Kudlow says all the DA office in Atlanta should resign. People go into public service there to get rich.

Sorry. Not gonna take any advice period from a TV show commentator who completely blew the signs to the 2008 economic collapse and said it wouldn't happen.
Larry's a moron. Dismissed.

You mean cokehead Larry Kudlow (look it up)? The guy who swore we would be in a deep recession by now?

This is interesting commentary

quite reflective of what most Americans are already thinking
I heard that the other day and he makes sense....I suspect it's the same in every black-run blue city too.

I mean just look at how Sen. Kennedy makes mincemeat of the ones that hail from such areas during the confirmation hearings when FJB appoints them to federal judgeships. They all seem to be low-rent affirmative action hires as far as basic knowledge of federal law goes.

LOL....I suspect dumb ol me could hold up better....If I could quit laughing long enough at Sen. Kennedy's delivery....The man is a national treasure. ;)

This is interesting commentary

quite reflective of what most Americans are already thinking

Rightwinger has something bad to say about a DA that dared to open a case against Trump for trying to "find him some votes" with election officials?

Say it ain't so! :laugh:

I heard that the other day and he makes sense....I suspect it's the same in every black-run blue city too.

I mean just look at how Sen. Kennedy makes mincemeat of the ones that hail from such areas during the confirmation hearings when FJB appoints them to federal judgeships. They all seem to be low-rent affirmative action hires as far as basic knowledge of federal law goes.

LOL....I suspect dumb ol me could hold up better....If I could quit laughing long enough at Sen. Kennedy's delivery....The man is a national treasure. ;)
yeh, Kennedy is awesome.

This reminds me. Once not long ago I was interested in moving to his state, LA

I checked it out but Bel Edwards apparently ruined the damn place. Everywhere I looked, and I drove around in many cities there, Blacks outnumbered Whites in jobs like.. at convenience stores/ gas stations, Wal-Mart... etc. I mean, it was WEIRD. (No one can tell me I don't know how Blacks feel being in the minority!)

Well, I could have accepted that BUT

I was treated rather badly by some of those folks, for NO valid reason--unless being White is a valid reason?

I took off and now live elsewhere. The thing is, Whites are still the majority in every state, so WHY would the majority of citizens in LA be Black?

it's like We're not giving any jobs to Whitey!

I guess 2 wrongs make a right today

Dems can't see their big mistake, Trump has lured these corrupt fucks out into the daylight where they are finally exposed for all to see.

Fulton County has been a mess for years, decades. Ever since black Democrats began taking power, it has become a joke.

Last edited:
Rightwinger has something bad to say about a DA that dared to open a case against Trump for trying to "find him some votes" with election officials?

Say it ain't so! :laugh:
You ain't believed. Progs are not believed anymore. You can show up in front of a non-prog with your children in tow in a not so nice time, and you won't get diddly. And why should you? People believed in doing what is right and were screwed over from those who benefitted from it as the elites have gained massive power. Which was their plan all along.

Dems can't see their big mistake, Trump has lured these corrupt fucks out into the daylight where they are finally exposed for all to see.
yeh, it's like entering a roach infested house (Who would do that, but anyhow) and as soon as the light comes on...

the roaches scatter.

or as Jesus put it People loved darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil

Sorry. Not gonna take any advice period from a TV show commentator who completely blew the signs to the 2008 economic collapse and said it wouldn't happen.
Larry's a moron. Dismissed.
1708206145937.png

yeh, Kennedy is awesome.

This reminds me. Once not long ago I was interested in moving to his state, LA

I checked it out but Bel Edwards apparently ruined the damn place. Everywhere I looked, and I drove around in many cities there, Blacks outnumbered Whites in jobs like.. at convenience stores/ gas stations, Wal-Mart... etc. I mean, it was WEIRD. (No one can tell me I don't know how Blacks feel being in the minority!)

Well, I could have accepted that BUT

I was treated rather badly by some of those folks, for NO valid reason--unless being White is a valid reason?

I took off and now live elsewhere. The thing is, Whites are still the majority in every state, so WHY would the majority of citizens in LA be Black?

it's like We're not giving any jobs to Whitey!

I guess 2 wrongs make a right today
Reminds me of a little black enclave in rural Virginia where I stopped at a Mom & Pop store.....It was run by blacks and all the patrons were black. It was like a western where a stranger walked in with the black folks staring at me.

I went and got my stuff and walked up to the counter and noticed a bunch of pics of deer and turkey hunting kills. All black folks in the pics.

We got talking about hunting and before I knew it I was reared back in a chair swapping hunting stories and having a good ol time. I must have passed a hour or so there.....If I'm in the area I always stop by. :)

Reminds me of a little black enclave in rural Virginia where I stopped at a Mom & Pop store.....It was run by blacks and all the patrons were black. It was like a western where a stranger walked in with the black folks staring at me.

I went and got my stuff and walked up to the counter and noticed a bunch of pics of deer and turkey hunting kills. All black folks in the pics.

We got talking about hunting and before I knew it I was reared back in a chair swapping hunting stories and having a good ol time. I must have passed a hour or so there.....If I'm in the area I always stop by. :)
well, that's interesting. And like I said, being in the minority alone was not enough to make me want to change my plans on moving there.

But then this dude was super rude to me for no reason and... there's a little more to the story than just that.. he did something un-called for but I don't want to talk about it..

. I had a feeling I wouldn't exactly work out there...

well, that's interesting. And like I said, being in the minority alone was not enough to make me want to change my plans on moving there.

But then this dude was super rude to me for no reason and... there's a little more to the story than just that.. he did something un-called for but I don't want to talk about it..

. I had a feeling I wouldn't exactly work out there...
Having something in common helped.....The area has some of the best turkey hunting in Virginia.

Deer run small though.

And you are living proof that you members of Alt-Right Nation..are morons.

Hate to rain on your parade, but Larry is a moron...and yet Trump hired him...because he was on TV. :auiqs.jpg:
And you are living proof that you members of Alt-Right Nation..
not a member.

that proves you to be a moron,

I've watched you post for a while now. You are a card carrying member. :)
C'mon ace, defend Larry. He was on TV.
I've watched you post for a while now. You are a card carrying member.
A: you're blind

B: the only cards I carry are 1 credit card, and a drivers license. and I only need them twice a year, when I go to doctors appts.

C: the only Kudlow I've seen on TV is Lisa.

aren't the smaller ones better eating?
More age related....Down there they run them with dogs and you gotta let them hang (age) or they are tough due to the stress of being chased.

When I go to knock one down to eat I like the 125# to 150# ones. I process them myself. We don't use dogs so they are not stressed when the 150gr Nosler does it's job. ;)

Forum List

Back