Ever since Donald Trump was elected, US leadership approval ratings declined greatly

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
In-depth analysis of Donald Trump's election and dramatic effect on US leadership approval ratings from around the world
President Donald Trump's approval rating in the latest CNN poll stands at just 36%. That's a 6-point drop from 42% last month.

Normally, I'd dismiss such a decline as statistical noise and want to see other polls before declaring that the President's standing among the public has diminished.

20170320_Trump_Approval.jpg

In-depth analysis of Donald Trump's election and dramatic effect on US leadership approval ratings from around the world
President Donald Trump's approval rating in the latest CNN poll stands at just 36%. That's a 6-point drop from 42% last month.

Normally, I'd dismiss such a decline as statistical noise and want to see other polls before declaring that the President's standing among the public has diminished.

Yea, NATO countries are pissed-off at Trump because he told them to pay their fair share.

Hey OP......So fucking what? I don't WANT Russia, ISIS, Mexico, or any other Euro-shit hole to 'approve' of our duly elected President. They have been taking advantage for way to long. BTW approval does NOT equal RESPECT.

I don't care what other countries think about our wonderful Pres.Trump.

He is doing a magnificent job for America and its people.

And that is all that counts. ... :thup:

The chart in the OP is ratings from the American people.

I can't access your "cashforeverybody.com" website. Just displays a yellow screen. I see it ranks 11 million on alexa. Did you just create the site? If so, you need to fix it.

Yet the OP's link shows world ratings...

"Approval ratings for US leadership fell dramatically in most countries after Trump’s election
"

Which is it?

My mistake. World opinion seems to match US citizen's opinions. Trump is a disliked pig.
We have a media that prevaricates so much that 200 years ago, they'd have done some serious penance in the stocks until they were cured of lying.

Stocks.gif

I don't think the world hates President Trump, they hate a societal system that seems to tolerate calumny from the press. Nobody in the world likes to be lied to, but that's all the liberals listen to when their leadership bases truth on gossip they know is untrue. Just keep it up, lefties. When you stamp out success in this world, the only thing you are guaranteed to get is starvation.

I know ever since he told the Russian that he could be more fixable after the elections, that he could cut the rocket sites and support to the Jews. He also messed up with the 1.9 billion he gave to Iran. Just one wrong thing after another.

Yet the OP's link shows world ratings...

"Approval ratings for US leadership fell dramatically in most countries after Trump’s election
"

Which is it?

My mistake. World opinion seems to match US citizen's opinions. Trump is a disliked pig.
We have a media that prevaricates so much that 200 years ago, they'd have done some serious penance in the stocks until they were cured of lying.

Stocks.gif

I don't think the world hates President Trump, they hate a societal system that seems to tolerate calumny from the press. Nobody in the world likes to be lied to, but that's all the liberals listen to when their leadership bases truth on gossip they know is untrue. Just keep it up, lefties. When you stamp out success in this world, the only thing you are guaranteed to get is starvation.
The Media puts out so much lies and half sided truths, that I really don't think many even try to read it anymore.

I know ever since he told the Russian that he could be more fixable after the elections, that he could cut the rocket sites and support to the Jews. He also messed up with the 1.9 billion he gave to Iran. Just one wrong thing after another.
One thing is clear. Unemployment is down and the markets are up. All the alleged cases against him are evaporating. The world doesn't like it? Well, what can I say, but lying is universally disgusting when found out. Goodnight everyone.

One thing is clear. Unemployment is down and the markets are up. All the alleged cases against him are evaporating. The world doesn't like it? Well, what can I say, but lying is universally disgusting when found out. Goodnight everyone.

Yes the economy is soaring but, don't underestimate the proclivity of the establishment Democrats (Pelosi, Schumer, etc.) to care less for We The People than for their own political longevity and do everything they can to undermine this President while they welcome the jackals (Cortez, etc.) into the Democrat clan. The jackals that will most certainly eat them. Conservatives have a BIG job ahead!

Hey OP......So fucking what? I don't WANT Russia, ISIS, Mexico, or any other Euro-shit hole to 'approve' of our duly elected President. They have been taking advantage for way to long. BTW approval does NOT equal RESPECT.
Russia and isis approve.

Russia and isis approve.

Approve of just WHAT Creepus? Their diminishing world stance? Good luck with that argument.

Forum List

Back