EV vehicles to be built in Red States...

:laughing0301: Simple....you're a fucken liar.
That’s all you got? Did you know that I moved from a blue state to a red state and started a business? Yet you think I’m here lying when I say I don’t have a problem with business growth in red states?!

Do you realize how stupid and presumptuous you sound?

As long as those jobs pay $30 per hour, have full benefits and 3 weeks paid vacation then its a decent thing. One cannot live on less.

As long as those jobs pay $30 per hour, have full benefits and 3 weeks paid vacation then its a decent thing. One cannot live on less.
There is a local EV manufacturer here in Illinois with over 2,000 employees and they start at $20 an hour. There are positions not on the assembly line that pay $24, and I believe the maintenance positions pay around $28 an hour. I know a few people who work there. They were being forced to work 60 hour weeks for many months.

That’s all you got? Did you know that I moved from a blue state to a red state and started a business? Yet you think I’m here lying when I say I don’t have a problem with business growth in red states?!

Do you realize how stupid and presumptuous you sound?

That doesnt surprise me one bit.
We have plenty of liberals bailing out of your failed liberal economies and running to red states where we welcome businesses and dont tax them into oblivion.

That doesnt surprise me one bit.
We have plenty of liberals bailing out of your failed liberal economies and running to red states where we welcome businesses and dont tax them into oblivion.
Yup. So why would you presume I’m lying when I say I don’t have a problem with it? Idiot

Have nothing against EVS, it's govt plans to mandate them instead of letting market develop naturally

That's a half truth. Biden said he wants all GOVERNMENT vehicles to be electric, which would mandate them for the GOVERNMENT. Private people can continue to buy and own whatever they want.

Actually, according to the article, it sounds more like the auto manufacturers are taking their new projects (EV's), which may or may not sell to places where they already have plants and can build them cheaper than in other areas with plants that are more expensive. Not really a political thing, more of an economic thing.

That's a half truth. Biden said he wants all GOVERNMENT vehicles to be electric, which would mandate them for the GOVERNMENT. Private people can continue to buy and own whatever they want.
Oh shut up. Plenty of talk of mandating them in short order. Lie much

Oh shut up. Plenty of talk of mandating them in short order. Lie much

The only thing I've seen thus far is that the GOVERNMENT wants to have all electric vehicles, sometime around 2030. Have yet to see anything that says all vehicles must be electric, perhaps you can provide a link?

So now you love red states...you're a fuckin hypocrit.
Now I love red states?! What kind of dumb question is that? I don’t judge a state on its politics like you do. I actually still see my country and the UNITED States…. Not Divided like you and your ILK try so hard to do

Forum List

Back