Even if Putin wins

Putin's domestic problems are driving him; he needed a popularity boost or lose power, which in his case would be a death sentence.

If China in the dominant position is a love story. Do not think thats what Putin wants.

China needs the US as trade partner but they are not really allies.

Of course not. Which is basically the same thing as saying that they don't care about the US if they just want our money. We have to go back to making our own products.

Of course not. Which is basically the same thing as saying that they don't care about the US if they just want our money. We have to go back to making our own products.
It is more economical for American firms to do the manufacturing in China. That is why they do it. but I understand what you are saying.

It is more economical for American firms to do the manufacturing in China. That is why they do it. but I understand what you are saying.

Yeah, I know that but I'm not really sure why that is when the US used to make their own things.

Yeah, I know that but I'm not really sure why that is when the US used to make their own things.
Manufacturing cost are much lower in China. If they did the manufacturing in America they would have less profit.

China it appears have him where they want him.

hans wants back.png

Manufacturing cost are much lower in China. If they did the manufacturing in America they would have less profit.

Yeah, but since the US has a lot of money, you think they would be able to afford the cost of the manufacturing in America.

Yeah, but since the US has a lot of money, you think they would be able to afford the cost of the manufacturing in America.
They could but would have lower profit margin. That would not make the shareholders happy.

What do you have when a devil makes a deal with another devil? Think about the deal Stalin and Hitler made to stay in their own yard.

Forum List

Back