Evangelicals Scramble To Oust Belief In Trump As Congregations Are Torn Apart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, the 'deep state' Trump hired then Trump fired or they quit?
Trump had more turnover than McDonald's.
Swamp Cuties

Just like it did with the mole Q Anonymous, the Deep State assigned fake Trump supporters to infiltrate his Administration. This has been done throughout history, far beyond what Machiavelli revealed. It's ignorant to call a game plan a "conspiracy."

to my understanding--the "rapture" has a basis
in writings in the NT and futurism is not much more than an extension of the APOCALYPSE to
which early christians were avid adherents---eg
Paul. As to rapture---Mary's magical ascension is called a "rapture" Rapture refers to Ascension. How did these concepts become HERESY and in what church? Beyond that it seems to me that lots of people are just really pissed of that Scofield accepted the
ubiquitous OT prophecies of a jewish in gathering in Zion

They are Jewish prophecy.. not Christian prophecy.

There isn't.
There's no temple requirement. That's Scofield heresy.
I am fascinated----did he SPECIFICALLY specify that DA ISRAELIS MUST REBUILD THE JERUSALEM TEMPLE in order for Jesus to decide to revisit earth?

Paul was a Jew named Saul of Tarsus. His parents were Roman citizens.
Paul was the son of Greek converts. Judaism was kinda popular amongst greeks at that time.
It is clear from his writings that he had an ambition to create an HELLENISTIC FRIENDLY
form of Judaism. I am amazed that you do not
understand that fact

I am fascinated----did he SPECIFICALLY specify that DA ISRAELIS MUST REBUILD THE JERUSALEM TEMPLE in order for Jesus to decide to revisit earth?

The story goes that all Jews will return to Israel , rebuild the temple so Jesus can return. .then 2/3rd will die and 1/3rd will convert to Christianity.

The story goes that all Jews will return to Israel , rebuild the temple so Jesus can return. .then 2/3rd will die and 1/3rd will convert to Christianity.
ok ----so he had a "VISION" for something like an IDEAL FUTURE-----so have lots of religion
obsessed persons. It seems that some people
are impressed by his "vision" just as some people were impressed by the "vision" of Paul.

Paul was the son of Greek converts. Judaism was kinda popular amongst greeks at that time.
It is clear from his writings that he had an ambition to create an HELLENISTIC FRIENDLY
form of Judaism. I am amazed that you do not
understand that fact

You just said Paul was not a Jew. He was educated in Jerusalem.

ok ----so he had a "VISION" for something like an IDEAL FUTURE-----so have lots of religion
obsessed persons. It seems that some people
are impressed by his "vision" just as some people were impressed by the "vision" of Paul.

It's nonsense... Promoted by Scofield and Hal Lindsey.

You just said Paul was not a Jew. He was educated in Jerusalem.
wrong---I said he was the son of GREEK CONVERTS----that makes him a jew---but,
certainly, with greek influence----not to suggest that there is something TERRIBLY wrong with that----lets ask EZRA

According to Wehner, David Platt, the 43-year-old minister at McLean Bible Church had already been facing accusations " ... by a small but zealous group within his church of 'wokeness' and being 'left of center,' of pushing a "social justice" agenda and promoting critical race theory, and of attempting to 'purge conservative members.'"

As Wehner explains, what happened at McLean Bible Church is not an isolated event.

"What happened at McLean Bible Church is happening all over the evangelical world. Influential figures such as the theologian Russell Moore and the Bible teacher Beth Moore felt compelled to leave the Southern Baptist Convention; both were targeted by right-wing elements within the SBC," he explained. "The root of the discord lies in the fact that many Christians have embraced the worst aspects of our culture and our politics. When the Christian faith is politicized, churches become repositories not of grace but of grievances, places where tribal identities are reinforced, where fears are nurtured, and where aggression and nastiness are sacralized. The result is not only wounding the nation; it's having a devastating impact on the Christian faith."

"Facing accusations of pushing a "Social Agenda"

Wasn't that the agenda of Jesus Christ?
This why I love the Catholic Church. Practicing Catholics are pretty united. If you follow Jesus' teaching, you cannot support the Democrat Party. President Trump aligns much more closely to our faith than any national so-called Catholic Democrat.

This why I love the Catholic Church. Practicing Catholics are pretty united. If you follow Jesus' teaching, you cannot support the Democrat Party. President Trump aligns much more closely to our faith than any national so-called Catholic Democrat.

How sad and perverse .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back