Eh, I don't like playing your games too much.
Like what you just said. Maybe YOU should give ME proof that this war is justified? can ya plz? after all You're the one voting to keep our troops in the line of fire, NOT ME>

Eh, I don't like playing your games too much.
Like what you just said. Maybe YOU should give ME proof that this war is justified? can ya plz? after all You're the one voting to keep our troops in the line of fire, NOT ME>

Nope, I didn't, that was the US congress that voted.

Simple, read resolutions 687 and 1441. Then tell me what David Kay said about Iraq being in breach of resolution 1441.

Another post, still nothing offered from you as proof that Bush lied about anything. Thanks for playing!

Should we invade israel then? Wouldnt be such a hypocrate.

Is that your proof? What David Kay says? Or is it Powells "Evidence" :laugh:

I for one, know what a true liar looks like - may I remind you? "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN!" Did it ever occur to your stupid ass Jones that some people may not be very eloquent speakers, but this takes nothing away from their honesty or integrity. Clinton and Kennedy were both very eloquent speakers, but liars none the less. A true bullshit artist seems to have a gift for public speaking! Keep up your bullshit posts, and you one day may be ranked among them.

Look at them go! :laugh:

maybe you should check back @ another statement. "Iraq has massive amount of chemical and biological weapons, some other stuff about nuclear powder and "mushroom cloud" "smoking gun".
Wheres those MASSIVE amounts of WMD again?

Can you distinguish between the worse lie? sources say: no

Can you distinguish between the worse lie? sources say: no

Hell, YOU'RE the one that has problems distinguishing what a lie is! You STILL give no proof. This must be embarassing for you. Thanks for playing though!

Still can't find the worse lie? Feel sorry for you.

Im the one who cant find the lie? Your WHOLE ideology is one big distorted lie.

Could use some meds after talking with you guys.

Anyway, back to topic.

Bush is stupid, he scored 25% on his pilot aptitude test. The lowest acceptable score, on multiple choice test!!
What a fricken moron. :finger3:

Anyway, back to topic.

Bush is stupid, he scored 25% on his pilot aptitude test. The lowest acceptable score, on multiple choice test!!

lowest ACCEPTABLE score. In other words, he passed.

Let me ask you this, Jones. Could YOU pass that test? I can get you quite a few sample questions if you like. Are YOU a moron if you fail?

I just don't think passing the test with a low score makes someone 'stupid' or a 'moron'.

Anyway, back to topic.

and what was your score...fuckin brainiac.........no Im not a pilot....I dont need a permit to fly...

Forum List

Back