Even "giving" Trump FL, NC and OH, he still loses

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Access one of those interactive electoral votes' map, and you too will see that Trump has NO path to 270 votes even in the very unlikely event that he manages to carry FL, OH and NC.

The numbers do not lie, What Trump failed to do is to win over any of the "blue" states.....

Keep your eye on two relatively small EC states: NH and NV. that will give Hillary an easy 272 total votes.

Getting nervous... CNN just flipped FLA and NEV to toss up from leaning towards the witch...

LOL!!!!

Don't worry about all those events with Hillary and Kaine where nobody shows up....

Access one of those interactive electoral votes' map, and you too will see that Trump has NO path to 270 votes even in the very unlikely event that he manages to carry FL, OH and NC.

The numbers do not lie, What Trump failed to do is to win over any of the "blue" states.....

Keep your eye on two relatively small EC states: NH and NV. that will give Hillary an easy 272 total votes.

You know it seem when he ( Trump and not Hillary even though she does have bigger hands and balls ) is up against the wall it seem he pulls that rabbit foot or horseshoe from his ass!

I will wait until the day after the election and if he loses then I will write why he lost and if he win I will ask you...:wtf:

• Banned
Getting nervous... CNN just flipped FLA and NEV to toss up from leaning towards the witch...

LOL!!!!

Don't worry about all those events with Hillary and Kaine where nobody shows up..

Actually not nervous at all.....I offered you the very, very best scenario for Trump and concluded that he STILL loses. Just 12 days to go before your new screen name on here. LOL

Trump could win Nevada and Iowa as well and Clinton would be at 272.

There is no EC path to victory for Trump.

• Banned
Trump could win Nevada and Iowa as well and Clinton would be at 272.

There is no EC path to victory for Trump.

I know we arrive at the same conclusion by different paths...Trump will most likely win Iowa, but Nevada??? Is highly doubtful with its growing Latino population.

LOL!!!!

Don't worry about all those events with Hillary and Kaine where nobody shows up....

Trump could lose Utah and Texas was put in play....
So what's your point??

Trump will most likely win Iowa, but Nevada??? Is highly doubtful with its growing Latino population.

You just go right on believing the Latinos and Blacks are dumb enough to vote for Hillary.

Obama was the "Deporter in Chief" and the Latinos remember that despite Univision censoring it. Latinos are starting to see Univision for what it is, a shill for the Democratic Party that does not represent the views of Latinos.

Blacks quietly support the WALL in much larger numbers than is known.

But sleep well knowing all your politically correct race baiting will get them to the polls to vote Dem... sure it will....

LMAO I'm sure Dewey thought he won until he found out he didn't.

You can always hope though. LMAO

Here is the absolute "best" scenario for Trump and what is virtually assured for Clinton.

See if you agree with these states that will vote for Clinton and tally up the number of EC votes:

WA; OR: CA; CO; NM; MN; IL; MI; WI; VA; PA; NY; VT; ME; NH; RI; CT; DE; DC; HI.

Even if Trump wins ALL of the remaining 30 states, he still loses.

If an election from 75 years ago, is all you got to go on, you got big problems. There are a good number of very professional, very accurate polling organizations telling us that Trump is in big trouble. His campaign admits they are behind

and you are such an unbiased and truthful receiver of a monthly government check....

I'm going to get a government check??? Really??? On a a monthly basis?
That's great news........If that's a guarantee, can you send to me an advance?

If an election from 75 years ago, is all you got to go on, you got big problems. There are a good number of very professional, very accurate polling organizations telling us that Trump is in big trouble. His campaign admits they are behind

Nope just pointing out that because you THINK you won doesn't mean you will win.

Trump and Hillary each have a 50/50 shot at winning. And being smart I'll wait to hear who on 9 Nov. Kinda takes the guess work outta the whole thing doncha know. LOL

Few more threads and you just may convince yourself Clinton has this in the bag. Somebody is getting very very nervous.

And if your not nervous how about not posting 16,347 threads a day outlining how Trump is going to lose. What you're currently doing is a "tell" that you're nervous and need to convince yourself

Forum List

Back