Evangelist Rick Perry

Wow, going for the desperate stuff,now, are you?

Man, you must be shaking in your boots at the notion of Perry running. The Community Organizer is going to meet a real Cowboy. That should be awesome.

Desperate?

I'd love Perry to get the nomination. Would be great. Obama would be a shoe-in for 2012.

Last edited:
"Missy?" LMAO What are you, like 75 years old or somethin?! I don't go to any organized church.. I believe the Lord Jesus Christ died on Calvary in my place as a ransom for sin.. I believe he rose on the 3rd day and that he is Messiah.. I believe that the Jewish Homeland belongs to the Jews.. I believe the almighty word of God to be truth, 100% .. I KNOW that God himself will judge my sins and certainly not any God-hating leftist who cheers on the slaughter of innocent babies.. Hope this answers your question. ;-)

Yeppers.

So your just plain insane.

Got it. :lol:

Good for Perry.
There are three types of conservatives in this country: social conservatives, includng lots of evangelicals, economic conservatives, and defense conservatives.
The GOP needs all three to win. And each one needs the other. They all agree on about 25% and ought to agree to disagree on the other 75%/
This non-Christian is happy to see Perry come out without reservation for what he believes. Good for him. The Left is the side that wants to impose its orthodoxy on everyone. Theya re the real evangelicals.

I'm good with it too. Perry has said it's optional for a state to secede, has people speaking at his events that say lovely stuff like Hitler was sent by the Christian god to kill jews and that the statue of liberty is a demonic symbol.

Very nice.

Should go over well in the general.

For Obama. :lol:

[
And you're conflating as though they were the same. Perry didn't just sit in some of these people's churches and listen to their sermons on how the Statue of Liberty is a demonic idol or that Hitler was sent by god to move the Jews...he invited them to speak inside a huge (and mostly empty, thankfully) stadium.

There is a difference between listening to what someone says and inviting them to say it again...

Oh, I'm not conflating them as being the same. Wright is far worse.

Wright has made it pretty clear he hates white people and America. That makes him my enemy. And Barack Obama sat in the man's church for 20 years, and thought that was just fine, when he was a "community organizer" and that was his base. When he tried to move out of that base, Wright became the crazy uncle he had to lobotomize and stick in the closet after playing the race card on his own grandmother didn't work.

The comments about the Statue of liberty are a bit flakey, but seriously, I don't get all hot and bothered over a statue. (Judging by your icon picture, you don't agree, obviously.) The comment about Hitler, I think that's a tough one for any believer.

If you believe God has a plan, Hitler was part of that plan, somehow, was he not?

I'm an agnostic, and I think if there is a God, he's pretty much indifferent to the cruelty we inflict on each other. But others have other views, and it must be a struggle to reconcile the two.

Man, you must be shaking in your boots at the notion of Perry running. The Community Organizer is going to meet a real Cowboy. That should be awesome.

Desperate?

I'd love Perry to get the nomination. Would be great. Obama would be a shoe-in for 2012.

I always love when people say they think someone is easy to beat, then rail against that person, but when they have someone they supposedly consider a real threat, like Mitt Romney, they say nothing about... Hmmmmm.

9.1% unemployment. House values down 40%. $4.00 a gallon gasoline. Anyone can beat the "Community Organizer" at this point. Conservatives might as well bat for the fences and get someone we like.

See?

We agree.

There should be no Ramadan, Christmas or Passover at the Whitehouse!

:clap2:

Actually leftist, I never agreed with you.. I simply showed you that your King chooses to mix the office with HIS religion of choice.. Mr. Perry is guaranteed under the US Constitution, his right to assemble and worship freely.. too bad you have an issue with our freedoms in this country.. perhaps China would be a better fit for you?

R U 4 realz Rightie grrrl? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: :lol:

Good for Perry.
There are three types of conservatives in this country: social conservatives, includng lots of evangelicals, economic conservatives, and defense conservatives.
The GOP needs all three to win. And each one needs the other. They all agree on about 25% and ought to agree to disagree on the other 75%/
This non-Christian is happy to see Perry come out without reservation for what he believes. Good for him. The Left is the side that wants to impose its orthodoxy on everyone. Theya re the real evangelicals.

I'm good with it too. Perry has said it's optional for a state to secede, has people speaking at his events that say lovely stuff like Hitler was sent by the Christian god to kill jews and that the statue of liberty is a demonic symbol.

Very nice.

Should go over well in the general.

For Obama. :lol:

Look, save everyone time and effort.
Whenever a Perry thread comes up (and it will often in the coming months) just write:
SGD.
That stands for Secession, Gardasil, and Deficit.
These are three talking points, and only three, that the Left can yammer on about Perry. They are all wrong or half right or distortions (see my sig line) but yammer away.
That's what America great: The right of half wits to spout their ignorant rantings and not be hauled off to a psych ward.

Is this what you're left with?? LMAO What's wrong Zombie?? Did I hit a nerve??? Truth hurts.. deal with it. As to being a good Christian or a bad Christian, I'll leave that to God so that makes your assumptions about as useful as your intellect.. :lol:

God?

What's that?

I'm just wondering if the church you go to is down with that sort of talk you got there missy.

If it is..it's all good.

:lol:

"Missy?" LMAO What are you, like 75 years old or somethin?! I don't go to any organized church.. I believe the Lord Jesus Christ died on Calvary in my place as a ransom for sin.. I believe he rose on the 3rd day and that he is Messiah.. I believe that the Jewish Homeland belongs to the Jews.. I believe the almighty word of God to be truth, 100% .. I KNOW that God himself will judge my sins and certainly not any God-hating leftist who cheers on the slaughter of innocent babies.. Hope this answers your question. ;-)

Here's Republicorp's version ;) :

republicanjesus.jpg

Last edited:
[
And you're conflating as though they were the same. Perry didn't just sit in some of these people's churches and listen to their sermons on how the Statue of Liberty is a demonic idol or that Hitler was sent by god to move the Jews...he invited them to speak inside a huge (and mostly empty, thankfully) stadium.

There is a difference between listening to what someone says and inviting them to say it again...

Wright has made it pretty clear he hates white people and America. That makes him my enemy. And Barack Obama sat in the man's church for 20 years, and thought that was just fine, when he was a "community organizer" and that was his base. When he tried to move out of that base, Wright became the crazy uncle he had to lobotomize and stick in the closet after playing the race card on his own grandmother didn't work.

The comments about the Statue of liberty are a bit flakey, but seriously, I don't get all hot and bothered over a statue. (Judging by your icon picture, you don't agree, obviously.) The comment about Hitler, I think that's a tough one for any believer.

If you believe God has a plan, Hitler was part of that plan, somehow, was he not?

I'm an agnostic, and I think if there is a God, he's pretty much indifferent to the cruelty we inflict on each other. But others have other views, and it must be a struggle to reconcile the two.

I'm sorry, but are you actually saying that Reverend Wright is worse than the guy who said Hitler was sent by god? Wow...:lol:

I'm sorry, but are you actually saying that Reverend Wright is worse than the guy who said Hitler was sent by god? Wow...:lol:

Some guy says Hitler was sent by god? Who cares?
The pastor of the president of the united states is an anti semite racist who says goddamn America. Is that worse? Yes, it is.

Desperate?

I always love when people say they think someone is easy to beat, then rail against that person, but when they have someone they supposedly consider a real threat, like Mitt Romney, they say nothing about... Hmmmmm.

9.1% unemployment. House values down 40%. $4.00 a gallon gasoline. Anyone can beat the "Community Organizer" at this point. Conservatives might as well bat for the fences and get someone we like.

Romney's got a lot of problems but would do much better in the general then Perry. And if he has as a running mate Marc Rubio..that's a real threat..and would cut into the Hispanic block.

Leftist despise Christianity.. they are bigots of the highest magnitude. Their King can host Muslims and celebrate relgious practices in the WH without a peep but God forbid if a Christian who is also a politician prays in public!!! OMG, HOW HORRIBLE!! Rick Perry prayed.. MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS NATION COMING TO????? Stone him!!!!!! He's horrible!! HOW DARE RICK PERRY FOR PRAYING FOR THIS NATION. EVEN THE SITTING PRESIDENT!! Shameful I tell you!! LIBERALISM ALL THE WAY!!!

Sure, Lady, sure. Don't really care what fruitcake Perry does. However, I would note that his legacy in prayer is one of failure. Texas still looks pretty dry. Perhaps he should have addressed Chicchan, rather than a god from desert nations.

Wright is right, God did damn America. Who did you think was behind the credit downgrade? Beck said "God has his finger on America". He must be giving Lady Liberty a Pap smear right now or Uncle Sam a prostate exam.

It seems we have convenient Christan's posting on this thread. Now they are outraged Christians. And they are also outraged at the EPA and what to end it. They post on these boards about not wanting to help the poor and support legislation that would actually hurt the poor, the helpless and the older citizens. All of this to help the rich get richer.
For serious Christan's, they would know such an agenda goes against the preachings of The Word of God, the Bible.

Last edited:
Desperate?

Romney's got a lot of problems but would do much better in the general then Perry. And if he has as a running mate Marc Rubio..that's a real threat..and would cut into the Hispanic block.

Actually, Romney would be a disaster, because he belongs to a religion 22% of Americans won't vote for. So I can see why the liberal media is so anxious to build him up this time.

Of course, if we go into a double dip recession, nothing would be able to save Obama at that point.

Forum List

Back