Even "The Mooch" says General Kelly gotta go

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Kelly is the classic example of a formerly revered military hero (Flynn the last) who got sucked into Trumplandia never to return. Very sad :( -

And BTW .. this is NEWSMAX

Newsmax Media is an American news media organization founded by Christopher Ruddy and based in West Palm Beach, Florida. It operates a multiplatform network focused on conservative[1] media, including the news websiteNewsmax.com, publishes the Franklin Prosperity Report and Newsmax magazine, and the cable news channel Newsmax TV.

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci 3h3 hours ago
Based on FBI testimony, WH Chief of Staff John Kelly almost certainly knew about credible allegations of domestic abuse against Rob Porter at least 6 months ago - then recently forced others to lie about that timeline. Inexcusable. Kelly must resign.

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci 2h2 hours ago

Domestic abuse is a red line. Covering up for it is indefensible. If speaking out against that makes me look petty, then so be it. This has nothing to do with my exit from WH. I trust the FBI Director in this matter, and so should you. We'll know the full truth soon enough.​

Scaramucci: Kelly Must Resign

The Mooch is trying to get back in the limelight. I thought he was angling for a way back into the WH administration last week when I saw him defend Trump, but after seeing this, I'm not so sure.

Maybe he realizes that he's not gonna make it back and is now looking for a job as a talking head on news programs.

He's like Trump, he misses it when people aren't paying attention to him.

Kelly is the classic example of a formerly revered military hero (Flynn the last) who got sucked into Trumplandia never to return. Very sad :( -

And BTW .. this is NEWSMAX

Newsmax Media is an American news media organization founded by Christopher Ruddy and based in West Palm Beach, Florida. It operates a multiplatform network focused on conservative[1] media, including the news websiteNewsmax.com, publishes the Franklin Prosperity Report and Newsmax magazine, and the cable news channel Newsmax TV.

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci 3h3 hours ago
Based on FBI testimony, WH Chief of Staff John Kelly almost certainly knew about credible allegations of domestic abuse against Rob Porter at least 6 months ago - then recently forced others to lie about that timeline. Inexcusable. Kelly must resign.

Anthony Scaramucci‏Verified account @Scaramucci 2h2 hours ago

Domestic abuse is a red line. Covering up for it is indefensible. If speaking out against that makes me look petty, then so be it. This has nothing to do with my exit from WH. I trust the FBI Director in this matter, and so should you. We'll know the full truth soon enough.​

Scaramucci: Kelly Must Resign
No one cares, least of all Trump or Kelly.

General Kelly hasn't done anything wrong but he allegedly knew someone else who did something wrong.

Next week, someone will have to go, not because they did anything wrong but because they knew that General Kelly knew and didn't say anything.

Week after next, someone else will have to go because they knew the person that knew that General Kelly knew and didn't say anything. Depending on the idiocy of democrats they can keep this going until November.

The Mooch is trying to get back in the limelight. I thought he was angling for a way back into the WH administration last week when I saw him defend Trump, but after seeing this, I'm not so sure.

Maybe he realizes that he's not gonna make it back and is now looking for a job as a talking head on news programs.

He's like Trump, he misses it when people aren't paying attention to him.
One thing with regard to Fandango Dude?

He's entertaining. I'd likely watch him on a reality TeeVee Show - maybe he could join Omarosa on Big Brother? :)

But in this case, he is correctamundo. Kelly gotta go - what a crying shame

General Kelly hasn't done anything wrong but he allegedly knew someone else who did something wrong.

Next week, someone will have to go, not because they did anything wrong but because they knew that General Kelly knew and didn't say anything.

Week after next, someone else will have to go because they knew the person that knew that General Kelly knew and didn't say anything. Depending on the idiocy of democrats they can keep this going until November.
Tipsy - You're ALMOST as entertaining as "The Mooch"

Keep up the excellent work!

so allowing someone without a security clearance, who he knew didn't have a security clearance because he couldn't get past an FBI background check and who made HIMSELF the story instead of keeping control of it didn't do anything wrong?

it was ok to say glowing things about the wife beater?

wacko

You know, when Kelley was first appointed, I thought that he was going to be the adult in the room to get Trump to behave.

Sadly, he's been brainwashed into being a mindless drone follower and will do anything Trump tells him to.

Even if it puts national security at risk.

This from the guy who was gone in less than a week okkkkkk.

11 days...

does that make him incorrect?

nope...

so allowing someone without a security clearance, who he knew didn't have a security clearance because he couldn't get past an FBI background check and who made HIMSELF the story instead of keeping control of it didn't do anything wrong?

wacko

Isn't "spousal abuse" a crime? Was he arrested? Was he sentenced to jail, Shillian??

You know, when Kelley was first appointed, I thought that he was going to be the adult in the room to get Trump to behave.

Sadly, he's been brainwashed into being a mindless drone follower and will do anything Trump tells him to.

By "behave", you mean behave like a leftard??????

This from the guy who was gone in less than a week okkkkkk.

11 days...

does that make him incorrect?

nope...

wacko

Isn't "spousal abuse" a crime? Was he arrested? Was he sentenced to jail, Shillian??
Spousal abuse is a crime that requires a complaining witness. The wives refused to file a complaint.

In some jurisdictions wives don't get to make that decision. Once abuse has been determined by the officer there will be an arrest.

Of course there is no arrest for complaints of emotional abuse.

The adult in the room turned out to be the biggest baby of all ...

Sad :(

Forum List

Back