Electoral Fraud: the Real Record

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
210956.png

42 Examples!

The list is far too long to copy here, but I’ll toss in a few examples.

In November 2016, there were 6,540 same-day registrants in New Hampshire who registered to vote in New Hampshire using out-of-state driver’s licenses to prove their identity.

In Sacramento, California, two illegal aliens voted five times in 201

More than 4,500 ballots were cast in Milwaukee than registered voters in the 2018 election.

This summer, 19 noncitizens were indicted for voting in the 2016 election.

More than 3,000 foreign nationals were removed from voter rolls across 13 sanctuary jurisdictions from 2006 to 2018, most of them in Virginia.

In 2018, California's DMV admitted registering 1,500 foreigners to vote in U.S. elections.

In 2018, a number of Democratic-controlled cities (San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, and others) opened up voting rights to illegal aliens. In fact, San Francisco spent $385,000 to help 61 noncitizens vote illegally.

The entire list with link after link
@ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/12/electoral_fraud_the_real_record.html

Ballot Harvesting Provides ‘Opportunities for Fraud’ @ Tom Fitton: Ballot Harvesting Provides 'Opportunities for Fraud' - Judicial Watch

proof that Trump was fairly elected by AMERICANS. the majority of the votes for the evil witch came from Ilegals that were not us citizens so people are grapsing at straws when they say hitlery won the popular vote.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

sure according to the LAMESTREAM medias version,Hitlery won the popular vote but they have to OMIT the key facts WHY she won it.that she won it ILLEGALLY.:D

Let's look at some of these examples of "Voter Fraud".

1. 2 illegals were caught voting twice. Wow, they were caught.

2. This Milwaukee BS that even the OPs own link says there is no evidence of wrong doing.

3. 19 citizens were indicted. How is that voter fraud if they are caught?

4.3,000 removed. They were removed. Thanks for showing how well the system is working.

5. The California DMV. It was the DMV that found the error and took action to correct its mistake. It is only fraud in the mind of the conspiracy oriented Trumpist that find fraud in an organization that is correcting its mistakes. Read the real news, at this link, More than 23,000 Californians were registered to vote incorrectly by state DMV, and not right-wing bullshit sites.
"Officials said Wednesday that a fix has been put in place to prevent additional mistakes."

All these threads are Trumpists whining why they lost the mid-terms and preparing for 2020 when they will go down in flames. It is never too early to start with the excuses and misrepresentations.

Last edited:
So empty land gets votes. Originally put in place to appease slave-owners.
I guess you didn't hear about Republicans freeing all of the Democrats slaves.
The ones who now celebrate and wave the old Confederate flag and venerate statues of those old Democrats? Nah none of them were alive and didn’t do jack shit to free the slaves. Hell, tell them a black person’s life matters and they explode in anger.

The ones who now celebrate and wave the old Confederate flag and venerate statues of those old Democrats? Nah none of them were alive and didn’t do jack shit to free the slaves. Hell, tell them a black person’s life matters and they explode in anger.
All life matters, even cops and babies.

There was no such thing as "Confederate Democrats". The CSA had no political parties.

The last elected Confederate Flag nut I can think of was Democrat Fritz Hollings of SC. His Confederate flag was removed by Republican Nikki Haley.

I have never heard a Republican afraid to say "All Lives Matter". But I have heard somesome Democtats refuse, and others apologize for saying it.

The last elected Confederate Flag nut I can think of was Democrat Fritz Hollings of SC. His Confederate flag was removed by Republican Nikki Haley.

I have never heard a Republican afraid to say "All Lives Matter". But I have heard somesome Democtats refuse, and others apologize for saying it.
Countless conservatives in the south worship the confederate rag. And most conservatives erupt in outrage when a black person dares to say their life matters.

Forum List

Back