Even Hillary Clinton’s pals can’t pretend to believe her lies

Right Wingers afflicted with Clinton derangement syndrome is becoming an epidemic.

That's also ironic considering the left has become so unglued and unhinged over Donald Trump just running for office that they are rioting in the streets, assaulting people, destroying property, etc. We haven't seen a single conservative do that over Hillary Clinton (not only because we're the educated, civilized side while you make up the ghetto high school drop-out mooch of society criminal side, but also because Hillary is irrelevant and unelectable).

We haven't seen Trump brought before a partisan right wing Congressional committee

But then you don't always know what's going on in the heads of people whose heads are full of politics. They don't necessarily make sense, but they do what they do because they think it'll make a different to their career.

Well I don't know about you, but I know I sure as hell don't want someone like that running the country and having their finger on the launch button. I want someone who makes sense and exhibits rational thought in everything they do.

But then you don't always know what's going on in the heads of people whose heads are full of politics. They don't necessarily make sense, but they do what they do because they think it'll make a different to their career.

Well I don't know about you, but I know I sure as hell don't want someone like that running the country and having their finger on the launch button. I want someone who makes sense and exhibits rational thought in everything they do.

I wouldn't want someone like Hillary, Trump, Dubya etc with their finger on the button. And the latter, with hindsight, is even worse than I thought about before.

Hillary is too stupid to look into the future and figure out what she does / says today might effect her tomorrow.

She said exactly what she meant then had the Homer Simpson 'Doh' moment when she realized she still needed to face and still needed the votes of all these coal miners and coal industry workers.

Like a true politician, she is now trying to lie and weasel her way out of it, hoping these people are as stupid as Gruber revealed the Democrats think they are.

The fantasies the right endulge in that somehow they are going to indict Hillary are as far fetched as their fantasies that they would kick Obama out of the White House for being born in Kenya

Tell us again LW..... :lmao:

View attachment 74028

View attachment 74029

LOL

A stupid pamphlet has more credibility to these nutjobs than the state of Hawaii
A "stupid pamphlet" written by Barack Obama himself. So he either lied to attend an Ivy League school for free back then (which means he engaged in fraud and fleeced the American tax payer) or he lied to run for president now. Care to speculate at which point he was lying and breaking some very serious laws?

I wouldn't want someone like Hillary, Trump, Dubya etc with their finger on the button. And the latter, with hindsight, is even worse than I thought about before.
Compared to Hillary and Trump, W. keeps looking better and better to me (and I was no big fan).

Right Wingers afflicted with Clinton derangement syndrome is becoming an epidemic.

That's also ironic considering the left has become so unglued and unhinged over Donald Trump just running for office that they are rioting in the streets, assaulting people, destroying property, etc. We haven't seen a single conservative do that over Hillary Clinton (not only because we're the educated, civilized side while you make up the ghetto high school drop-out mooch of society criminal side, but also because Hillary is irrelevant and unelectable).

We haven't seen Trump brought before a partisan right wing Congressional committee

He would be how he always is - arrogant, angry, combative, etc. What does that have to do with how liberals are rioting and preventing free speech simply because the man is running for office? I can't imagine how you people will act when he's sitting in the Oval Office.

With the exception of maybe Barack Obama - nobody knows how to lie like the Clintons do...

Figuring she has the Democratic nomination sewn up, Hillary Clinton this week headed to swing state West Virginia, aiming to “feel the pain” of coal country.

But then she ran into Bo Copley, a recently laid-off miner.

He hit her with her comments from last month, explaining her clean-energy program: “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” she’d said.

Bo didn’t like that much: “I just want to know how you can say you’re going to put a lot of coal miners out of, out of jobs, and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend.”

Clinton’s eye-rolling answer: “What I was saying is that the way things are going now, we will continue to lose jobs.”

Not true: She was plainly promising her policy would put miners out of work.

More lies: “I didn’t mean that we were going to do it, what I said was, that is going to happen unless we take action to try to help and prevent it.”

And she still means to kill those jobs, as Democratic Party chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz clarified later: “In saying she made a misstatement, I don’t think she was backtracking on the substance of what she said” in explaining her anti-coal energy plan.

No wonder Clinton failed as a diplomat: Even her pals can’t pretend to believe her lies.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/03/even-hillary-clintons-pals-cant-pretend-to-believe-her-lies/

Plenty of people know how to lie like Clinton, Washington's full of them. They're called politicians. Hillary isn't an exception.
Washington is full of liars - but none of them on par with Hillary. She's so dumb - she even lies about things that aren't even worth lying about.

Like claiming she "landed under sniper fire". First, how dumb does one have to be to lie about something when she had a CBS camera crew accompany her on the trip and she knows the entire thing is documented on video? Second, even if there were no video, what was the point of lying about that? Was she under the impression that people would vote for her because she "landed under sniper fire"? Like anyone gave a damn???
She even lied about who she was named after. She claimed Sir Edmund Hillary, but she was born years before he became famous. Why would she lie about something so easily confirmed? She knows the MSM won't check anything she says.

With the exception of maybe Barack Obama - nobody knows how to lie like the Clintons do...

Figuring she has the Democratic nomination sewn up, Hillary Clinton this week headed to swing state West Virginia, aiming to “feel the pain” of coal country.

He hit her with her comments from last month, explaining her clean-energy program: “We’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” she’d said.

Bo didn’t like that much: “I just want to know how you can say you’re going to put a lot of coal miners out of, out of jobs, and then come in here and tell us how you’re going to be our friend.”

Clinton’s eye-rolling answer: “What I was saying is that the way things are going now, we will continue to lose jobs.”

More lies: “I didn’t mean that we were going to do it, what I said was, that is going to happen unless we take action to try to help and prevent it.”

And she still means to kill those jobs, as Democratic Party chief Debbie Wasserman Schultz clarified later: “In saying she made a misstatement, I don’t think she was backtracking on the substance of what she said” in explaining her anti-coal energy plan.

No wonder Clinton failed as a diplomat: Even her pals can’t pretend to believe her lies.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/03/even-hillary-clintons-pals-cant-pretend-to-believe-her-lies/

She couldn't tell the truth if her life dependent on it... or even worse... if votes were in the line.

Plenty of people know how to lie like Clinton, Washington's full of them. They're called politicians. Hillary isn't an exception.
Washington is full of liars - but none of them on par with Hillary. She's so dumb - she even lies about things that aren't even worth lying about.

Like claiming she "landed under sniper fire". First, how dumb does one have to be to lie about something when she had a CBS camera crew accompany her on the trip and she knows the entire thing is documented on video? Second, even if there were no video, what was the point of lying about that? Was she under the impression that people would vote for her because she "landed under sniper fire"? Like anyone gave a damn???
She even lied about who she was named after. She claimed Sir Edmund Hillary, but she was born years before he became famous. Why would she lie about something so easily confirmed? She knows the MSM won't check anything she says.

And....the fact that most people doubt Hillary will be indicted proves that the rule of law is dead in America.

The fantasies the right endulge in that somehow they are going to indict Hillary are as far fetched as their fantasies that they would kick Obama out of the White House for being born in Kenya

View attachment 74028

View attachment 74029

LOL

A stupid pamphlet has more credibility to these nutjobs than the state of Hawaii
A "stupid pamphlet" written by Barack Obama himself. So he either lied to attend an Ivy League school for free back then (which means he engaged in fraud and fleeced the American tax payer) or he lied to run for president now. Care to speculate at which point he was lying and breaking some very serious laws?
Making shit up again aren't you?

No, Obama did not write the pamphlet

Is that really the best you have? A kid assuming she was named after an explorer?

Probably 75% or more of my posts include video and/or links.
So far you have made a total of 13 posts up to and counting post #34. Of those posts four (4) contain a link or video and nine (9) do not. That is 31% with and 69% without a link or video. That is far, far less than your claim of 75% or more.

I know from firsthand experience with you that you rarely post a link to bolster your broad and unfounded opinions. Your boast to the contrary highlights a distinct character flaw of a person who is not to be trusted or his word taken. You created the petard you grasped, but it now hangs you!

So far you have made a total of 13 posts up to and counting post #34. Of those posts four (4) contain a link or video and nine (9) do not. That is 31% with and 69% without a link or video. That is far, far less than your claim of 75% or more.

I know from firsthand experience with you that you rarely post a link to bolster your broad and unfounded opinions. Your boast to the contrary highlights a distinct character flaw of a person who is not to be trusted or his word taken. You created the petard you grasped, but it now hangs you!
You might want to check my entire body of work and not just cherry pick an instance to help you create the false narratives you spend your life attempting to create. Just saying...

View attachment 74028

View attachment 74029

LOL

Making shit up again aren't you?

No, Obama did not write the pamphlet
He submitted the bio chief. You know. I know it. Dumbocrats across the nation know it. So again...would you care to speculate whether he was lying back then and committing fraud or lying know and committing fraud? I'm all ears.

And again - that's yet another perfect example of her lying about shit in which she has nothing to gain. Which proves she's a pathological liar.

You might want to check my entire body of work and not just cherry pick an instance to help you create the false narratives you spend your life attempting to create. Just saying...
No need to. I tried over many, many posts on several different threads to you to get you to substantiate your claims, and you never even attempted to do such substituting your rhetorical BS for fact as if it were handed down from the Mount!

Hey, you put both feet in your mouth so own up to it like a man instead of trying to BS and weasel your way out from under your distortions and falsehoods!

No need to. I tried over many, many posts on several different threads to you to get you to substantiate your claims, and you never even attempted to do such substituting your rhetorical BS for fact as if it were handed down from the Mount!

Hey, you put both feet in your mouth so own up to it like a man instead of trying to BS and weasel your way out from under your distortions and falsehoods!
What I said is the truth. Just because you're a typical liberal - far too lazy to do proper research and know the truth is your problem.

Forum List

Back