Even "The Mooch" says General Kelly gotta go

Kelly isn't going anywhere. Democrats had Tillerson gone by New Year's.

Bet - the General will be gone within 14 days. Loser stays off the board for a month.

Deal Tips?

I will take you up on that bet.

Bookmarked

So, the 27th of February?

Earlier. but whatever blows your skirt up Mary

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9c9830535e5_story.html?utm_term=.cfb7a944afc4

Kelly is the classic example of a formerly revered military hero (Flynn the last) who got sucked into Trumplandia never to return. Very sad
First of all - anyone over the age of 9 who actually calls themselves “the...anything” is a complete and total fucking tool.

Second - who cares what this tool thinks? He’s about as knowledgeable and qualified to speak about personnel as the homeless man who told an NFL owner that Johnny Manziel should be the #1 pick in the draft. :eusa_doh:

Kelly is the classic example of a formerly revered military hero (Flynn the last) who got sucked into Trumplandia never to return. Very sad
First of all - anyone over the age of 9 who actually calls themselves “the...anything” is a complete and total fucking tool.

Second - who cares what this tool thinks? He’s about as knowledgeable and qualified to speak about personnel as the homeless man who told an NFL owner that Johnny Manziel should be the #1 pick in the draft. :eusa_doh:
Need a second opinion?
republicans say general kelly must go

Bet - the General will be gone within 14 days. Loser stays off the board for a month. Deal Tips?
Do progressives have a gambling problem or something? They always want to “bet” despite being the most ignorant among society.

You people said Hitlery Clinton would win in a “landslide”. Then you dumb asses screamed that President Trump would be impeached in the first couple of months of his administration.

When are you nitwits going to accept that you cannot see the future. Stop trying to predict it. You sound idiotic. Ridiculous. Desperate.

Bet - the General will be gone within 14 days. Loser stays off the board for a month. Deal Tips?
Do progressives have a gambling problem or something? They always want to “bet” despite being the most ignorant among society.

You people said Hitlery Clinton would win in a “landslide”. Then you dumb asses screamed that President Trump would be impeached in the first couple of months of his administration.

When are you nitwits going to accept that you cannot see the future. Stop trying to predict it. You sound idiotic. Ridiculous. Desperate.

You my friend are no "P@triot"

Need a second opinion?
No. I didn’t need the first “opinion” (because it was the opinion of an ignorant and uninformed tool).

Let’s see if we can dumb this down for you, sparky. Did General Kelly hit his wife? Yes or No?

You my friend are no "P@triot"
Why? Because I call you out when you idiotically attempt to predict the future? You literally have about as much insight into the future as a garden snail. Stop attempting to predict it. And definitely stop betting on it. You are just making a fool out of yourself.

No. I didn’t need the first “opinion” (because it was the opinion of an ignorant and uninformed tool).

Let’s see if we can dumb this down for you, sparky. Did General Kelly hit his wife? Yes or No?

Clearly no need for you to dumb anything down for anyone Skippy.
Stupid question .. I don't know how many black eyes the General has given his wife.
But he covered up for Porter for MONTHS
Surprised John Kelly would overlook abuse? The military that bred him is rife with it.

Need a second opinion?

Neocons? WOW!

Need a second opinion?

Vox and the Washington Compost are at the top.......too funny! What are you going to do with your time for the first two weeks of March without this board to spew leftard bullshit?

Scaramucci was (is) a freaking nut case who was fired by Kelly. What do you expect him to say? The MSM never paid much attention to him when he worked for Trump but now that he was fired his opinion is soooo important. The MSM was always biased but since Trump was elected they have turned into a bunch of transparent incoherent clowns who can't seem to function anymore.

Scaramucci was (is) a freaking nut case who was fired by Kelly. What do you expect him to say? The MSM never paid much attention to him when he worked for Trump but now that he was fired his opinion is soooo important. The MSM was always biased but since Trump was elected they have turned into a bunch of transparent incoherent clowns who can't seem to function anymore.

Guess you never saw Scaramucci on the news programs just before this started to get reported then. Why? Because up until now, the Mooch was firmly in the corner of Trump.

Now? Not so much, maybe he's taking a clue from Omarosa.

Kelly is the classic example of a formerly revered military hero (Flynn the last) who got sucked into Trumplandia never to return. Very sad :( -

And BTW .. this is NEWSMAX

Newsmax Media is an American news media organization founded by Christopher Ruddy and based in West Palm Beach, Florida. It operates a multiplatform network focused on conservative[1] media, including the news websiteNewsmax.com, publishes the Franklin Prosperity Report and Newsmax magazine, and the cable news channel Newsmax TV.

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci 3h3 hours ago
Based on FBI testimony, WH Chief of Staff John Kelly almost certainly knew about credible allegations of domestic abuse against Rob Porter at least 6 months ago - then recently forced others to lie about that timeline. Inexcusable. Kelly must resign.

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci 2h2 hours ago

Domestic abuse is a red line. Covering up for it is indefensible. If speaking out against that makes me look petty, then so be it. This has nothing to do with my exit from WH. I trust the FBI Director in this matter, and so should you. We'll know the full truth soon enough.​

Scaramucci: Kelly Must Resign

Did the crazy Mooch say he will take the job as well?

I don't know how many black eyes the General has given his wife.
Answer: 0

That’s why you don’t know. Because there is nothing to know. He’s not responsible for Porter’s actions in Porter’s personal life.
Unless he went to Porter’s house and disposed of evidence, lied to law enforcement, and suppressed witnesses, he didn’t “cover up” shit, snowflake. He is not responsible for Porter in Porter’s personal life. That’s a legal issue for law enforcement.

And despite the desire of you fascists, we have due process in this nation which includes “innocent until proven guilty”.

I don't know how many black eyes the General has given his wife.
Answer: 0

That’s why you don’t know. Because there is nothing to know. He’s not responsible for Porter’s actions in Porter’s personal life.
Unless he went to Porter’s house and disposed of evidence, lied to law enforcement, and suppressed witnesses, he didn’t “cover up” shit, snowflake. He is not responsible for Porter in Porter’s personal life. That’s a legal issue for law enforcement.

And despite the desire of you fascists, we have due process in this nation which includes “innocent until proven guilty”.
:eek-52: WTF, you said?

"And despite the desire of you fascists, we have due process in this nation which includes “innocent until proven guilty”:lmao:

The Great Douche does not hold that same DUE PROCESS IDEA.:lmao:

JUST WOW!? Let us ask the Great Douche.

rvg07r.jpg

e.g. below.

A member of the Central Park Five blasted Trump for a tweet calling for due process

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Kelly is the classic example of a formerly revered military hero (Flynn the last) who got sucked into Trumplandia never to return. Very sad :( -

Newsmax Media is an American news media organization founded by Christopher Ruddy and based in West Palm Beach, Florida. It operates a multiplatform network focused on conservative[1] media, including the news websiteNewsmax.com, publishes the Franklin Prosperity Report and Newsmax magazine, and the cable news channel Newsmax TV.

Based on FBI testimony, WH Chief of Staff John Kelly almost certainly knew about credible allegations of domestic abuse against Rob Porter at least 6 months ago - then recently forced others to lie about that timeline. Inexcusable. Kelly must resign.

Domestic abuse is a red line. Covering up for it is indefensible. If speaking out against that makes me look petty, then so be it. This has nothing to do with my exit from WH. I trust the FBI Director in this matter, and so should you. We'll know the full truth soon enough.​

The White House should just insist that Rob Porter take counseling and Anger-Management classes, write letters of apology to any women he yelled at, threatened and/or hit, then let him back in and if he ever does it again, call the cops. Just because you're an ass doesn't mean you can't keep government secrets. One has nothing to do with the other. As for General Kelly, he should stay.

The Great Douche does not hold that same DUE PROCESS IDEA.
Hey snowflake? If President Trump is the (and I quote) “Great Douche” in your tiny, limited mind - then why in the hell do you care what his positions are on various subjects? Oops. Realize how stupid you sound now?

I didn’t quote President Trump. I was stating a basic, constitutional fact.

Just because you're an ass doesn't mean you can't keep government secrets.
You make a great point, LD. However, that’s not entirely true. The more turmoil your personal life has, the greater risk you are for divulging secrets. That’s just basic human weakness. If Porter were to have a second incident and were facing serious prison time, and someone offered to “fix” it for him in exchange for national security information, it’s not unreasonable to believe he would do that.

Ideally, you want men and women of impeccable character so that they have no “pressure points” that can be exploited. Easier said than done, I know. But still, that is the ideal person.

Just because you're an ass doesn't mean you can't keep government secrets.
You make a great point, LD. However, that’s not entirely true. The more turmoil your personal life has, the greater risk you are for divulging secrets. That’s just basic human weakness. If Porter were to have a second incident and were facing serious prison time, and someone offered to “fix” it for him in exchange for national security information, it’s not unreasonable to believe he would do that.

Ideally, you want men and women of impeccable character so that they have no “pressure points” that can be exploited. Easier said than done, I know. But still, that is the ideal person.
There's no such thing as the "impeccable person," especially in this country. This nation was founded upon deceit, lies, greed, theft and genocide.
As for Porter, his issue is a matter of anger management, not bank robbery or murder, et cetera. He isn't going to give up our nation's secrets because someone could approach him and threaten him with divulging that he yelled at her or hit her.
Personally, I don't care if the people in the highest offices in the land aren't "Choir Boys." If they are doing a good job, leave them be.

The left always seems to take sides with all of these fired ex-White House employees.

They forget the reason they got fired in the first place.

Forum List

Back