Evangelist and wife indicted on child rape and abuse charges after publicly begging for money so they could preach all across America

Many of these passages have been cited on a thread I believe you've posted to, so your claim is specious.

This other thread will be linked to this one on Sue's request/acknowledgement as noted above.

:)

Give it a rest, you've been asked numerous times to cite chapter and verse. You haven't... stop the BS

I have read the Bible through, every word, at least three times.
Okay.
I read it daily.
Okay.
I do not read any passages where child rape, murder, and slavery are GLORIFIED.
You skip them?

Or are you reading an unexpurgated Bible?
The Bible recording something, you realize, does not mean it is endorsed.
The (unexpurgated) Bible normalizes, glamorizes and glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children, and the perpetrators of these acts.

Give it a rest, you've been asked numerous times to cite chapter and verse.
You haven't... stop the BS
These have been cited/referenced extensively in the thread above.

Your pretending this hasn't happened does not comport with reality, and may signify that you need some help.

Shame on me; I thought you were a more honest poster than this. That's just another thread where you cite the same conclusion with NO CHAPTERS and NO VERSES.

By that token, I can say that The Gulag Archipelago is about a nice summer camp where kids go to learn important skills. Why not? It doesn't have to be true, I can just say it here, and then refer you to another thread where I say the same thing.

Shame on me; I thought you were a more honest poster than this. That's just another thread where you cite the same conclusion with NO CHAPTERS and NO VERSES.

By that token, I can say that The Gulag Archipelago is about a nice summer camp where kids go to learn important skills. Why not? It doesn't have to be true, I can just say it here, and then refer you to another thread where I say the same thing.

That one is all blabber and no substance

No Bibles where you are?
There is - but why should I waste time to look for something that doesn't exist?
Just because some idiot states that Jesus had sex with a 10 year old girl near a lake, that bore him a son - I am going to read up the entire NT?
Looking for a sentence that someone might use to construe some nutty conspiracy-fantasy/theory?

E.g. that 3 years and one day old girls were to be spared from being killed - but taken/adopted into Hebrew society - which then some person construes to be supposed evidence towards Moses, and all Hebrews having been pedophiles?
Not at all - I'm just connecting the dots.
The ones in your fantasy
1) The Bible glorifies the rape, torture and murder of children.
The Bible doesn't "glorify" Hebrews and their customs, but simply gives an account onto Hebrew history - as only they teach it, and try to make everyone else believe it. Thus the only thing the Bible "highlights" for it's own readers and believers is a Hebrew God and his chosen people.

Due to Christians being controlled/centralized from 350 A.D. onward by the Church of Rome - it is the latter one that construes the content of the NT - linking it's original Hebrew content and it's own manifold add-ons, to the Bible - thus trying to legitimize "their new" religion and claiming God via Jesus as being a Christian God and Adam&Eve naturally became the first Christians. see attachment
2) These two devout Christians were raping and torturing a child.
Obviously they were NOT devout Christians - but a pair of depraved sickos, running their own cult. - misusing the Christian belief to get their prey.

I reject Religion and the notion of a God - in order for me to reject something, I make myself very familiar or learned with the topic!!!

I do NOT judge Negros due to their skin complexion - but due to their socio-cultural traits, their backward indigenous culture and tribalism extending right into our present days.

Since this is an obvious idiotic bait-thread - I am not going to further involve myself and thus add to this thread
Have a nice day

AE.png

"I'm a Christian, so I'm forgiven, fuck you"

Kind of an ecclesiastical Wite-Out™ for all their terrible behavior.

That's one great excuse. Quite a racket.

614lPek1mRL.jpg

Sometimes you don't do a very good job of covering up your Gigi posts

Projection.

Nope.

See above.

The Bible begs to differ.

You yourself acknowledged above that slavery is taught in the Bible.

Did you forget? :eek:

See your own posts.

The Bible glorifies slavery, and the rape, torture and murder of children.

Sounds like this couple were acting out some of its ideas/instructions.

How does Thou shalt not steal allow slavery?

Please explain.

The bible doesn't do any of that.....that you hate God and his believers is an obvious weakness in your soul......

Shame on me;
Indeed.
I thought you were a more honest poster than this. That's just another thread where you cite the same conclusion with NO CHAPTERS and NO VERSES.
The chapters and verses are cited and also referenced.

Did you read the thread selectively as with your Bible?
By that token, I can say that The Gulag Archipelago is about a nice summer camp where kids go to learn important skills.
Sure you can, but not by that token.
Indeed - creativity should be encouraged. :)
It doesn't have to be true, I can just say it here, and then refer you to another thread where I say the same thing.
Read this thread to find the chapter and verse you requested:

Or continue making a fool of yourself.

Great Books according to MinTrut:
Projection.
The Grapes of Wrath is about people who made a laxative that tastes like grape juice. And then passed it off as not a laxative.
You're very creative. :)
Hey, that's just my opinion, y'know. I don't have to cite a darn thing.
See this thread for numerous cites and references:

Or continue raving and constructing straw men.

Just accept it.
This is your delusional position, yes, and you're projecting it onto me.

Forum List

Back