California is an open primary. Republicans should vote for Bernie

I totally agree with that. I wonder if that is what is happening in these open ballot states. Are people from the other side voting for the canidate that they think the other side can defeat easily. Lets all vote for Bernie in Caliornia

Considering there are 10 states left and she needs only 178, is it really a big deal?
Bernie needs 1224
there are 1159 left.
She has millions more votes and hundreds more pledged delegates.
Where is his path to victory?

Don't you ever bother to go look anything up? Ever? Doesn't perpetual ignorance bother you? Ever?
I don't get it.

I can't wait to see how bad the Hildebeasty get BERNED in W.Va.

SVHMPcr.jpg

Considering there are 10 states left and she needs only 178, is it really a big deal?
Bernie needs 1224
there are 1159 left.

Don't you ever bother to go look anything up? Ever? Doesn't perpetual ignorance bother you? Ever?
I don't get it.
All irrelevant. Just give us that contested convention you all were wetting yourselves over.

Bernie needs 1224
there are 1159 left.

I don't get it.

Some of those delegates could switch to his side if he gets close enough to her. That could be his game plan.

Cons should not vote in the California Republican primary but in the Democratic primary that is legal in California and vote for Bernie to sink Hillary.

IIRC, the polls indicate that Sanders actually beats Trump by a wider margin.
And?

We're fucked no matter what but given an opportunity to poke Hillary with a stick is like getting a birthday gift early.

It would be kind of like saying "Oh no, they're going to have to amputate my foot. I'm so bummed I'm going to cut off the rest of my leg."

The important votes for Red Bernie are the ones who will refuse to vote for hilly billy.

IIRC, the polls indicate that Sanders actually beats Trump by a wider margin.
And?

We're fucked no matter what but given an opportunity to poke Hillary with a stick is like getting a birthday gift early.

It would be kind of like saying "Oh no, they're going to have to amputate my foot. I'm so bummed I'm going to cut off the rest of my leg."
I don't believe for one minute that Bernie could beat my beagle in a race for potus let alone a breathing human being

Bernie needs 1224
there are 1159 left.

I don't get it.
The longer Sanders stays in the race the more Hillary is being humiliated nationally.
An April poll showed at least 20% of Sander's supporters will never vote for Hillary.
After Hillary becomes the official nominee a large percent of Sander's voters are going to stay home. Some are going to vote for Trump out of spite.
Sanders has already stated he will NOT tell his supporters who to vote for.
That's like saying he will NEVER endorse Hillary.
At least Sanders has integrity.

I don't believe for one minute that Bernie could beat my beagle in a race for potus let alone a breathing human being

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Sanders

Even if you think it's unlikely, is it really worth the risk?
Yes

Bernie is as likely to get his way with a defiant Congress as Trump is to be elected.

Besides that Hillary is a lying, deceitful untrustworthy individual. ANYONE is a step up from her, including Bernie.

Bernie needs 1224
there are 1159 left.

I don't get it.

That's normal for you

Forum List

Back