Ever tried looking up the areas where Republicans lead the nation?

R

rdean

6a0133f1fb8812970b014e89d296b1970d-pi

Wow, what a shock. Republicans are usually so slim.

infantmort.jpg

Can hardly believe it. They care so much for the fetus. I thought they would also care for the infant.

US%20Preterm%20Births%20Map_00562.jpg

Just goes to show, beer is not a natural food group for expectant mothers.

DomesticViolenceMAP6.png

They should just get divorced.

us-map-divorce-rate-for-women-2009.png

Apparently they do.

Rosa Rubicondior: Some Pictures Just Speak For Themselves

So hold on......

Eventually, they will die and you'll be in control.

In fact, it is the only way you win.

You lost to a MORON.

That makes you a bigger MORON.

infantmort.jpg

Can hardly believe it. They care so much for the fetus. I thought they would also care for the infant.

DomesticViolenceMAP6.png

Apparently they do.

Vaccines with mercury based preservatives are no problem to leftards though......what if one particular area or demographic was being purposely targeted???? Nahhhh, couldn't ever happen.

infantmort.jpg

DomesticViolenceMAP6.png

Apparently they do.

Vaccines with mercury based preservatives are no problem to leftards though......what if one particular area or demographic was being purposely targeted???? Nahhhh, couldn't ever happen.
Only+90s+kids_c2c956_5445003.jpg

infantmort.jpg

DomesticViolenceMAP6.png

Apparently they do.

Wow, that's terrible. I want to read about it. Where's the link?

infantmort.jpg

DomesticViolenceMAP6.png

Apparently they do.

Wow, that's terrible. I want to read about it. Where's the link?

Enjoy.........all scientific.......and if you can find a scientific report that counters this information? There is 100K in it for ya....

Republicans are proud they are the worst this nation has to offer.

This is definitely a little pointed. The blog it comes from is heavily biased, but I'm not going to discredit the statistics, even though there's little information around the creation of the pictures.

Also, was interesting to read the article linked at the bottom (Unholy Alliance)....but I think it's short sided.

I've traveled in some of the poorest places in the world (primarily Asia). And so many times, the poorest are also the most happy, peaceful and welcoming, even if they are religious (muslim, hindu, sikh, buddhist, christian). So while the article is trying to link poverty and intelligence and religion (maliciously I might add) to a specific part of the population as being sub par, I think they are missing the point.

The point is, no matter what you believe, what your means are, or where you come from....don't be a jerk. That's the only way we all get along and be different at the same time.

I disagree with a ton of people on a lot of issues. But, hey. That's the beauty of being human. Free will. Maybe if we tried combining that with a little respect and love for our neighbors, we could all live with each other's differences.

Vaccines with mercury based preservatives are no problem to leftards though......what if one particular area or demographic was being purposely targeted?
That explains how Trump got elected!
All those demented voters with mercury in their brains ... LOL.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back