Europe to get "Coldest winter in 1,000 years"!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Coldest winter in 1,000 years on its way - RT

Coldest winter in 1,000 years!!!!!!

just more epic fAiL for the fcukking k00ks!!!!!

sprntdumm-6.jpg

They're trying to cover their bases by calling it "climate change" now. Either way, it's still the fault of those evil capitalists.:evil:

What's causing the change in the Gulf Stream? It couldn't be all that melt water from Greenland could it? How about you geniuses doing some research? Maybe you won't look so foolish all the time!

Hypocrite, winter COULD be cold, you are one of the first to dismiss localized weather and predictions, kook indeed.

Sheesh..

"Global Warming" is sort of a misnomer, although the Earth is getting hotter as a result of industrialization. But it doesn't necessarily mean everything is getting "hotter" it means weather is becoming more severe. I guess the fact that permafrost that millions of years old is now breaking off into state sized ice floes is meaningless. Or that vast tracks of the Ocean are now essentially dead zones is attributable to "magic".

Sheesh..

"Global Warming" is sort of a misnomer, although the Earth is getting hotter as a result of industrialization. But it doesn't necessarily mean everything is getting "hotter" it means weather is becoming more severe. I guess the fact that permafrost that millions of years old is now breaking off into state sized ice floes is meaningless. Or that vast tracks of the Ocean are now essentially dead zones is attributable to "magic".

Be careful. You're much too reasonable and thoughtful. That automatically makes you a "kook" in the deniers' eyes. Welcome aboard. Koo-koo-ka-joob! :thup:

Sheesh..

Be careful. You're much too reasonable and thoughtful. That automatically makes you a "kook" in the deniers' eyes. Welcome aboard. Koo-koo-ka-joob! :thup:

I bet.

Funny thing is, even some of the Scientists, who were once "deniers" and not bankrolled by big energy..are changing their views in the face of some really catastrophic events.

Sure..there are floods, hurricanes and toronadoes..but the frequency is getting very alarming.

hokystik.gif

Look at this chart

It's the Glacier Eating Spaghetti Googly Moogly Monster, s0n!!!

Last edited:
Sheesh..

I don't know who you are quoting here, (they have a really shitty grasp of the english language), but how the hell does permafrost break off into "state sized" ice floats?

permafrost :
n.
Permanently frozen subsoil, occurring throughout the Polar Regions and locally in perennially frigid areas.

:lol:

I guess this shit is getting so bad that soil is magicaly turning into iceburgs. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sheesh..

I don't know who you are quoting here, (they have a really shitty grasp of the english language), but how the hell does permafrost break off into "state sized" ice floats?

permafrost :
n.
Permanently frozen subsoil, occurring throughout the Polar Regions and locally in perennially frigid areas.

:lol:

I guess this is what is called "deflection" but what the heck..

ice floe: Definition from Answers.com

A flat section of ice which is floating in water and not attached to ground ice. See also iceberg.

And it's hard to imagine state sized "anythings" breaking off and not including some "soil".

Or maybe it is..

Forum List

Back