Euthanasia being supported

This one says "implied Euthanasia": Cumberland Times-News - This healthcare plan is all about cutting your options

But talks about eugenics plainly.

Jamie

hell! didn't the asshole appoint a eugenics enthusiast to one of his czarships???

why hell yes,, I think he did// :eusa_whistle:

wait here he is,, the fucking science czar!

John Holdren: First Obama-Appointed Czar To Really Live Up To Title | U.S.

Why do you have to be such a dick? Every post I see of yours, you are being a dick....is your life that god damned miserable? No wonder you live on the forums.....

Jamie

This one says "implied Euthanasia": Cumberland Times-News - This healthcare plan is all about cutting your options

But talks about eugenics plainly.

Jamie

hell! didn't the asshole appoint a eugenics enthusiast to one of his czarships???

Why do you have to be such a dick? Every post I see of yours, you are being a dick....is your life that god damned miserable? No wonder you live on the forums.....

Jamie

I can be a lot of things,, dick isn't one of them.. you do get that I was agreeing with you,, huh? honeycakes????:lol:

Remember, she has succeeded Ravi as the board tardo. No, she doesn't understand.

Jamie

I can be a lot of things,, dick isn't one of them.. you do get that I was agreeing with you,, huh? honeycakes????:lol:

lol yes i got that part but you were so cruuuuuuude lol

Jamie

Jamie

lol yes i got that part but you were so cruuuuuuude lol

Jamie

crude comes from being condescended to all the time,, and being told you are a moron.. so yep,, I'm damn crude! to democwats and libtards.

what do the terms, "we must make some tough decisions" and we must "sacrifice" mean to you?

here,, a whole page to read and look at.. and also,, I've heard it mentioned and discussed many times on the Televison..

Obama to cut 500 billion from medicare - Google Search

Thank you. I was curious, as that number is almost twice what the Times cited.

Now, how do those cuts add up to denial of care?

how do they not?

This whole "burden of proof being on the accuser" thing keeps going over your head, doesn't it?

I have heard that only 1% of the proposed 500 Billion dollar cuts would attend toactual waste reduction. (Heard on some radio program supposedly sourcing a CBO analysis, if memory serves.) The rest are substantive cuts.

How does one cut $495 Billion dollars from the program without so impacting on the program that it amounts to a denial of care for recipients in most cases?

Last edited:
Lawmakers Confirm House Health Care Bill Promotes Euthanasia Among Elderly

Betsy McCaughey, the former New York lieutenant government who is now a patient's rights advocate, notes that the government-run health care plan would require "end of life" counseling for seniors.

The counseling, she says, would be focused on telling seniors how to end their lives sooner.

In a statement sent to LifeNews.com House Republican Leader John Boehner Republican Policy Committee Chairman Thaddeus McCotter confirm those fears.

"Section 1233 of the House-drafted legislation encourages health care providers to provide their Medicare patients with counseling on ‘the use of artificially administered nutrition and hydration’ and other end of life treatments,'" the pair say.

It says here that this new bill will support Euphanasia by doing end of life counseling sessions and such. Is this true that it will be ordered by the government that doctors enroll their elderly patients in what is a basic "Go ahead and kill yourself" counseling sessions?

Jamie

You don't kill the elderly with artificial nutrition and hydration. That's what keeps someone alive.
This latest rightwing nut myth and its perpetuators need a name.

I have heard that only 1% of the proposed 500 Billion dollar cuts would attend toactual waste reduction. (Heard on some radio program supposedly sourcing a CBO analysis, if memory serves.) The rest are substantive cuts.

How does one cut $495 Billion dollars from the program without so impacting on the program that it amounts to a denial of care for recipients in most cases?

Because all of these cuts to medicare are GOOD, and necessary (if we don't want waste,)and which do NOT cut patient care.
A White House fact sheet outlines $110 billion could be saved if Medicare payment rates were updated to reflect increases in hospital operations productivity, and an additional $106 billion could be saved by cutting subsidies to hospitals that pay for treating the uninsured – a group that the administration believes will no longer exist if universal coverage exists.

I think that hospital productivity will increase because they will have more patients to prorate the cost of their technical equiptment and diagnostic equipment along with the stream lining of patient/ financial records....

and there should definitely be a reduction by the savings from not having as many uninsured.

overall, i see these proposed cuts as a GOOD THING.

Lawmakers Confirm House Health Care Bill Promotes Euthanasia Among Elderly

Betsy McCaughey, the former New York lieutenant government who is now a patient's rights advocate, notes that the government-run health care plan would require "end of life" counseling for seniors.

The counseling, she says, would be focused on telling seniors how to end their lives sooner.

In a statement sent to LifeNews.com House Republican Leader John Boehner Republican Policy Committee Chairman Thaddeus McCotter confirm those fears.

"Section 1233 of the House-drafted legislation encourages health care providers to provide their Medicare patients with counseling on ‘the use of artificially administered nutrition and hydration’ and other end of life treatments,'" the pair say.

It says here that this new bill will support Euphanasia by doing end of life counseling sessions and such. Is this true that it will be ordered by the government that doctors enroll their elderly patients in what is a basic "Go ahead and kill yourself" counseling sessions?

Jamie

You don't kill the elderly with artificial nutrition and hydration. That's what keeps someone alive.
This latest rightwing nut myth and its perpetuators need a name.

correct!

Forum List

Back