Even Fox seems to screwed up regarding Trump's tweets!

Yeah, that's the talk radio line. They know that can't happen, but it keeps the troops fired up and ratings high.

It's fantasy, but it's profitable.

Its not talk radio line. Dem's have proven time and again they have no intention of sticking to any compromise or bargain. They are scheming ways to weasel out of holding up their end before the damn things are even signed. Hence Dem's can rot in hell.
How are you going to "defeat" the Dems?

What is this going to look like? Walk us through it.

Who controls the White House and who has controlled the past few SCOTUS nominations? How many RINO rats ran for the exits after Trump won? Defeat of the left is already underway.

So, the Repubs were "defeated" when the Dems controled the White House and controlled a few SCOTUS nominations?

Hmmm...seems this thing you call "defeat" is a very temporary thing.

Are you talking about Republicans or traitor RINO's who claim to be Republicans?
I love the "No True Scotsman" fallacy of the CRCs. :71:

Fox has been steadily drifting leftward ever since they were bought by Disney, the company founded by a Hitler-loving traitor who deserved the slow, cancerous death he got. I'm glad that maggot Walt Disney died before I was born so I wouldn't have the share the same atmosphere with that treasonous pig.

Fox has been steadily drifting leftward ever since they were bought by Disney, the company founded by a Hitler-loving traitor who deserved the slow, cancerous death he got. I'm glad that maggot Walt Disney died before I was born so I wouldn't have the share the same atmosphere with that treasonous pig.
Walt Disney was a great man and a patriot.

Disney today is owned by ABC.

But yeah, Fox is basically useless. They knowingly went along with the whole "he made fun of the reporter's disability" lie purely for ratings during the 2016 election.

Forum List

Back