Could Gary Johnson split democratic votes?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
This is just a question I had. I really don't have any opinions on this because I just don't know. I created this thread to allow people to freely speculate in the issue.

This is just a question I had. I really don't have any opinions on this because I just don't know. I created this thread to allow people to freely speculate in the issue.
Somebody will vote for him.....................

IDK
I do know that trump is pretty left, socially. Social wants seem to be the most pressing issues for leftists. If it wasn't, they wouldn't be voting for a neo-con war monger with a history of failure.

Only if he offers himself to water boarding with golden showers..He would more likely pull voters from the GOP side, yet, Gary sounds more moderate then Trump..

No. If anything, he'll hurt Trump. Communists/Progressives will go with the corrupt fellow Communist/Progressive, rather than the Libertarian. Johnson will hurt the Republican Candidate more.

When you go to conservative conventions, there is always a fairly large Libertarian presence. So Gary Johnson will damage the Republican vote more than the Democratic one.

After all, Bill Buckley was a libertarian.

Forum List

Back