I'm confused by the claims and disinformation from the left about the Florida Parental Rights in Education Bill

The_Lyrical_Miracle

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2021
This has been one of the oddest movements by the left that I've seen. The media, big tech, hollywood, wall street, etc. have all labeled the bill mentioned in the title as the "Don't say gay" bill.

1. Does the bill say anything about gay people? No
2. Why is the left bringing up gay people when the Florida bill is to prevent teachers from secretly guiding their children towards confusion of their gender, sexual topics, and down-the-line surgeries?

The two have nothing to do with one another.. yet, the left is continuing to parrot the term "don't say gay". Are gay people in lock-step with teachers who want to teach secret ideologies to kindergarteners and young elementary kids? I doubt they are.

Like, how did the left drag the gay community into this?

Propagandists understand that people are just very stupid and will react the way they desire to a simple catch phrase instead of looking any deeper.

Just look at the various remedial posters here who use that same phrase.

This has been one of the oddest movements by the left that I've seen. The media, big tech, hollywood, wall street, etc. have all labeled the bill mentioned in the title as the "Don't say gay" bill.

1. Does the bill say anything about gay people? No
2. Why is the left bringing up gay people when the Florida bill is to prevent teachers from secretly guiding their children towards confusion of their gender, sexual topics, and down-the-line surgeries?

The two have nothing to do with one another.. yet, the left is continuing to parrot the term "don't say gay". Are gay people in lock-step with teachers who want to teach secret ideologies to kindergarteners and young elementary kids? I doubt they are.

Like, how did the left drag the gay community into this?
The Left is lying 🤥 like they always do. They are counting on the fact that people will just believe them

Propagandists understand that people are just very stupid and will react the way they desire to a simple catch phrase instead of looking any deeper.

Just look at the various remedial posters here who use that same phrase.
This appears to be a SIGNIFICANT example of an entire "side of the aisle", allied with a big tech/media right arm putting forth CPP style propaganda.

Forum List

Back