Europe to get "Coldest winter in 1,000 years"!!

Record Events for Tue Sep 28, 2010 through Mon Oct 4, 2010
Total Records: 2629
Rainfall: 769
Snowfall: 5
High Temperatures: 1073
Low Temperatures: 109
Lowest Max Temperatures: 150
Highest Min Temperatures: 523

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

Hey Chris, remember me saying the low temperature records were going to start rising? You kind of laughed it off. Oops! 81% increase already. Frost warnings tonight again.

Thanks again for helping me bust you.

Cold in the winter, sure. With less sunlight the effect of increased CO2 is less.

You are the best!

So you are suggesting Global Warming can only be measured accurately in the summer.:lol::lol::lol:

It's Warmer! See that?! Global Warming!!

It's Colder! See that?! Global Warming!!

Whatever it is, it's NOT science!

Coldest winter in 1,000 years on its way - RT

Coldest winter in 1,000 years!!!!!!

just more epic fAiL for the fcukking k00ks!!!!!

sprntdumm-6.jpg

Why Waste you time, You know they will just tell you it's because the "science" says we will experience more Weather extremes and it makes perfect sense. Because even though they can not reliably tell us how the weather will be in 14 Days, or make a Computer model that can accurately simulate what the Weather did 14 Days ago.

They think they KNOW IT ALL about what is happening and why :)

Hey Chris, remember me saying the low temperature records were going to start rising? You kind of laughed it off. Oops! 81% increase already. Frost warnings tonight again.

Thanks again for helping me bust you.

Cold in the winter, sure. With less sunlight the effect of increased CO2 is less.

You are the best!

So you are suggesting Global Warming can only be measured accurately in the summer.:lol::lol::lol:

Not at all.

But with the Sun going thru a solar minimum, there will be a greater effect in the summer.

Can't thank you enough for proving the deniers wrong though.

You are the best!

Record Events for Wed Sep 29, 2010 through Tue Oct 5, 2010
Total Records: 2151
Rainfall: 675
Snowfall: 4
High Temperatures: 848
Low Temperatures: 95
Lowest Max Temperatures: 140
Highest Min Temperatures: 389

HAMweather Climate Center - Record High Temperatures for The Past Week - Continental US View

What's causing the change in the Gulf Stream? It couldn't be all that melt water from Greenland could it? How about you geniuses doing some research? Maybe you won't look so foolish all the time!

So Global Warning leads to changes which start cooling. Gee, I'm sure glad we didn't waste too many Billions on fixing stuff nature had under control the whole time.

Hey, you want a real science experiment? Try to stop a really cold winter with human controls.

Global Warming means the average temp worldwide. That doesn't mean we can't have cold events in certain regions. You do realize that Europe isn't the whole world, don't you? What's being fixed? Nothing. It's a reaction to the cold water entering the Gulf Stream. No wonder the "Clinmategate" hoax is falling apart. You deniers don't have enough scientific know-how to even fake it anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

Coldest winter in 1,000 years on its way - RT

Coldest winter in 1,000 years!!!!!!

just more epic fAiL for the fcukking k00ks!!!!!

sprntdumm-6.jpg

And why do you believe this prediction but not the GW ones?

Question is, why don't you believe it? Weather tends to average out within a couple of degrees to an annual average. If you believe that this was "the hottest year on record so far, then a very cold winter only makes sense.

Personally, I think it will be cold because all this moisture we have had this year will freeze up and create many clear nights and much lower lows.

What's causing the change in the Gulf Stream? It couldn't be all that melt water from Greenland could it? How about you geniuses doing some research? Maybe you won't look so foolish all the time!

So Global Warning leads to changes which start cooling. Gee, I'm sure glad we didn't waste too many Billions on fixing stuff nature had under control the whole time.

Hey, you want a real science experiment? Try to stop a really cold winter with human controls.

Global Warming means the average temp worldwide. That doesn't mean we can't have cold events in certain regions. You do realize that Europe isn't the whole world, don't you? What's being fixed? Nothing. It's a reaction to the cold water entering the Gulf Stream. No wonder the "Clinmategate" hoax is falling apart. You deniers don't have enough scientific know-how to even fake it anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

Climategate hoax??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: I suggest you read the stories in the links below....
NONE of those stories would have been written were it not for CLIMATEGATE. And these are the proverbial tip of the iceberg. Go ahead and "believe" your sillyness, but the people (and they are the most important group after all) now ignore you.

BBC - Richard Black's Earth Watch: Campaigning explodes as climate process risks disintegration

Hopes dim for energy bill in Senate - Darren Samuelsohn and Josh Voorhees - POLITICO.com

Lawrence Solomon: UK Becomes a Denier Nation | FP Comment | Financial Post

Britain's Leading Scientific Institution Backpedals On Global Warming | NewsBusters.org

The Great Climate Crunch Of 2010 The Unbearable Nakedness of CLIMATE CHANGE

McCain has become a climate conspiracy theorist | Grist

Public scepticism prompts Science Museum to rename climate exhibition - Times Online

Hypocrite, winter COULD be cold, you are one of the first to dismiss localized weather and predictions, kook indeed.

Cute little pictures with insults...that's some real good hard evidence...

Last edited:

Climategate hoax??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: I suggest you read the stories in the links below....
NONE of those stories would have been written were it not for CLIMATEGATE. And these are the proverbial tip of the iceberg. Go ahead and "believe" your sillyness, but the people (and they are the most important group after all) now ignore you.

BBC - Richard Black's Earth Watch: Campaigning explodes as climate process risks disintegration

Hopes dim for energy bill in Senate - Darren Samuelsohn and Josh Voorhees - POLITICO.com

Britain's Leading Scientific Institution Backpedals On Global Warming | NewsBusters.org

Public scepticism prompts Science Museum to rename climate exhibition - Times Online

You cite stories that were a result of the hoax to prove the hoax?!?! If anyone believes you, tell them I have a bridge to sell them. Give it up. The "Climategate" 15 minutes is over. No amount of double-talk can trump the Laws of Chemistry and Physics.

Saying this will be the coldest year across the earth in the last 1,000 years is the same as saying its going to warm up 3c by 2100. Both aren't going to happen. Maybe 1c or maybe a decently cold winter when you compare the last 30 years, but your talking about something that our current climate regime can't support.

Where do you get colder water, if the planet is heating up idiot? The planet is going through a natural cycle. THAT INCLUDES WARMING TEMPERATURES FROM TIME TO TIME. Falsifying data to make it appear worse is just a bunch of people protecting their jobs.

The fasification of data has been on your side of the fence SL. From Watts to Monkton you would believe the lies of people that are unqualified even to comment on the subject.

97% of the climatologists that publish on a regular basis have stated that AGW is real, and that it represents a clear and present danger. The other 3% have been proven to be on the payroll of Energy and Tobacco Companies.

You cite stories that were a result of the hoax to prove the hoax?!?! If anyone believes you, tell them I have a bridge to sell them. Give it up. The "Climategate" 15 minutes is over. No amount of double-talk can trump the Laws of Chemistry and Physics.

I hate to tell you konrad but those stories are about scientists, governments, businesses, and the general population abandoning "globalwarmingclimatechangeglobalclimatedisruption" for the fraud it is. And good for them!

The fasification of data has been on your side of the fence SL. From Watts to Monkton you would believe the lies of people that are unqualified even to comment on the subject.

97% of the climatologists that publish on a regular basis have stated that AGW is real, and that it represents a clear and present danger. The other 3% have been proven to be on the payroll of Energy and Tobacco Companies.

Yeah, right, sure. We must really be effective then because your side is in worldwide retreat.

Forum List

Back