Europe to get "Coldest winter in 1,000 years"!!

So Global Warning leads to changes which start cooling. Gee, I'm sure glad we didn't waste too many Billions on fixing stuff nature had under control the whole time.

Hey, you want a real science experiment? Try to stop a really cold winter with human controls.

Global Warming means the average temp worldwide. That doesn't mean we can't have cold events in certain regions. You do realize that Europe isn't the whole world, don't you? What's being fixed? Nothing. It's a reaction to the cold water entering the Gulf Stream. No wonder the "Clinmategate" hoax is falling apart. You deniers don't have enough scientific know-how to even fake it anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

Where do you get colder water, if the planet is heating up idiot? The planet is going through a natural cycle. THAT INCLUDES WARMING TEMPERATURES FROM TIME TO TIME. Falsifying data to make it appear worse is just a bunch of people protecting their jobs.

Are you really that dense???!!! A solar minimum and melting ice, that's where. You really are clueless about the climate...

It's hard to give the Warmers credit since their "scientists" were caught putting their thumb on the scale.

Coldest winter in 1,000 years on its way - RT

Coldest winter in 1,000 years!!!!!!

just more epic fAiL for the fcukking k00ks!!!!!

sprntdumm-6.jpg

How so? It's call "Global Cimate Disruption" now. I think that would cover all the bases, along with night and day, wouldn't it? Epic fail. :lol:

Global Warming means the average temp worldwide. That doesn't mean we can't have cold events in certain regions. You do realize that Europe isn't the whole world, don't you? What's being fixed? Nothing. It's a reaction to the cold water entering the Gulf Stream. No wonder the "Clinmategate" hoax is falling apart. You deniers don't have enough scientific know-how to even fake it anymore. :lol::lol::lol:

Where do you get colder water, if the planet is heating up idiot? The planet is going through a natural cycle. THAT INCLUDES WARMING TEMPERATURES FROM TIME TO TIME. Falsifying data to make it appear worse is just a bunch of people protecting their jobs.

Are you really that dense???!!! A solar minimum and melting ice, that's where. You really are clueless about the climate...

The question about you has already been answered.....you really are that dense and clueless about climate. I bet your still not walking the walk of the cult followers, are you? :razz:

The question about you has already been answered.....you really are that dense and clueless about climate. I bet your still not walking the walk of the cult followers, are you? :razz:

You are as clueless as the rest of the retarded deniars, you have no clue on my opinions on GW, notice how I didn't say AGW...clueless fuckstick.

You are as clueless as the rest of the retarded deniars, you have no clue on my opinions on GW, notice how I didn't say AGW...clueless fuckstick.

You and I both know that your a fucking hypocrit.....and you know exactly what I'm talking about. So keep on with the all name calling all you want...
Your the clueless one, not the rest of us.

You and I both know that your a fucking hypocrit.....and you know exactly what I'm talking about. So keep on with the all name calling all you want...

You know absolutely nothing about me you useless fucking troll. AGAIN, try reading with comprehension, I have never said anything about AGW, fucking moron.

You know absolutely nothing about me you useless fucking troll. AGAIN, try reading with comprehension, I have never said anything about AGW, fucking moron.

Truck...and boat or race car...I can't remember. It was something that kicked out a lot of CO2. By the way....your a moron. :razz:

Last edited:
Coldest winter in 1,000 years on its way - RT

Coldest winter in 1,000 years!!!!!!

just more epic fAiL for the fcukking k00ks!!!!!

sprntdumm-6.jpg

And why do you believe this prediction but not the GW ones?

Question is, why don't you believe it? Weather tends to average out within a couple of degrees to an annual average. If you believe that this was "the hottest year on record so far, then a very cold winter only makes sense.

Personally, I think it will be cold because all this moisture we have had this year will freeze up and create many clear nights and much lower lows.

I will just ask Odonnel (sp?) to predict it for me.

I just saw her "I am not a witch I am you clip" Whassup with that? it was kinda strange.

In the recent past, and back to the Younger Dryas, the flow of the Gulf Stream has been a major factor in the temperature of Europe. If we get a lessening of the current, will it be enough to overcome the warming from the GHGs?

Access : Gulf Stream density structure and transport during the past millennium : Nature

Gulf Stream density structure and transport during the past millennium
David C. Lund1,4, Jean Lynch-Stieglitz2 & William B. Curry3

Massachusetts Institute of Technology/Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Joint Program in Oceanography, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USA
School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia 30332, USA
Department of Geology and Geophysics, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, Woods Hole, Massachusetts 02543, USA
Present address: Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125, USA.
Correspondence to: David C. Lund1,4 Correspondence and requests for materials should be addressed to D.C.L. (Email: [email protected]).

Top of pageAbstractThe Gulf Stream transports approximately 31 Sv (1 Sv = 106 m3 s-1) of water1, 2 and 1.3 × 1015 W of heat3 into the North Atlantic ocean. The possibility of abrupt changes in Gulf Stream heat transport is one of the key uncertainties in predictions of climate change for the coming centuries. Given the limited length of the instrumental record, our knowledge of Gulf Stream behaviour on long timescales must rely heavily on information from geologic archives. Here we use foraminifera from a suite of high-resolution sediment cores in the Florida Straits to show that the cross-current density gradient and vertical current shear of the Gulf Stream were systematically lower during the Little Ice Age (ad  ~1200 to 1850). We also estimate that Little Ice Age volume transport was ten per cent weaker than today’s. The timing of reduced flow is consistent with temperature minima in several palaeoclimate records4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, implying that diminished oceanic heat transport may have contributed to Little Ice Age cooling in the North Atlantic. The interval of low flow also coincides with anomalously high Gulf Stream surface salinity10, suggesting a tight linkage between the Atlantic Ocean circulation and hydrologic cycle during the past millennium.

You know..........people think I joke around about these global warming alarmists being mental cases, but Im 100% serious. Heres why.................

Folks with mental disorders, specifically, what psychiatrists refer to as "Thought Process Disorder" are incapable of recognizing that the things they do over and over and over lead to the same outcome despite them thinking it will turn out differently. ( look it up in the DSM Manual, volume VII).

In other words..........the thought process is far removed from the mean of society.

Now........as applied to these debates, there are but 2 essential questions :

Does the public accept the "man-made" global warming "science"?

AND

How is the "science" effecting public policy?

The answers to both questions is a resounding...............

NO

The person not having a thought process disorder recognizes this. The person with a thought processing disorder........... well...............:lol::lol::lol:

The climate crusader/alarmists thought process FAILS to recognize that the repeated attempts to present their "science" as the "only science" DOES NOT conform with the prevailing thinking ( or reality, if you will). What fact exists to substantiate this?

Cap and Trade regulation in the US Congress is nothing less than a radioactive subject in 2010. It is indisputable. The US Congress represents the people, thus, their thinking IS THE MEAN!!!! Indeed.......if the science was settled, this post would not be necessary............would it??

Yet.........on this forum, the crusaders STILL post up the same exact graphs, links, statistics day.......... after day.......... after day.......... after day........... after day.

Last edited:
So Global Warning leads to changes which start cooling. Gee, I'm sure glad we didn't waste too many Billions on fixing stuff nature had under control the whole time.

Hey, you want a real science experiment? Try to stop a really cold winter with human controls.

Melt water is still pretty cold. I wouldn't being calling people idiots, when you can't even think out something that simple. Warming is an AVERAGE worldwide. I must be getting to you guys. You can't even come up with decent arguments anymore and have to resort to sophomoric name calling. I think my previous statement is being shown to be the truth. The "Climategate" hoax has run its course and the deniers are foaming at the mouth.

Melt water is still pretty cold. I wouldn't being calling people idiots, when you can't even think out something that simple. Warming is an AVERAGE worldwide. I must be getting to you guys. You can't even come up with decent arguments anymore and have to resort to sophomoric name calling. I think my previous statement is being shown to be the truth. The "Climategate" hoax has run its course and the deniers are foaming at the mouth.

this is exactly what I was talking about...................

just an absurd level of disconnect.............and you know what that means??!!!!!:lol::lol:

Wait a minute...somebody forecasts a cold winter and that proves what, exactly?

Not a damned thing.

On fact, even if that forecast is spot on it proves nothing other than the fact that temperature tends to take random walks deviating around the median termperature with some greater or lesser standard deviation.

The epic fail here is the epic failure some of you have when it comes to understanding the difference between climate and weather.

Forum List

Back