Even the CULTISTS say it's a religion!!

And the smoking gun for the AGW cult has never been posted and I have asked many times for it.

Please post one link with datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate.

After 20 years of asking the cult for this, not one (including James Hansen) has been able to produce it.

And the smoking gun for the AGW cult has never been posted and I have asked many times for it.

Don't lie like that. I've pointed out the decreasing OLR in the greenhouse gas bands many times. And none of the deniers have even attempted to explain how such a thing could happen without AGW theory being correct. The best they can muster is a feeble attempt to claim the data is all faked, an undisprovable conspiracy theory which instantly marks their claims as pseudoscience.

Dave, are you ever going to discuss science, or are you just going to keep posting the same urban legends, evasions and logical fallacies in thread after thread?

You really don't need to answer that, being it was rhetorical. You've never been more than a propagandist for your cult, and that's not going to change. You don't have a clue about the science, and no amount of handwaving on your part can hide that fact.

You project more than a 12-screen cineplex.

I discuss science. You refuse to consider any view other than your own. You're closed-minded and not nearly as bright as you think you are.

Don't lie like that. I've pointed out the decreasing OLR in the greenhouse gas bands many times. And none of the deniers have even attempted to explain how such a thing could happen without AGW theory being correct. The best they can muster is a feeble attempt to claim the data is all faked, an undisprovable conspiracy theory which instantly marks their claims as pseudoscience.
The theory has yet to be proven by the real world. CO2 has been going up, but temps have remained flat for 17 years plus. No amount of distorted data, cherry-picked temperature stations, and flawed models will alter reality.

Nuccitelli_Fig1.jpg

Last edited:
They didn't make up that data. I can get it from its original sources if you'd like. It will look the same.

Have you got anything different?

Forum List

Back