Evangelist Bill Graham hospitalized

Simply not true. Larkinn and Reilly have both praised her on this Board. NOT a single Liberal on this board has said ONE word about her continuous claims that the US is a terrorist nation run by Nazis and our troops are mass murdering terrorists. She has positive rep which tells me someone has been agreeing with what she says at least privately also. Maineman I can't read but I notice he posts a lot after I call her to task, for all I know he too is defending her lies and ignorance.

Awww is it painful that people can deal in facts and dont try to oversimplify my statements as you do?

I have given numerous examples of the USA's acts of terrorism, verified facts coming from sources such as our own govt documents.

You never can deal with those facts directly, you just whine a lot.

Who you calling "child", Mr Wet Behind the Ears? How about YOU just fo ronce get some integrity and quit trying to play your little word games. What is it with you left-wingnuts? That's all you're capable of. You can't argue on merit ... just word games.

I’m not playing word games but saying that words mean things. My whole argument is based on facts and merit. It is so simple that it is funny. It also seems as though each time you post something, you seem to stick your foot in your mouth. For example, I am not a left-wing nut. I hold many positions that are contrary to those held by liberals. I do not want to have minimum wage increased, I want prison sentences extended for violent criminals. I want prison life to be much harsher. I want abortion to be outlawed except for cases in which the mother’s life is in danger. I oppose the “fairness” or “equal time” notions.

Heaven f-ing forbid you actually accept an explanation for what it is.

You have not really clearly explained anything but I think that I know what the explanation is. You just made up something and threw it out there in the form of a specific statement without checking the facts or providing supporting evidence to your statement.

You caught me on nothing, junior. Not now, not ever.

Of course I caught you on something. I caught you making up something and throwing it out there in the form of a specific statement without your checking the facts or providing supporting evidence to your statement.

Awww is it painful that people can deal in facts and dont try to oversimplify my statements as you do?

I have given numerous examples of the USA's acts of terrorism, verified facts coming from sources such as our own govt documents.

You never can deal with those facts directly, you just whine a lot.

You've given examples of truthes twisted into lies. Seek help. You need it.

I’m not playing word games but saying that words mean things. My whole argument is based on facts and merit. It is so simple that it is funny. It also seems as though each time you post something, you seem to stick your foot in your mouth. For example, I am not a left-wing nut. I hold many positions that are contrary to those held by liberals. I do not want to have minimum wage increased, I want prison sentences extended for violent criminals. I want prison life to be much harsher. I want abortion to be outlawed except for cases in which the mother’s life is in danger. I oppose the “fairness” or “equal time” notions.

You have not really clearly explained anything but I think that I know what the explanation is. You just made up something and threw it out there in the form of a specific statement without checking the facts or providing supporting evidence to your statement.

Of course I caught you on something. I caught you making up something and throwing it out there in the form of a specific statement without your checking the facts or providing supporting evidence to your statement.

Based on the half pages of quotes I dredged up, looks like you didn't catch anybody but yourself.:badgrin:

Based on the half pages of quotes I dredged up, looks like you didn't catch anybody but yourself.:badgrin:

Maybe it was on another board. I don't recall specifically where it was, only that a few went a little far celebrating death of another human being, flawed or not.

I think my comment's getting a little skewed. I said "Christian-haters," meaning however many there are, not any specific number. And "10" is an arbitrary number. I don't know how many actual threads there were, nor even if I saw all of them on only this board.

Don't be such a da damned literalist all the time.

As I see it, only one person went over the line and celebrated Falwell’s death. All that you gave was gross exaggeration and an unsupportable number – 10. Be careful next time.

What board were you talking about? Where is this "10". Oh yeah. It was a number that you made up. You don't know how many threads there were. Why didn't you say 12, 20, 50 or 3000? You are such a screw-up. Sorry, but I like to debate people who are a little bit more honest and accurate.

Many people within that thread criticized Falwell and speculated about where he might be in the alleged “afterlife” (heaven or hell) but I didn’t see 10 people celebrate his death.

As I see it, only one person went over the line and celebrated Falwell’s death. All that you gave was gross exaggeration and an unsupportable number – 10. Be careful next time.

What board were you talking about? Where is this "10". Oh yeah. It was a number that you made up. You don't know how many threads there were. Why didn't you say 12, 20, 50 or 3000? You are such a screw-up. Sorry, but I like to debate people who are a little bit more honest and accurate.

Many people within that thread criticized Falwell and speculated about where he might be in the alleged “afterlife” (heaven or hell) but I didn’t see 10 people celebrate his death.

I quoted two people in just the first few pages I looked at.

When you choose to act all smarmy and know-it-all, it really is more becoming if you know what you are talking about. I said a "few people." It's in the comment you quoted. The ten was an exaggerated guess to the number of threads.

Surely for one who demands so much accuracy and perfection from others, you can do better?:eusa_whistle:

I quoted two people in just the first few pages I looked at.

When you choose to act all smarmy and know-it-all, it really is more becoming if you know what you are talking about. I said a "few people." It's in the comment you quoted. The ten was an exaggerated guess to the number of threads.

Surely for one who demands so much accuracy and perfection from others, you can do better?:eusa_whistle:

Okay. I think that I understand what you were trying to say in the post in question:

“Two people made posts in a thread. Those two people celebrated Falwell’s death.” - Two people - wow! If you are guessing, why not say that you are guessing - not post it as if it is the absolute truth.

And just so he doesn't feel left out, this was Shogun's first post, #43:

Which would not fall into the category I originally stated; therefore, i sjust evidence that shogun just felt like playing the troll in this thread.

you FINALLY scraped together enough balls to whip out that evidence, eh dude?

i'm so PROUD of you! You certainly deserve a gold star and an extra pint of milk!

Now, after going back through that thread did you notice how it wasn't, how did you put it, "You mean you missed the 10-thread posting party the haters had when Falwell died?"?

I assure you, Gunny... You are as much a part of the politically bipolar climate problem in American politics as anyone you shake your gnarled, crusty finger at on the left. When was the last time you tried to find peace with your liberal fellow Americans instead of instigating bullshit? Your self-righteous tap dancing is about as impressive as a thong on a door mouse. I'd have actually respected you if you could have admitted your folly earlier instead of hiding behind your own ability to rationalize your own behaviour.

You can be saved yet, Gunny..
Redemption songs. It's all I ever had.

Enjoy
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Okay. I think that I understand what you were trying to say in the post in question:

“Two people made posts in a thread. Those two people celebrated Falwell’s death.” - Two people - wow! If you are guessing, why not say that you are guessing - not post it as if it is the absolute truth.

Feel free to read the thread matts. Two people were blatant about it in teh first few pages. Let's make that three, as a matter of fact. I'm not even going to argue that there are probably more less blatant people, because three is enough to equal a "few" which seems to be what I said.

Right?

And I did not post it as an absolute truth. Looks to me like I was pretty clear that it was based on my opinion and memory.

you FINALLY scraped together enough balls to whip out that evidence, eh dude?

i'm so PROUD of you! You certainly deserve a gold star and an extra pint of milk!

Now, after going back through that thread did you notice how it wasn't, how did you put it, "You mean you missed the 10-thread posting party the haters had when Falwell died?"?

I assure you, Gunny... You are as much a part of the politically bipolar climate problem in American politics as anyone you shake your gnarled, crusty finger at on the left. When was the last time you tried to find peace with your liberal fellow Americans instead of instigating bullshit? Your self-righteous tap dancing is about as impressive as a thong on a door mouse. I'd have actually respected you if you could have admitted your folly earlier instead of hiding behind your own ability to rationalize your own behaviour.

You can be saved yet, Gunny..
Redemption songs. It's all I ever had.

Enjoy
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

What do you know about balls, shogun? I finally got bored enough. There was about as much a self-righteous tapdance as there is actual debate from you.

Want to talk out your ass? Go find ONE post on this board where I even attempt to push my religion on anyone ... just don't hold your breath while you're doing it.

You can't quite grasp that though, can you? The idea that someone isn't as politically extreme and filled with hate as you are is just beyond your capability to comprehend.

This is entertainment dude. I got somewhere around 10 pages of participation from you and the wannabe human computer chip. You can sit here and call me names and try to sell a post for something it isn't for 10 more if it'll make you feel better. How long you choose to prove you are nothing but a hateful little man is up to you.

Oh, I suppose I won't be holding my breath for you to hold your political brethren to the same standard you're trying ot hold me to. You wouldn't know where to begin.

Feel free to read the thread matts. Two people were blatant about it in teh first few pages. Let's make that three, as a matter of fact. I'm not even going to argue that there are probably more less blatant people, because three is enough to equal a "few" which seems to be what I said.

Right? I would say that it would be a stretch to say that 3 people here celebrated Falwell's death. You have a history of playing loose with words and statements, as I’ve easily demonstrated. These people – did they criticize Falwell’s positions and statements? Did they predict that he is in hell or did they really celebrate his death? These are different things.

And I did not post it as an absolute truth. Looks to me like I was pretty clear that it was based on my opinion and memory.

Carefully re-examine your original statement:

You mean you missed the 10-thread posting party the haters had when Falwell died?

You did not say that you think that there are 10 threads onto which people who hated Falwell posted messages. You did not use any qualifies such as “I thing” or “I estimate”. According to your post, there was a “10-thread posting party” period! We are talking about 1 thread. Where are the other 9 threads? By the way, in my opinion 2 haters do not constitute a “posting party”.

Right? I would say that it would be a stretch to say that 3 people here celebrated Falwell's death. You have a history of playing loose with words and statements, as I’ve easily demonstrated. These people – did they criticize Falwell’s positions and statements? Did they predict that he is in hell or did they really celebrate his death? These are different things.

Carefully re-examine your original statement:

You did not say that you think that there are 10 threads onto which people who hated Falwell posted messages. You did not use any qualifies such as “I thing” or “I estimate”. According to your post, there was a “10-thread posting party” period! We are talking about 1 thread. Where are the other 9 threads? By the way, in my opinion 2 haters do not constitute a “posting party”.

Are you STILL harping? I have a history, huh? Not really. I just don't pretend to be a freakin' computer chip, and I think speaking in generalities is just fine.

You, on the other hand have a history of over-literalizing to the point of losing the meaning, and arguing nitnoid shit that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

I don't make statements with ensuring mattskramer list of sensibilities is satisfied. If you're confused, or I am confusing, just ask. That is NOT what happened here. I was attacked, and you joined in with your self-righteous "speak the way I tell you to" crap.

According to the response I provided, jillian; which amends and clarifies the post preceding it, I clarified that I did not know exactly how many threads there were.

If you take the posts I quoted, and add Chips' to them, that's 3. Simple enough. Want to read the rest of the thread and see if there are more? Knock yourself out.

Are you STILL harping? I have a history, huh? Not really. I just don't pretend to be a freakin' computer chip, and I think speaking in generalities is just fine.

You, on the other hand have a history of over-literalizing to the point of losing the meaning, and arguing nitnoid shit that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

I don't make statements with ensuring mattskramer list of sensibilities is satisfied. If you're confused, or I am confusing, just ask. That is NOT what happened here. I was attacked, and you joined in with your self-righteous "speak the way I tell you to" crap.

According to the response I provided, jillian; which amends and clarifies the post preceding it, I clarified that I did not know exactly how many threads there were.

If you take the posts I quoted, and add Chips' to them, that's 3. Simple enough. Want to read the rest of the thread and see if there are more? Knock yourself out.

Naw. I’m finished with this brat. You just don’t get it. You are so full of hype, exaggeration, and errors – and we are only on 1 thread. Where are the other 9? Oh yeah. You greatly overestimated. Ha ha ha. Calling me a liberal was another big laugh in itself. You screwed up. Practically everyone here who follows our conversation should easily see that. What amazes me is that you don’t simply admit and confess to the obvious. Oh well. Later.

See, now that we've broken you down, Gunny, we can work on building you back up again as an upstanding, honorable observer of World politics. After all, now that you've made an issue about the importance of respecting human life and death DESPITE the actions, motivations, words, demeanor and all around shithead life of the recenly departed Im SURE you will convey much the same sentiment and respect when Castro dies...

ps, I never said you were forcing your religion onto anyone. lay off the obvious strawman tactics. I criticised this thread due to a stupid statement that, I trust, we can all agree was fucking retarded and COMPLETELY untrue.

See, now that we've broken you down, Gunny, we can work on building you back up again as an upstanding, honorable observer of World politics. After all, now that you've made an issue about the importance of respecting human life and death DESPITE the actions, motivations, words, demeanor and all around shithead life of the recenly departed Im SURE you will convey much the same sentiment and respect when Castro dies...

ps, I never said you were forcing your religion onto anyone. lay off the obvious strawman tactics. I criticised this thread due to a stupid statement that, I trust, we can all agree was fucking retarded and COMPLETELY untrue.

Nobody's broken me down, and certainly not you. Not going to happen in this lifetime, so you my as well go find someone else more befitting your small stature.

You have beyond any shadow of doubt proven you can make something out of nothing. In THAT, you have excelled. Too bad that's not the objective, huh?

I guess it is ok to let you save a little face... Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you peed your pants the first night of Shogun's Basic Training.

Forum List

Back