EV vehicles to be built in Red States...

So MAGA now likes EVs?
No, we just don't have the goddamn greedy unions that fuck up productivity and the oppressive anti business environment of the Commie states.

We will scam the environmental wackos with stupid EVs that are shitty and take their money and laugh all the way to the bank.

What does your response and link have to do with what I just said?

:lol:

Read the link and tell me how thrilled the New York Times is that this money is flowing to MAGA states....then let's revisit the premise of your argument...

Here is an archived non-paywalled link...

Uh huh...

Typical hypocrites, like Republicans have always been. This is not news.

It's purely for economic reasons, the workforce can be paid slave wages and corporations can cut sweetheart deals to avoid taxes. It's like our domestic China.

:lol:

Read the link and tell me how thrilled the New York Times is that this money is flowing to MAGA states....then let's revisit the premise of your argument...

Here is an archived non-paywalled link...

Good article thanks for sharing. I don’t see the author showing outrage over jobs. There is a pretty hefty focus on the political hypocrisy of those who rallied against the bill that created the funds that are now creating jobs in their states which they are now applauding and taking credit for. I think it’s pretty obvious that’s what’s happening… wouldn’t you agree?

If your states had better business climates they’d be manufactured there
Exactly. That kind of competition between different states is a great thing… this isn’t really a nose rub moment for republicans. The money is coming from a bill that none of them supported. Watch them take credit when they should probably be saying thanks Dems, thanks Biden

wouldn’t you agree?
Yes, I would agree that is a partial synopsis of the thrust of the article...

The accompanying thrust being that Red States are the ones most benefiting from the EV revolution...not the Blue States that actually support the EV market.... not enthusiasm for Red State manufacturing that you believe the left feels.

It would seem the enemy isn't as invisible as you let on...

Yes, I would agree that is a partial synopsis of the thrust of the article...

The accompanying thrust being that Red States are the ones most benefiting from the EV revolution...not the Blue States that actually support the EV market.... not enthusiasm for Red State manufacturing that you believe the left feels.

I think it was 50/50 red and blue… I could be wrong. But I didn’t see a tone of anger at Jobs being created… I just saw an agenda to call out the hypocrisy of Republican politicians that are now taking credit for jobs they voted against funding.

Now if the article or a group were trying to block jobs from red states then you’d have a point. But a newspaper reporter calling out partisan hypocrisy isn’t outrage over jobs, it’s outrage over hypocrisy

Forum List

Back