CDZ Even Astronauts fear the left

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
There are many reasons I pity today’s younger generation of Americans.

Among them are:

* The unconscionable debt we are leaving them.

* The obliteration of male and female as separate and distinct categories – and the confusion that is left in its wake.

* The emasculation of men and the de-feminization of women.

* The undermining of the value of marriage.

* The lack of God and religion in their lives – and the consequent search for meaning in the wrong places.

* The receiving of indoctrination, rather than education, in most schools from elementary through graduate.

* The inability to celebrate being American.

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/...ive/even-astronauts-fear-the-left/2018/11/22/

Among them are:

* The obliteration of male and female as separate and distinct categories – and the confusion that is left in its wake.

* The lack of God and religion in their lives – and the consequent search for meaning in the wrong places.

* The receiving of indoctrination, rather than education, in most schools from elementary through graduate.

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/...ive/even-astronauts-fear-the-left/2018/11/22/

So, Trump making huge debt is the left's fault? So Bush going to expensive wars and increasing debt is the left's fault?

1485095814344.png

Yes, the left has also increased debt too. Not that much difference between left and right. Only you're claiming there is.

The obliteration of males and females being different? What gay bar do you go to every week? Seriously?

Not everyone is born "normal", that you can't handle the "non-normal" people's freedom is ridiculous.

The emasculation of men? What's wrong with people being who they are. Are you telling me that all men before 1900 were "men's men"? Clearly not. It's just you're ignoring all of this.

Undermining the value of marriage? Seriously.

1) people should have the right to choose their own partner. It's called freedom.
2) people should have the right to change their minds. It's called freedom.
3) When divorce is illegal, it doesn't stop men beating up their wives.

The lack of God and religion in people's lives. Right, you want to force people to accept your imaginary friend. Now, if a schizo did it, you'd be crying out loud, but because you're doing, you think it's okay.

It's like you have a problem with FREEDOM. Why do you have a problem with freedom?

Baby boomer generation.
-------------------------------- baby boomers had and still have it almost as good as their parents and i've long thought and said that the current generation of millenials and younger and their kids are going to lose out big time .

Last edited:

Among them are:

Even Astronauts Fear the Left
------------------------------------------------------------ pretty much agree with the list and opening statement but reading what these youngers post i pretty much say , to heck with them Mac .

Among them are:

------------------------------------------------------------ pretty much agree with the list and opening statement but reading what these youngers post i pretty much say , to heck with them Mac .

They do not understand the difference between licentiousness and freedom.....and the fools in their heart have said....'There is no God'.

Baby boomer generation.
-------------------------------- baby boomers had and still have it almost as good as their parents and i've long thought and said that the current generation of millenials and younger and their kids are going to lose out big time .

Yes. We will have to pay for it all. No wonder the baby boomers are called the me generation.

You can test this, by asking the baby boomer if it is ethical that his company pension or 401k pension collapse because we can't pay for any more debt? They will ignore you or hate you or both.

Among them are:

They do not understand the difference between licentiousness and freedom.....and the fools in their heart have said....'There is no God'.

Here is a puzzle then. Imagine that you are an average modern child today so your parents are leftists and your school is leftist, so all you hear is that there is no God both at home and at school and everywhere from the day of your birth. Can you navigate yourself at the expense of getting outcast, to find even a glimpse of God in such a world?

i blame the millenials !! Baby boomers were traditional and American like their parents and so have done pretty good . Millenials are wierdos and unAmerican for the most part and their new ways of thinking are messing them up ALife

i blame the millenials !! Baby boomers were traditional and American like their parents and so have done pretty good . Millenials are wierdos and unAmerican for the most part and their new ways of thinking are messing them up ALife

I am a millennial too. I know that my school mates have a hive mind. And it is not God that controls that. I had a hive mind too, and it is only because a terrible desease attacked me, and it was only praying to God and praising the Lord and All of the Lord's people that I am healed. Now I visit other schools, refugee camps, and prisons, to just do as little as mentioning the Grace of the Lord. But I can see in their eyes even before I open my mouth, that their hive minds put me in the looney category. I can't tell them that without God, there is Satan, and Satan is bondage and misery, even after telling them to look at their student loan accounts. Now what shall I do? There must be some salvation for us, I hope.

Among them are:

Here is a puzzle then. Imagine that you are an average modern child today so your parents are leftists and your school is leftist, so all you hear is that there is no God both at home and at school and everywhere from the day of your birth. Can you navigate yourself at the expense of getting outcast, to find even a glimpse of God in such a world?

Not impossible but very difficult. The sins of the father are visited unto the 4th generation.

The Lord...visits the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation. (Exodus 34:6-7 = Deuteronomy 5:8-10)

Fear not. There will be another resurgence of faith. This, too, as all things, is cyclical. Think of it as a pendulum, that continuously swings farther and farther to the extremes. Until, one day, the rapture happens, and the pendulum is no more. Have faith, this has happened before, and it will happen again. All each of us can do is that which we are called to do. Do that, and pray for your neighbor. What more CAN one do?

Forum List

Back