Billy Graham sick an' inna hospital

waltky

Wise ol' monkey
Feb 6, 2011
Okolona, KY
We all prayin' here ya get better Rev. Billy...
:eusa_pray:
Billy Graham, 93, hospitalized, tested for pneumonia
30 Nov.`11 - Evangelist Billy Graham, who turned 93 Nov. 7, was in stable condition after being tested for pneumonia Wednesday at Mission Hospital in Asheville, N.C., near his home in Montreat.
Longtime spokesman A. Larry Ross said Graham was taken to the hospital with "a cough, congestion and a slight fever. He arrived smiling and waving at hospital staff. After initial tests and X-rays, he was admitted at least for overnight observation and treatment of suspected pneumonia." "Given his age, this is more of a precaution," Ross said.

Graham, who has dealt with Parkinson's-like symptoms for more than a decade, was treated for pneumonia in May but rebounded to resume his normal activities — prayer, study and writing. His most recent book, Nearing Home, was published in October, and he spent Thanksgiving at his Montreat with family.

montreat-image.jpg

The mountain stream of Montreat, NC

In Nearing Home, Graham wrote that everyone, not just the old, will one day face death and should discern why they're still alive and find the spiritual strength to face debilitation and loss. Graham admitted, "I can't truthfully say that I have liked growing older."

Graham's son, the Rev. Franklin Graham, says his father told him, "I think God is going to let me live to be 95." Ross said Wednesday that Graham expects to be home for Christmas to resume work on an evangelism project.

Source

Last edited:
We all prayin' here ya get better Rev. Billy...
:eusa_pray:
Billy Graham, 93, hospitalized, tested for pneumonia
30 Nov.`11 - Evangelist Billy Graham, who turned 93 Nov. 7, was in stable condition after being tested for pneumonia Wednesday at Mission Hospital in Asheville, N.C., near his home in Montreat.
Longtime spokesman A. Larry Ross said Graham was taken to the hospital with "a cough, congestion and a slight fever. He arrived smiling and waving at hospital staff. After initial tests and X-rays, he was admitted at least for overnight observation and treatment of suspected pneumonia." "Given his age, this is more of a precaution," Ross said.

Graham, who has dealt with Parkinson's-like symptoms for more than a decade, was treated for pneumonia in May but rebounded to resume his normal activities — prayer, study and writing. His most recent book, Nearing Home, was published in October, and he spent Thanksgiving at his Montreat with family.

montreat-image.jpg

The mountain stream of Montreat, NC

In Nearing Home, Graham wrote that everyone, not just the old, will one day face death and should discern why they're still alive and find the spiritual strength to face debilitation and loss. Graham admitted, "I can't truthfully say that I have liked growing older."

Graham's son, the Rev. Franklin Graham, says his father told him, "I think God is going to let me live to be 95." Ross said Wednesday that Graham expects to be home for Christmas to resume work on an evangelism project.

Source

Everybody dies...pray for him to die in peace.

Forum List

Back