even slingshots can stop crime,,

I had a Russian IZH Drozd "Bumble Bee" but the problem with it and all Co2 full-autos is you only get about half-way through a Co2 cylinder before they freeze-up. Tons of fun before then though. ;)

wm_1921503.jpg

The IZH's barrel was rifled for use will lead BBs though it would take the steel ones too. Mine had a detachable stock and a single shot, three round burst, or full-auto selector switch.

If you used lead BBs (they engaged the rifling) it was very accurate too.

I believe that they make/made a compressed air conversion for them that eliminates the freezing issue.

R.c17cdbdd05f648e64b4ed0d2ab3c468a
I never liked shooting full-auto. I just liked double-tapping the target.
I also love sniper operations and blowing shit up.
I love explosives. Det-cord and C4.

Right here is what's said at the end of the write up.

"Grimshaw gave advice to anyone in an abduction situation.

“Fight, fight, do everything you can. Bite the hand that’s being held over your mouth," he advised. "Stomp on their feet, kick them in the shin, do whatever you can to fight. And then if your mouth is free, scream as loud as you possibly can."

Can the hand that is over your mouth be bitten? Sometimes the only thing that can be done is lick the hand which may not be the smartest move when that hand could've been anywhere before it was placed over your mouth.

God bless you and the boy and his sister always!!!

Holly

Sandra Bullock did well when she taught the other contestants in "Miss Congeniality" to S.I.N.G..........................

Solar plexis - elbow to the midsection

Instep - stomp on their feet at the arch point

Nose - Throw your head back (if grabbed from behind) and break their nose

Groin - After other 3 moves have been done, throw your fist down in an arc and hit 'em in the groin.

Forum List

Back