Evangelist Bill Graham hospitalized

Wanna go to church with me on Sunday? You CAN be saved, y'know.:lol:

SAVED? SAVED??

Why I've been "saved" more times than you've tossed off to The Sands of Iwo Jima! :lol:

According to your derisorily plastic Seppo salvation ritual, I was saved every day of my late drunkenness!

There wasn't a single hungover day that I didn't get down on my knees, repent my "sins," and ask Jewarse - in all his religious guises - to be my personal saviour.

Of course now I realise that he would have know I was christened a Catholic and consequently would have completely ignored my pleas.

Thank God Satan finally came along or I'd still be drinking and drugging as much as you!

The problem with you and your ilk is, you jst can't accept a simple explanation when it's the truth.

You don't know jack shit. If I was TRULY set on hammering you dimwit Christain-haters, I'd do it and you would be able to do jakc shit but make lame-ass arguments and take incoming fire.

You couldn't take me on your best day and my worst. You're just "another" left-wingnut. Many have come before you and gone down just the same. When you can actually make a legit argument about something, let me know.

And WHO the fuck are YOU calling a coward? I didn't abandon MY nation because I didn't like who got voted in as President. Loser.

Is all the knuckle dragging posturing sopposed to pass for "courage"?

"Take you"? Take you in what way? Why in the world would I WANT you?

"Many have come and gone"......you mean they dont spend the rest of their entire lives posting on this board? I_am_shocked! Yes, that must mean you are very very tough.

I have made numerous legit arguments, they come chock full of actual facts and supporting evidence, somthing that seems a foreign concept to you.

I was calling YOU a coward as evidenced by your cowardice in not admitting you were wrong.

Abandon my nation? I dont see it as my child...Secondly I didnt leave because I dont like who got voted president, I left for marital reasons. See what happens when you ASSume, you make a bit of an ass out of yourself...but you are used to that I see.

Is all the knuckle dragging posturing sopposed to pass for "courage"?

"Take you"? Take you in what way? Why in the world would I WANT you?

"Many have come and gone"......you mean they dont spend the rest of their entire lives posting on this board? I_am_shocked! Yes, that must mean you are very very tough.

I have made numerous legit arguments, they come chock full of actual facts and supporting evidence, somthing that seems a foreign concept to you.

I was calling YOU a coward as evidenced by your cowardice in not admitting you were wrong.

Abandon my nation? I dont see it as my child...Secondly I didnt leave because I dont like who got voted president, I left for marital reasons. See what happens when you ASSume, you make a bit of an ass out of yourself...but you are used to that I see.

Is the best you can do is attempt to challenge my ego and attempt to demean?

How do you say "goober" in Swedish? Is that what's stamped on your forehead?

I don't care WHY you left .... I'm just glad you did. You give liberals a bad name.

Is the best you can do is attempt to challenge my ego and attempt to demean?

How do you say "goober" in Swedish? Is that what's stamped on your forehead?

I don't care WHY you left .... I'm just glad you did. You give liberals a bad name.

You seem to think some knuckle dragging macho posturing about how tough you are is going to pass for something resembling a noble concept like courage.

I didnt figure you did care, you just made an ass of yourself making assumptions and I had to point it out...mostly cause it was fun.

Oh yes, you just loved liberals before I came along right? Are you the sort of idiot who thinks I speak for anyone other than myself? I bet you are! "Group think" and "labels" are for the mentally challenged or the lazy thinkers...which one are you?

LMAO. You think you caught me at something? Only thing I got caught at was thinking anyone here had a sense of humor, and you surely didn't do THAT.

I've damned sure worn your ass out enough that you KNOW the assertion you're making is BS.

Uh. Yes. I caught you as something. You made a specific statement that you can’t or won’t back up. No. You didn’t wear my ass out. Your reply when I called on you to prove your claim was very funny. See post # 6:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=602281&postcount=6

To paraphrase: Uh. Maybe it was some place else. I’m not going to surf all over the Internet to try to find it. I don't recall specifically where it was, only that a few went a little far celebrating death of another human being, flawed or not. Then what did you men by the number 10?

I think my comment's getting a little skewed. Don’t you mean “wrong”? I said "Christian-haters," meaning however many there are, not any specific number. And "10" is an arbitrary number. Okay. So you are just making stuff up as you go along. I don't know how many actual threads there were, nor even if I saw all of them on only this board.

Show a little bit of integrity and responsibility when you post specific claims child. Otherwise, your credibility will drop so low that no one will believe what you say.

You were a laugh.

Uh. Yes. I caught you as something. You made a specific statement that you can’t or won’t back up. No. You didn’t wear my ass out. Your reply when I called on you to prove your claim was very funny. See post # 6:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showpost.php?p=602281&postcount=6

To paraphrase: Uh. Maybe it was some place else. I’m not going to surf all over the Internet to try to find it. I don't recall specifically where it was, only that a few went a little far celebrating death of another human being, flawed or not. Then what did you men by the number 10?

I think my comment's getting a little skewed. Don’t you mean “wrong”? I said "Christian-haters," meaning however many there are, not any specific number. And "10" is an arbitrary number. Okay. So you are just making stuff up as you go along. I don't know how many actual threads there were, nor even if I saw all of them on only this board.

Show a little bit of integrity and responsibility when you post specific claims child. Otherwise, your credibility will drop so low that no one will believe what you say.

You were a laugh.

Who you calling "child", Mr Wet Behind the Ears? How about YOU just fo ronce get some integrity and quit trying to play your little word games. What is it with you left-wingnuts? That's all you're capable of. You can't argue on merit ... just word games.

Heaven f-ing forbid you actually accept an explanation for what it is.

You caught me on nothing, junior. Not now, not ever.

But I AM pretty happy you knuckleheads have dragged this thread out 8 pages harping on something that amounts to nothing but bullshit on y'all's part. Just when I think there's hope for you, you have to turn right back into a nimrod.

You seem to think some knuckle dragging macho posturing about how tough you are is going to pass for something resembling a noble concept like courage.

I didnt figure you did care, you just made an ass of yourself making assumptions and I had to point it out...mostly cause it was fun.

Oh yes, you just loved liberals before I came along right? Are you the sort of idiot who thinks I speak for anyone other than myself? I bet you are! "Group think" and "labels" are for the mentally challenged or the lazy thinkers...which one are you?

For someone who displays about as much common sense as Michael Moore, you sure do assume a lot. Seems to me you and the other knuckleheads are doing a FAR better job of proving you're asses than I am. Not to mention losers.

There're liberals, then there are so far off the spectrum loony lefties like you that makes Bill Clinton look like a conservative.

YOU are the sort of idiot who thinks you speak for other than yourself; otherwise, you'd realize what a quack you are and shut up.

For someone who displays about as much common sense as Michael Moore, you sure do assume a lot. Seems to me you and the other knuckleheads are doing a FAR better job of proving you're asses than I am. Not to mention losers.

There're liberals, then there are so far off the spectrum loony lefties like you that makes Bill Clinton look like a conservative.

YOU are the sort of idiot who thinks you speak for other than yourself; otherwise, you'd realize what a quack you are and shut up.

Whats truly funny is she routinely makes posts about "us" and refers to "we" but she isn't making any reference to a group at all. :cuckoo: :lol:

Whats truly funny is she routinely makes posts about "us" and refers to "we" but she isn't making any reference to a group at all. :cuckoo: :lol:

My all-time favorite (so far -- I'm SURE she's good for mroe laughs) is the lecture you got in the other thread on how troops are and what they think and do. Yest she has the nerve to tell me I made an ass of myself.:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

I love it.

I love how you quote one response and leave out YOUR response to it:

Oh. I’m disappointed in you. I would have expected such a crass, cruel, and petty comment from the likes of the “God Hates Fags” ilk. I thought that you were above that. Please show some class. He was a popular preacher and commentator. He was not the devil. I probably strongly disagreed with Falwell on nearly every contentious socio-political issue. I remember when he tried to weasel out of paying up after losing a bet to Jerry Sloan. I remember his cruel and controversial comments. At the same time, death being the great equalizer, I can wish his family well at this time of loss.

The thread is "Jerry Falwell Just Died" in this forum, post #10 ... as you already know. Post #20 is equally entertaining.

Post #34 made by T-bor:

Death To Fallwell....wait second..

WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! That was quick !!!!

Post #36: made by Dr Gurmp:

I would be if I was a believer. If there was a heaven, Foulmouth sure as heck wouldn't be going there. He'd be in purgatory at best....more likely hell. Most people who spread hatred and discourse through their own bigotry and intolerance surely don't deserve a place in heaven (if such a place ever existed)...

And just so he doesn't feel left out, this was Shogun's first post, #43:

I am by no means a fan of the likes of falwell.. but reveling in his death is just dispicable. The man had an opinion and, with like minded followers, moved an agenda via democracy. THAT is as American as it gets.

anyone want to remind me who Jerry Fallwell killed in order to get his point accross?

Which would not fall into the category I originally stated; therefore, i sjust evidence that shogun just felt like playing the troll in this thread.

Post #77, Maineman:

I am by no means a fan of the likes of falwell.. but reveling in his death is just dispicable. The man had an opinion and, with like minded followers, moved an agenda via democracy. THAT is as American as it gets.

anyone want to remind me who Jerry Fallwell killed in order to get his point accross?

Do I need to repost the whole thread, or are you getting the picture yet?

When you cant handle the facts I guess its best to try to demonize the "liberal" label instead and just hope someone is insecure enough to go for it. Not working on me no matter how many duck imitations you do.

Yes I am, the "us" and "we" are as a nation of people responsible for the govt of that nation. I find it hard to believe that your reading comprehension is that bad...but maybe it is.

When you cant handle the facts I guess its best to try to demonize the "liberal" label instead and just hope someone is insecure enough to go for it. Not working on me no matter how many duck imitations you do.

Impressive. Calling you a 'tard isn't demonizing liberals at all. I don't know any self-respecting lib that would have anything to do with the likes of you.

Impressive. Calling you a 'tard isn't demonizing liberals at all. I don't know any self-respecting lib that would have anything to do with the likes of you.

Simply not true. Larkinn and Reilly have both praised her on this Board. NOT a single Liberal on this board has said ONE word about her continuous claims that the US is a terrorist nation run by Nazis and our troops are mass murdering terrorists. She has positive rep which tells me someone has been agreeing with what she says at least privately also. Maineman I can't read but I notice he posts a lot after I call her to task, for all I know he too is defending her lies and ignorance.

Forum List

Back