Evasive And Taxes

They can be two different subjects you know. I want to talk about two men in politics.

The first one has spent his entire life hiding his past. I have no idea who he has worked for or how well he is educated or where he has been. I can't even truly tell you where he was born or what his legal name is. But democrats made him president anyway.

The second man they demand to see his taxes. It's NOT legally required just a demand. Of course they expect to see some simple 1040 like they file. Some of the ones who demand aka "Whiners" may even own ONE lowly company of no true value to anybody.

But the second man's tax forms could FILL a 24 foot U-Haul truck and it would be over legal limit on weight. They WHINE about four little company's going bankrupt out of a thousand. They ignore the fact that a company going bankrupt is DIFFERENT than a person going bankrupt. Even though one of their hero's {Truman} did just that.

What IS truly important when anybody is running for office?
What he is hiding or his biggest headache?

unnamed-1-2.jpg

I have no doubt the first man is hiding something from me.
And the second man? His taxes would be an accountants hell.
And the first guy has the balls to demand what the second guy is NOT
legally REQUIRED to do?
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...t-donald-trumps-history-needs-to-be-examined/

Fury

The standard for presidential candidates for decades now has been the release of tax returns. It's not new and it should be understood by candidates that they will be requested.
There is no precedent or standard for either school records or birth certificates.

I'm not a birther. I think Obama was born in Hawaii. And I don't care because his mother was American, he's a natural born citizen no matter where he was born. But here's the problem with your argument. It's a Constitutional requirement the President be born a natural citizen. As you admitted, it's only an unrequired precedent to release tax returns

They can be two different subjects you know. I want to talk about two men in politics.

The first one has spent his entire life hiding his past. I have no idea who he has worked for or how well he is educated or where he has been. I can't even truly tell you where he was born or what his legal name is. But democrats made him president anyway.

The second man they demand to see his taxes. It's NOT legally required just a demand. Of course they expect to see some simple 1040 like they file. Some of the ones who demand aka "Whiners" may even own ONE lowly company of no true value to anybody.

But the second man's tax forms could FILL a 24 foot U-Haul truck and it would be over legal limit on weight. They WHINE about four little company's going bankrupt out of a thousand. They ignore the fact that a company going bankrupt is DIFFERENT than a person going bankrupt. Even though one of their hero's {Truman} did just that.

unnamed-1-2.jpg

legally REQUIRED to do?
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...t-donald-trumps-history-needs-to-be-examined/

Fury

The standard for presidential candidates for decades now has been the release of tax returns. It's not new and it should be understood by candidates that they will be requested.
There is no precedent or standard for either school records or birth certificates.

I'm not a birther. I think Obama was born in Hawaii. And I don't care because his mother was American, he's a natural born citizen no matter where he was born. But here's the problem with your argument. It's a Constitutional requirement the President be born a natural citizen. As you admitted, it's only an unrequired precedent to release tax returns

Regardless of where Obama was born, his mother was a citizen. It's entirely a moot point. He released it anyway.
Sure, it's not requirement for a candidate to release taxes but not doing so invites deserved scrutiny as to why. It's the candidates choice but don't cry about the repeated requests and speculation.

Trump is not President, and he will never be President. By the time the Clinton's get done with him, we will know about all the skeletons. And, in the meantime, his own batshit crazy statements will convince many voters not to even consider him. His statement on the California Drought is a prime example.
Trump will be president and Hillary will be hung for treason.

Still not willing to make a bet on that though, are you?

Even moderately wealthy people have to fill out capital gains if they are in the stock market. Capital Gains is unfair.

unnamed-1-2.jpg

legally REQUIRED to do?

Fury

Regardless of where Obama was born, his mother was a citizen. It's entirely a moot point. He released it anyway.
Sure, it's not requirement for a candidate to release taxes but not doing so invites deserved scrutiny as to why. It's the candidates choice but don't cry about the repeated requests and speculation.

I don't give a shit what's in his taxes. I won't vote for Trump because of his policies. You don't give a shit what's in his taxes either. You just want the leftist media and Democrat party to scour them for talking points. It's a lame argument

unnamed-1-2.jpg

legally REQUIRED to do?

Fury

I don't give a shit what's in his taxes. I won't vote for Trump because of his policies. You don't give a shit what's in his taxes either. You just want the leftist media and Democrat party to scour them for talking points. It's a lame argument

It's not an argument. It is what it is.
It's been the standard for some time. Candidates know this and should be prepared to either release them or answer why they didn't. For most candidates it's not really a big issue. For Romney and Trump it's a bigger issue due to their wealth.

Trump's likely opponent released 33 years of returns. That creates a contrast that is undeniable and the questions about his taxes will continue until Nov or he releases them. That's the game. If he was unprepared to play it on the level required to win then that's his self imposed hurdle to overcome.

unnamed-1-2.jpg

legally REQUIRED to do?

Fury

It's not an argument. It is what it is.
It's been the standard for some time. Candidates know this and should be prepared to either release them or answer why they didn't. For most candidates it's not really a big issue. For Romney and Trump it's a bigger issue due to their wealth.

Trump's likely opponent released 33 years of returns. That creates a contrast that is undeniable and the questions about his taxes will continue until Nov or he releases them. That's the game. If he was unprepared to play it on the level required to win then that's his self imposed hurdle to overcome.

The Constitution isn't an argument, just what candidates have done for the last few elections. Got it. Now that's not an argument.

You don't care what's in his taxes other than pouring over them for talking points. Why should he give you that?

Forum List

Back