Yet another sad Democrat who claims to be Catholic

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Democratic Rep. Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut recently attempted to sully the reputation of the late Pope John Paul II and suggest that support among Democrats for the extermination of the unborn was aligned with the moral teachings of the Catholic Church.

The purple-haired congresswoman was subsequently slammed online and confronted with the facts of the Catholic Church's actual teachings about the bloody practice.

In a June 26 statement, DeLauro wrote, "I am a Catholic—baptized, raised, and confirmed. The fundamental tenets of my faith compel me to defend a women’s right to access abortion. I am proudly part of the faithful large majority of US Catholics who support legal protections for abortion access."

This tweet, insinuating majority opinion somehow matters where Catholic teaching is concerned, referenced a much longer statement of principles issued Saturday.

Just another sad damned soul like Joe Biden who insists that Jesus bow his knee to the DNC regarding every single policy and belief the DNC holds. After all, what the DNC says and does is what is righteous. Anyone or anything that conflicts with it must then bow their knee to it or be destroyed.

But then, the DNC is really their god now, so it makes sense.

Democratic Rep. Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut recently attempted to sully the reputation of the late Pope John Paul II and suggest that support among Democrats for the extermination of the unborn was aligned with the moral teachings of the Catholic Church.

The purple-haired congresswoman was subsequently slammed online and confronted with the facts of the Catholic Church's actual teachings about the bloody practice.

In a June 26 statement, DeLauro wrote, "I am a Catholic—baptized, raised, and confirmed. The fundamental tenets of my faith compel me to defend a women’s right to access abortion. I am proudly part of the faithful large majority of US Catholics who support legal protections for abortion access."

This tweet, insinuating majority opinion somehow matters where Catholic teaching is concerned, referenced a much longer statement of principles issued Saturday.

Just another sad damned soul like Joe Biden who insists that Jesus bow his knee to the DNC regarding every single policy and belief the DNC holds. After all, what the DNC says and does is what is righteous. Anyone or anything that conflicts with it must then bow their knee to it or be destroyed.

But then, the DNC is really their god now, so it makes sense.
I don't understand why Catholics do this. I really don't. You're either a Catholic or you aren't. If you're not then don't claim you are.

This is Rosa DeLauro, so......

DeLauro.jpg

Americans who follow democrats are being led straight into Hell and by the time they realize it, it will be to late to turn back.

Forum List

Back