Even FOX starting to get uncomfortable about McCain's lies

Unfortunately, to qualify for health care, they will still have to get rid of every single thing of value they own to qualify, because they will have to come in under a certain $$ amount resource standard. People will still have to sell their homes and bankrupt their savings before they actually qualify for health care.

WTF are you talking about?

Read the link......

Mythbusting Canadian Health Care -- Part I | OurFuture.org

To respond to your links, What do they prove?
1. If the lady hadn't fallen behind in payments she would have been fine and probably alive, also just about any emergency room would have treated this person insurance or not.
2. I didn't see what this story had to do with the healthcare discussion at all. It was nothing more than a legal battle. They sent the kidney as they were supposed to, and in the meantime the other was used to save another life.

To respond to your links, What do they prove?
1. If the lady hadn't fallen behind in payments she would have been fine and probably alive, also just about any emergency room would have treated this person insurance or not.
2. I didn't see what this story had to do with the healthcare discussion at all. It was nothing more than a legal battle. They sent the kidney as they were supposed to, and in the meantime the other was used to save another life.

Not those links.

The 3rd page, almost all the way down.

Hm.
#1...global warming...not caused by man, lie by the left.
#2...sending jobs overseas...happens when we close down industries and increase the minimum wage and benefits companies must provide to workers, also caused by the left...
#3...Helping the middle class....the middle class, thanks to tax strategy put in place by Reagan an Bush, already receives a pass on taxes, so another lie by the left.
#4...tax breaks to the rich only...a lie by the left. See #3, and consider the fact that the top 5 percent of the income bracket pay 40 percent of all taxes in the US.
#5...fixing nafta...lefty lie.
#6..torture etc., another lefty lie, based upon the fact that they want to give succor to our enemies, and see Americans brought low.
#7...Getting out of Iraq...What's the lie?
#8...Not starting a war with Iran..again, what's the lie?

:cuckoo: just when I think you can't appear more insane Allie, you one up yourself yet again...Congrats

:cuckoo: just when I think you can't appear more insane Allie, you one up yourself yet again...Congrats

:iagree: I actually read that, sat there for a moment and just went wow.

I didn't think anyone was that insane, but MichelleAnn proves me wrong!

They go to Canada and Mexico to buy their prescriptions because they're cheaper, or because they can get them without a prescription at all, and buy in bulk.

Canadians come here rather than wait for months to be treated at home. I've not heard of any American going to Canada for TREATMENT.

They also go to Canada and Mexico to avoid the FDA regulations the US has. So they pretty much are taking chances with their health with the luck of the draw.

And then, the truth:...

This is a result of the across the board income tax rate cuts adopted by Ronald Reagan and the current President Bush, plus the Earned Income Tax Credit first proposed by Reagan in the 1970s, and the child tax credit enacted into law as part of the 1994 Contract With America.

What the hell are you talking about?!?

I can only speak from my personal 1040 form... I am far below $200,000 per year and I pay taxes!

Is anyone out there earning enough to be middle class and not paying any taxes?

-Joe

Forum List

Back