Evangelist Rick Perry

All the Left is doing with the hate they spew is to motivate the opposition to show up at the polls.

If we wanted to motivate the Right to show up at the polls, we'd offer free Pringles.

:lol::lol::lol:

* "Democrat Vote Buying filmed by TV Camera Crew" (October 26, 2002) (link) ("The NBC affiliate in Milwaukee has just filmed Democratic campaign workers handing out small amounts of money and free food to residents at a home for the mentally ill in Kenosha after which the patients were shepherded into a separate room and given absentee ballots. One of the Democratic Party workers fled when she saw the NBC camera...")

http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/005810.html

Oh the tangled webs we weave... The Zombies in action!!! LMAO

Yep.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg]‪Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Tobaccy Checks!!!

If we wanted to motivate the Right to show up at the polls, we'd offer free Pringles.

:lol::lol::lol:

* "Democrat Vote Buying filmed by TV Camera Crew" (October 26, 2002) (link) ("The NBC affiliate in Milwaukee has just filmed Democratic campaign workers handing out small amounts of money and free food to residents at a home for the mentally ill in Kenosha after which the patients were shepherded into a separate room and given absentee ballots. One of the Democratic Party workers fled when she saw the NBC camera...")

http://24ahead.com/blog/archives/005810.html

Oh the tangled webs we weave... The Zombies in action!!! LMAO

Yep.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAC2xeT2yOg]‪Republican Minority Leader John Boehner explains why he handed out bribes on the House floor‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Tobaccy Checks!!!

I've got news for ya Zombie, I don't even like Boehner so keep throwing those links out.. if he's been slipping shit to potential voters to garner votes, throw his ass out with the rest of the trash.. Unlike you, I don't have my head up King Obama's or any politician's bootay sniffing and licking it clean..

I've got news for ya Zombie, I don't even like Boehner so keep throwing those links out.. if he's been slipping shit to potential voters to garner votes, throw his ass out with the rest of the trash.. Unlike you, I don't have my head up King Obama's or any politician's bootay sniffing and licking it clean..

Wow..so you consider yourself a good christian or a bad christian after a post like this..

:lol:

As for zombies..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAk7Hrf2joU]‪Zombie Reagan Raised From Grave To Lead GOP‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Wow..so you consider yourself a good christian or a bad christian after a post like this..

As for zombies..

‪Zombie Reagan Raised From Grave To Lead GOP‬‏ - YouTube

Is this what you're left with?? LMAO What's wrong Zombie?? Did I hit a nerve??? Truth hurts.. deal with it. As to being a good Christian or a bad Christian, I'll leave that to God so that makes your assumptions about as useful as your intellect.. :lol:

As for zombies..

Is this what you're left with?? LMAO What's wrong Zombie?? Did I hit a nerve??? Truth hurts.. deal with it. As to being a good Christian or a bad Christian, I'll leave that to God so that makes your assumptions about as useful as your intellect.. :lol:

God?

What's that?

I'm just wondering if the church you go to is down with that sort of talk you got there missy.

If it is..it's all good.

Hey, Swallow, duly noted you couldn't answer my point about how Perry isn't in violation of the first Amendment, and Obamsky's got some splaining to do when it comes to crazy preachers.

Again..gay boy.

No swallow for you.

And if you aren't a boy.

Sorry..but the answer is still the same.

As to Wright..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQFAsnr2YNA]‪Obama Speech Reverend Jeremiah Wright 4 29‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Where's Perry on Hagee and Benefiel?

Oh yeah..he's standing by them!

Leftist despise Christianity.. they are bigots of the highest magnitude. Their King can host Muslims and celebrate relgious practices in the WH without a peep but God forbid if a Christian who is also a politician prays in public!!! OMG, HOW HORRIBLE!! Rick Perry prayed.. MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS NATION COMING TO????? Stone him!!!!!! He's horrible!! HOW DARE RICK PERRY FOR PRAYING FOR THIS NATION. EVEN THE SITTING PRESIDENT!! Shameful I tell you!! LIBERALISM ALL THE WAY!!!

i do not care for any religion being forced upon me...odd how if you dont support your god you are godless that is simply not true

As to Wright..

‪Obama Speech Reverend Jeremiah Wright 4 29‬‏ - YouTube

Once again, Swallow, who was this guy trying to kid?

He sat in Wright's church for 20 years, listening to that guy spew racist, anti-American filth. He brought his CHILDREN in to listen to that.

And then he denounced the guy because he was playing on the big stage, and everyone kind of went along with it.

As to Wright..

‪Obama Speech Reverend Jeremiah Wright 4 29‬‏ - YouTube

Once again, Swallow, who was this guy trying to kid?

He sat in Wright's church for 20 years, listening to that guy spew racist, anti-American filth. He brought his CHILDREN in to listen to that.

And then he denounced the guy because he was playing on the big stage, and everyone kind of went along with it.

Damn fag boi..you don't stop.

No swallow for you.

What do they call you..little Joe? Are you every one's darling in the back room?

The Best of Jeremiah Wright-

"The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied. "

"America is still the No. 1 killer in the world."

"We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost."

“We bombed Hiroshima. We bombed Nagasaki. And we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we never batted an eye.”

“The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes three-strike laws and wants them to sing God Bless America. No! No No! God damn America … for killing innocent people. God damn America for threatening citizens as less than humans. God damn America as long as she tries to act like she is God and supreme.”

And are you really going to tell me that Barack Obama saw this man once a week for 20 years and had no idea what he was? Really?

Don't remember Bush disavowing Pat Robertson..does anyone?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]‪Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Ol' Rick argued secession is an option for Texas. And they tried that once before..anyone saying that's a bad thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

As for zombies..

God?

What's that?

I'm just wondering if the church you go to is down with that sort of talk you got there missy.

If it is..it's all good.

"Missy?" LMAO What are you, like 75 years old or somethin?! I don't go to any organized church.. I believe the Lord Jesus Christ died on Calvary in my place as a ransom for sin.. I believe he rose on the 3rd day and that he is Messiah.. I believe that the Jewish Homeland belongs to the Jews.. I believe the almighty word of God to be truth, 100% .. I KNOW that God himself will judge my sins and certainly not any God-hating leftist who cheers on the slaughter of innocent babies.. Hope this answers your question. ;-)

Good for Perry.
There are three types of conservatives in this country: social conservatives, includng lots of evangelicals, economic conservatives, and defense conservatives.
The GOP needs all three to win. And each one needs the other. They all agree on about 25% and ought to agree to disagree on the other 75%/
This non-Christian is happy to see Perry come out without reservation for what he believes. Good for him. The Left is the side that wants to impose its orthodoxy on everyone. Theya re the real evangelicals.

This is America. Our right to gather and pray is protected under the Constitution of the United States. If you don't like it, don't do it.. it's really rather simple.

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

No while as a state official he can't. Using his office to promote religion is a big no no. :eusa_hand:

Swallow - he's not in Congress. He's not making a law, he's not establishing a religion. He's just saying what he believes.

And again, if you guys REALLY want to drag his religion through the mud, I'm happy to revisit the whole Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America!" thing.

And you're conflating as though they were the same. Perry didn't just sit in some of these people's churches and listen to their sermons on how the Statue of Liberty is a demonic idol or that Hitler was sent by god to move the Jews...he invited them to speak inside a huge (and mostly empty, thankfully) stadium.

There is a difference between listening to what someone says and inviting them to say it again...

Im not worried one bit about the Lefts constant Christain bashing because....

If the left gets what they want

the next sect of fundaMenatlist Monotheists they will be dealing with,

Speak Arabic.

Allah u akbar!

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back