Ever Wonder How Billy And Hilly Became Multi-Millionaires?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Most normal people don't look too deeply into their voting choices. The rational is that if so many people like and seem to trust them, they must be okay. And then there's the real story behind the one the Fake News folks want you to buy. These two are easily the most corrupt politicians in our country's history. They've lost over $3B of your money getting into bed with the most vile dictators and corrupt oligarchs known to mankind, and come away with tens of millions of dollars for themselves. This video is called "Clinton Cash" and you should bookmark it and watch it when you have an hour to spare. What they've done over the last 30 years should turn the stomach of even their most devout followers. :puke:

How?

Bribes, like the $145 million from the KGB Bank, helped a LOT!

• Banned
I've watched it....don't expect the lemmings to

I know, but I bet a few of them will. When Comey brushed off the question about whether their "foundation" was looked into, I knew he was bought and paid for same as the rest of em.

p.s. I missed your comments...don't really care about the rep. :eusa_angel:

Most normal people don't look too deeply into their voting choices. The rational is that if so many people like and seem to trust them, they must be okay. And then there's the real story behind the one the Fake News folks want you to buy. These two are easily the most corrupt politicians in our country's history. They've lost over $3B of your money getting into bed with the most vile dictators and corrupt oligarchs known to mankind, and come away with tens of millions of dollars for themselves. This video is called "Clinton Cash" and you should bookmark it and watch it when you have an hour to spare. What they've done over the last 30 years should turn the stomach of even their most devout followers. :puke:

Unfortunately, the Clintons are not at the top of that food chain.

It’s amazing how many politicians become very wealthy just being politicians.

But...but...ol Hill said she was dead broke! Maybe it was due to sniper fire?

But...but...ol Hill said she was dead broke! Maybe it was due to sniper fire?

The best thing that could have happened would have been if she would have been killed by sniper fire...

...Slick Willy would have partied for weeks...

I think it's remarkable that Peter Schweizer is still above ground given the Clinton's usual response to problem people.

I see this landed in "conspiracy theories"....wonder who did that? :lol: Thing is this isn't a "theory"...it's a methodical and multiple-resourced deal by deal account of the Clinton's criminal activities.

I see this landed in "conspiracy theories"....wonder who did that? :lol: Thing is this isn't a "theory"...it's a methodical and multiple-resourced deal by deal account of the Clinton's criminal activities.

Not much of a conspiracy about it, most of it is well known anyway to anyone paying attention

How?

Bribes, like the $145 million from the KGB Bank, helped a LOT!

Uranium One pales by comparison to the shit they pulled in Africa, Columbia, and Haiti.
Out of all of the illicit activities this disgusting power couple has engaged in, stealing relief money from those impoverished countries is the topper. They are the worst examples of American politicians and American citizens for that matter.

Out of all of the illicit activities this disgusting power couple has engaged in, stealing relief money from those impoverished countries is the topper. They are the worst examples of American politicians and American citizens for that matter.

I thought Willy had done enough to be hanged for giving China our missile-telemetry secrets for campaign money. What I didn't know before I watched this is that he gave India our nuclear weapons secrets and didn't need algore for his bag man this time.

The film confirms how they operate..exactly how they played Loretta Lynch on the tarmac here in Phoenix. Bill meets with the mark/target first and after a little polite chatter, goes stone cold about the what's and wherefores if things don't go his way. Then Hillary waltzes in, makes nice, and closes the deal. Bill gets his speech money, and the Foundation gets the real money...usually upfront so if the scheme fails they still get theirs.

Forum List

Back