Europe Orders British Press to NOT Report If Terrorists Are Muslims

I didn't think so
Well at least you are not an irrational bigot, super duper.
Survey says that Muslims drink as much as Christians. Get to know a Muslim or two for crying out loud...
Get to know a Muslim or two for crying out loud
Tell us after you meet a terrorist. I would say "or two" but one should be your last. Islam is the concern. Individual Muslims are not the problem.
You are missing formed about Islam. This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam. Make the distinction. Or know that you are a brainwashed bigot.
This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam.
Bullshit. ISIS is Islam by the book. Fundamental Islam is radical. Convert, submit or die. Muhammad completed Islam before his death and those were the marching orders.

The religion teaches hate for anything non-Islamic. It is a violent supremacist and intolerant ideology with the mask of religion. Stop apologizing and enabling this cancer to spread.

Exactly. Any other opinion is simply wrong
Any other opinion is simply wrong
There is only one opinion that maters in Islam and that is Muhammad's. Anyone who disagrees with Muhammad about Islam is wrong. Apologists cannot change what he said. Muslims cannot change what he said. He is the first and last word. Period.

We have to realize that Democrats and progressives want that crap here. We cannot let that happen. Islam needs to be exposed for the hate it teaches and the terror that hate inspires.

Men will have to rise up and stop the women's vote if they want to stop the.destruction of the nation with Muslims pouring in

Can women vote in Russia?

We have to realize that Democrats and progressives want that crap here. We cannot let that happen. Islam needs to be exposed for the hate it teaches and the terror that hate inspires.

Men will have to rise up and stop the women's vote if they want to stop the.destruction of the nation with Muslims pouring in

Can women vote in Russia?
Poor old guy thinks I'm a Russian

Same mental issues as the deep state thinking trump was working with Russians

Survey says that Muslims drink as much as Christians. Get to know a Muslim or two for crying out loud...
Tell us after you meet a terrorist. I would say "or two" but one should be your last. Islam is the concern. Individual Muslims are not the problem.
You are missing formed about Islam. This is crazy third world medieval extremely radical Islam. Make the distinction. Or know that you are a brainwashed bigot.
Bullshit. ISIS is Islam by the book. Fundamental Islam is radical. Convert, submit or die. Muhammad completed Islam before his death and those were the marching orders.

The religion teaches hate for anything non-Islamic. It is a violent supremacist and intolerant ideology with the mask of religion. Stop apologizing and enabling this cancer to spread.

There is only one opinion that maters in Islam and that is Muhammad's. Anyone who disagrees with Muhammad about Islam is wrong. Apologists cannot change what he said. Muslims cannot change what he said. He is the first and last word. Period.

Exactly !!

People needs to read the history of Muhammad

The guy was a theif and con artist and used parts of Christianity and inserted his outrageous sins to make Islam
Only the stupid did not leave Islam in a stampede

Exactly !!

The guy was a theif and con artist and used parts of Christianity and inserted his outrageous sins to make Islam
Considering you could be killed for leaving the religion I don't know if stupid is the right word. Terrified might be better.

and you are a model for Abercrombe and Fitch in your spare time, too, am I right?
I didn't think so
i think its less then that , thank GOD but 1 muslim is one too many . Also . most muslims are in big cities which is another GOD Send . So , probably fine at least for my lifetime but probably a problem for widdle kid young Americans just growing up 'ph3' .

Wrong their book with its orders are real

They have to stop Islam if they want to stop terrorists The book demands that
The Bible says a lot of crazy things too. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Exactly !!

What is wrong with their second prophet Jesus and are they mistaken in praying to Mary?

I didn't think so

Wrong their book with its orders are real

They have to stop Islam if they want to stop terrorists The book demands that
And that means this means nothing?

TROP.jpg

Is that how you write off this hate because of something the Bible says? Lame and dangerous excuses only enable Islam.

Do they report if they are Christian?

I'm sure they would, if christian terrorists were a thing.
They are. But no one identifies them by their religion.

There is no Christian terrorism in Europe
Sure there is, it is called white supremacy.

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but it sounds like you are equating the white race with Christianity? And on top of that, If you actually think that a hateful white supremacist could be a Christian, then you know nothing about Christianity.

Do they report if they are Christian?

I'm sure they would, if christian terrorists were a thing.
They are. But no one identifies them by their religion.

There is no Christian terrorism in Europe
Sure there is, it is called white supremacy.

I haven't read this whole thread yet, but it sounds like you are equating the white race with Christianity? And on top of that, If you actually think that a hateful white supremacist could be a Christian, then you know nothing about Christianity.
------------------------------------- YOU and your 'ilk' don't get to Judge who can and can't be Christian BCup .

I realize you are utterly ignorant of History, but is that the best that you can do?

The Q'ran represents the direct words of a mass murdering rapist called Mohammad. They are his instructions to his warriors. In addition, the supremacist doctrine we call Islam relies on the Hadiths, which act as do the gospels in Christianity -- they are accounts of him by his followers.

The Bible, on the other hand consists of more ancient Hebrew stories as well as the New Testament involving Jesus' teachings, writings by Paul, etc.

In any comparison between the religion of Christianity and the doctrine of Islam, any intelligent person (which I realize you are not) would compare the Q'ran to the red letters in a red letter bible and the Hadiths to the gospels. Indeed, those with any level of functioning intelligence compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges, not apples to atom bombs, and oranges to supernovas.

Did Jesus call out to kill any group of people wherever they are found? Mohammad did. Did Jesus ever instruct his followers on the proper way to decapitate? Mohammad did. Did Jesus ever instruct his followers to rape women in front of their husbands before killing the men?

Now, once again, I realize you are a profoundly ignorant child driven by your need to defend that which you do not know, but who, exactly are you trying to fool, here -- those of us who are not as profoundly ignorant as you or yourself?

I realize you are utterly ignorant of History, but is that the best that you can do?

The Q'ran represents the direct words of a mass murdering rapist called Mohammad. They are his instructions to his warriors. In addition, the supremacist doctrine we call Islam relies on the Hadiths, which act as do the gospels in Christianity -- they are accounts of him by his followers.

The Bible, on the other hand consists of more ancient Hebrew stories as well as the New Testament involving Jesus' teachings, writings by Paul, etc.

In any comparison between the religion of Christianity and the doctrine of Islam, any intelligent person (which I realize you are not) would compare the Q'ran to the red letters in a red letter bible and the Hadiths to the gospels. Indeed, those with any level of functioning intelligence compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges, not apples to atom bombs, and oranges to supernovas.

Did Jesus call out to kill any group of people wherever they are found? Mohammad did. Did Jesus ever instruct his followers on the proper way to decapitate? Mohammad did. Did Jesus ever instruct his followers to rape women in front of their husbands before killing the men?

Now, once again, I realize you are a profoundly ignorant child driven by your need to defend that which you do not know, but who, exactly are you trying to fool, here -- those of us who are not as profoundly ignorant as you or yourself?
If you look back a page or two you will see Franco thinks all this is funny. No man would find any of this funny. Let alone enable Islam by apologizing for it.

All fundamentalists and ignorant people suck. And the violent ones especially. Funny how they turn out to be conservatives isn't it? Muslims included. Thanks GOP for 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, and the corrupt World depression all under George W bush. And of course all the ridiculous hateful propaganda, and now all the chaos and trade Wars under the Big Orange idiot.... The lying cheating thieving GOP is always a catastrophe. Only bulshit propaganda makes it possible, super duper. No sacrifice and suffering is too great to make so that the rich can pay so little in taxes, rite, super dupers?

And the violent ones especially. Funny how they turn out to be conservatives isn't it? Muslims included. Thanks GOP for 911 through sheer incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, and the corrupt World depression all under George W bush. And of course all the ridiculous hateful propaganda, and now all the chaos and trade Wars under the Big Orange idiot.... The lying cheating thieving GOP is always a catastrophe. Only bulshit propaganda makes it possible, super duper. No sacrifice and suffering is too great to make so that the rich can pay so little in taxes, rite, super dupers?

All fundamentalists and ignorant people suck.
You forgot cowards( I wonder why), they suck too.

If you look back a page or two you will see Franco thinks all this is funny. No man would find any of this funny. Let alone enable Islam by apologizing for it.
What's funny is how idiotic you dupes are, dumbass. A total brainwashed misinformed hateful disgrace.

Perhaps when he finishes high schooll, he will grow up.

He seems to suffer under the delusion that tossing out a whole slew of fundamentalist leftist platitudes is all he needs

He seems to suffer under the delusion that tossing out a whole slew of fundamentalist leftist platitudes is all he needs
I am 68 and I'm happily retired thank you.There is no such thing as fundamentalist and leftist. Fundamentalists are all conservative right-wing s*** heads.

I am 68 and I'm happily retired thank you.There is no such thing as fundamentalist and leftist. Fundamentalists are all conservative right-wing s*** heads.

If you are 68, you certainly are one case of arrested development.

Have you ever considered growing up?

Fundamentalism - Wikipedia

Fundamentalism usually has a religious connotation that indicates unwavering attachment to a set of irreducible beliefs.[1] However, fundamentalism has come to be applied to a tendency among certain groups–mainly, although not exclusively, in religion–that is characterized by a markedly strict literalism as it is applied to certain specific scriptures, dogmas, or ideologies, and a strong sense of the importance of maintaining ingroup and outgroup distinctions,[2][3][4][5] leading to an emphasis on purity and the desire to return to a previous ideal from which advocates believe members have strayed. Rejection of diversity of opinion as applied to these established "fundamentals" and their accepted interpretation within the group often results from this tendency

Forum List

Back