European Union to provide USD 5.48 billion for military support to Ukraine

Good.
You are confused. I am European so it's you who needs to fuck off .... you are in my home.
I’m not in your home, dipshit. Your corrupt politicians are in bed with our corrupt politicians. Europe is dying under the weight of its own liberal policies. The entire continent could burn to the ground for all I care. GFY, asswipe.
You might want to take a course in anatomy, Bonzo
You might want to develop a sense of humor, Assnuts.

I’m not in your home, dipshit.
NATO is in my home, shitdip. That's you.
Your corrupt politicians are in bed with our corrupt politicians.
No shit, Sherlock.
Europe is dying under the weight of its own liberal policies.
No. Our liberal policies are strangling us, that's true, but the weight of death is because of what you described in your statement above this one.
The entire continent could burn to the ground for all I care. GFY, asswipe.
That's what NATO is: disconcern for the entire continent, wipeass.

NATO is in my home, shitdip. That's you.

No shit, Sherlock.

No. Our liberal policies are strangling us, that's true, but the weight of death is because of what you described in your statement above this one.

That's what NATO is: disconcern for the entire continent, wipeass.
NATO isn’t a home, moron, it’s a treaty organization. If you’re going to moronically make that claim, the United States is a member as well, undermining your childish tantrum. You aren’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, obviously.

So, you're throwing away your last chance to admit you made a mistake (and win a couple of points of credibility) but you've decided to double down instead. Take your punishment and learn from it, Sonny Boy.
:spank:
That’s a lot of babble to say absolutely nothing, Assnuts.
NATO is still not your home. :itsok:

So, you're throwing away your last chance to admit you made a mistake (and win a couple of points of credibility) but you've decided to double down instead. Take your punishment and learn from it, Sonny Boy.
:spank:
That’s a lot of babble to say absolutely nothing, Assnuts.
NATO is still not your home.
Just wait till your father gets home.

Hush.jpg

We arent leaving anyone behind. You EU faggots are. Step up and quit begging.
There must be an abundance of prostitutes in the United Snakes because you still believe you can buy friends.
i'm straight, fool.
and who is holding the Ukrainians in a waiting and beggar's pattern? YOU do.
That's right. Grow up and take notice, TNHarley

There must be an abundance of prostitutes in the United Snakes because you still believe you can buy friends.

That's right. Grow up and take notice, TNHarley
I certainly dont believe that. And i damn sure dont vote for the idiots that think they can.

Forum List

Back